⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ania Gadea

Started by manayunk770, December 23, 2017, 07:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 27th Bday today!!!

Ania Gadea is a Peruvian glamour model.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:   December 23, 1990 (age 27)
Lima, Peru
Ethnicity:   Latina
Nationality:   Peruvian

Body
Measurements:   34C-24-36
Bra/cup size:   34C (75C)
Boobs:   Natural
Height:   5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)
Weight:   99 lb (45 kg)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Brown
Hair:   Blonde, Brown
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS