⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

La Musculosa Secretaria del Alcalde / The Mayor's Muscled Secretary «SP + ENG»

Started by galomalo, January 05, 2018, 10:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galomalo

La Musculosa Secretaria del Alcalde

[English translation follows...]

INTRODUCCIÓN

Mi historia comienza cuando, buscaba trabajo después de salir de mi carrera lo busque por 2 meses y conseguí uno, como cajero de un banco local y aunque vivía cómodamente mi trabajo no me satisfacía pues a mi gustaba mas un trabajo de campo viajando y organizando grupos de trabajo e investigando. Entre mis muchos clientes tenia a un alcalde provincial que con el pasar de los meses me consideró como un cajero de confianza por mi alta eficiencia en mi desempeño, en esos días mi banco decidió abrir una sucursal en su pueblo por la numerosa gente que vivía allí y altas transacciones que realizaban esas personas ya que allí había mucha ganadería y producción de cereales, forestaría, etc. tras un mes de preparar la agencia el jefe de mi banco me escogió y a mi amigo Hans y a una jefa de planta de otra sucursal, era una mujer solterona de unos 38 años. Ya conocidos viajamos junto con el gerente regional a abrir la agencia con una pequeña celebración con el alcalde del pueblo, algunas autoridades y personas influyentes de aquel lugar.
Una cosa que note fue que en aquel pueblo la mayoría tanto hombres como mujeres, era de constitución muy robusta, de buen comer, las chicas en general eran bonitas altas y habían tanto morenas como blancas, otras cosa que noté fue que habían más mujeres que hombres, el clima en general era muy cálido.
Los días pasaron normales y el alcalde se me hizo un buen amigo, un día que me enteré que un técnico económico había renunciado me aventuré a decirle que quería ese cargo y que documentos tenia que presentar para acceder a ese puesto, el muy rápido me dijo que trajera en la tarde mi hoja de vida para evaluar mi preparación académica, ya en la tarde le deje mis documentos y enseguida me fui a trabajar al banco.
Al día siguiente era sábado y trabajaba solo hasta medio día después de salir fui a buscar a mi amigo el alcalde, me atendió la empleada y hizo pasar y dijo que le esperara un rato en el patio, como estaba ahí empecé a curiosear en la casa era bonita grande y con numerosos cuartos después de un rato me hizo pasar nos sentamos en su sala de estar y me dijo. "hijo, tras ver tu documentación me di cuenta que no tienes mucha experiencia en el rubro de las alcaldías, pero te conozco y estoy seguro que si te entrenan mis técnicos, serás tan eficiente como en el banco".
Tenía mucha confianza en mí.
"Bueno preséntate el lunes atrabajar, disculpa pero yo en este momento tengo que ir a la finca de mi hermano, así que nos vemos el lunes". Yo tras despedirme salgo contento de ahí pues tras haber sido el más eficiente en el banco le habían promovido a mi amigo Hans más rápido que a mí, yo sospechaba que tenían una ventura con mi jefa.
Esa misma tarde redacte mi carta de renuncia, y se la presente a mi ex-jefa ella tras armar un pequeño pleito, se vio resignada a aceptar mi decisión,  notificaron esto a la central y en la noche ya era libre y con una nuevo trabajo mejor remunerado y menos cansado, eso es lo que yo pensaba.

CONOZCO A LA NUEVA SECRETARIA

El lunes que me presente a trabajar el alcalde me presento a algunos funcionarios de planta, pero la que más me impresionó era la secretaria del alcalde, una mujer alta que a pesar que no era muy bonita, tenía algo que me atrajo al instante. Ella alta de unos 1.80 de estatura pero con tacos para alivio mío, (al menos para mí porque yo mido 1.77), a pesar de que estaba con un sacón y una falda larga se notaban un cuerpo grueso pero con curvas, Roxana era así como se llamaba morena, cabello, grueso, lacio, largo de grandes ojos negros, gruesos labios, fuerte barbilla, de pómulos salientes, hombros gruesos pero no estaba muy seguro si era por el sacón, caderas prominentes y los tobillos gruesos, yo la salude muy atentamente y parece que desde el primer momento le caí bien, seguimos el camino hasta mi nueva oficina y me dijo que el anterior técnico económico era un poco anticuado y la razón por la había renunciado era porque a partir de esa gestión, la mayoría de la documentación también tendría que realizarse en las computadoras nuevas que habían adquirido.
Mi primera tarea era digitalizar la documentación, de la gestión pasada, que estaba en un archivero. Semejante tarea me llevaría por lo menos dos semanas le dije al alcalde pero este me dijo que las necesitaba urgente que su plazo para presentar esa documentación era el martes de la próxima semana, como siempre mi primer día y tenía que salvar la gestión de una año, entonces empecé a revisar los folders, uno por uno para tener una idea de lo que tenía que hacer y para en la tarde ya tenia un cronograma de ejecución.
Esa semana fue muy pesada para mí, pues tenía que entrar más temprano que todos e irme, cuando todos se habían ido y continuar hasta altas horas de la noche en mi casa con mi portátil, solo visitado por el alcalde y su asesor, trabaje hasta el sábado y el domingo pero gracias a que manejo bien los programas de office y estadísticos, el domingo y a pesar que no era mi tarea hice los balances y recomendaciones para la ejecución del presupuesto anual. El lunes por la mañana le entregue todo impreso, en un cd, les salve el cuello a todos y el alcalde junto a sus técnicos y asesores evaluaron mis resultados tras debatir y viendo que todo estaba en orden mandaron esos resultados al gobierno central, para sorpresa mía, el alcalde me anunció un aumento y un bono, en mi próxima boleta. Después ese día paso mucho más normal que la semana anterior y tuve la oportunidad de visitar a la secretaria que me había impresionado, busque la ocasión de hablar con ella en el descanso de las diez fui a buscarla.
"Hola Roxana, que haces".
"Aquí pasando el día y tu".
"No mucho después de lo de la semana anterior".
Ella se ríe y me dice "¿Qué vas a hacer, te invito a ir a la cafetería?".
Note que ese día fue al trabajo con una falda mas corta pude notar unas pantorrillas musculosas gruesas, que no me había imaginado aunque llevaba una blusa también note unos brazos gruesos tenia puesto unos tacones altos con lo que se vía radiante y comenzamos charlar, me doy cuenta que parece que le atraigo, después de comer regresamos al trabajo y así pasan los días y el jueves le pregunto si quiere ir a caminar después del trabajo a lo que ella accede de buena gana, ese día fue con unos pantalones de tela un poco holgados, zapato de tacón, una camisa, saco y con una cola de caballo se veía hermosa caminamos un rato hablando de todo, como es el pueblo, cuando es su aniversario, donde había estudiado, yo le cuento de donde es que estudié, como es mi ciudad, etc. Tuvimos una tarde maravillosa hablando de todo y a medida que se venía la noche apoyados viendo el horizonte en la noria de la plaza encuentro mi oportunidad y sintiéndome un poco nervioso me la declaro.
"Roxana te he querido decir esto y aunque no te conozco mucho tiempo, estos días han sido maravillosos junto a ti y quisiera saber si quieres ser mi pareja".
Entonces ella, borrando su sonrisa y poniéndose muy nerviosa se aleja de repente, y muy rápidamente se despide. "Me tengo que ir Daniel, ya es muy tarde y tengo que regresar a casa".



Ella repentinamente sacó mi polla de su boca se puso de pie, sobre mí. Mientras yo miraba su coño con abundante pelo oscuro, rizado acercarse hacia mí su enorme clítoris se cernía sobre mí, ella se acomodó y apretando mi cabeza entre sus gruesos muslos presionando mi cara contra su entrepierna, ella levantándose un poco separo con sus dedos sus enormes labios vaginales, separando y mostrándome en todo su esplendor sus bulbosos labios mostrándome el interior color rojo de su carne que brillaba con la humedad de nuestros líquidos seminales. Lentamente bajo sus caderas y se traslado su coño enorme hacia mi boca, su pesado cuerpo y su coño caliente suave casi se traga mi cara otra vez, lamí, chupe su húmedo coño cavernoso a lo largo de toda su entrada. Mis labios encontraron su clítoris grande tan hinchado, ella empezó a gozar con mi succión que cuando quería trataba de lamer otra parte de su chocho, me agarraba la cabeza y la volvía a dirigir a su clítoris, gimiendo y decía "si amor chupa, mi clítoris, amor chúpeme", ella completamente excitada se retorcía y aplastaba sus caderas contra mi cabeza más fuerte contra su coño cavernoso tanto que pude sentir un dulce néctar cálido, húmedo, mojar mi cara y un fuerte aroma a corrida de mujer inundo mis sentidos yo estaba completamente lujuriosos, ella frotando mi cara con su coño se levanto pude ver aquella hembra que me sonría y se mordía los labios con lujuria, esos hombros amplios, sus brazos de roca de color moreno, uno pecho ancho, grueso con unos pectorales abultados, partidos y estriados coronados por unas tetas grandes con unas aureolas negras con unos pezones grandes, su estomago con abdominales prominentes, esta mujer frondosa era totalmente excitante acaricié los músculos, de esas pantorrillas gruesas, sus rodillas unos muslos definidos, estriados, partidos, gruesos y morenos, llegando a su pubis y un prominente monte de Venus esa mata de vellos púbicos, abundantes, oscura, tupida sus labios vaginales enormes le colgaba entre sus piernas, habían tomado una forma de rosa, y a mi parecer se habían engrosado todavía más y el capullo o capuchón oscuro de su clítoris se había puesto más grueso y venoso, ese clítoris totalmente erecto descargaba una abundante flujo blanquecino transparente caliente que goteaba sobre mí esa cosa  rivalizaba con algunos penes y sobresalía claramente de su vagina, ella se arrodillo a la altura de mis caderas, mordiéndose los labios de pasión bajo lentamente, ondeando sus caderas con sus enormes muslos, apuntando su pubis grueso, hacia mi pubis me aprisionó hacia abajo, sentí su pesado cuerpo; su chorreante coño se movía sensualmente sobre mi pene que chocaba con mi abdomen, sentí esos enormes labios vaginales acariciar mi pene y su duro y erecto clítoris, por un largo rato, entonces ella se levantó ligeramente y pude ver sus caderas y bajando lentamente y como se acomodo  poniendo mi verga  en la entrada de su coño, sentí como mi pene se habría espacio por ese orificio empapado, el calor la presión. Ella suavemente masajeado la punta de mi pene hacia que su que mi pene resbalara cada vez mas en de su gigante vulva y de repente se levanto y mi pene dio un azote contra mi estomago, Roxana con ayuda de su mano la dirigió a la entrada de su coño, vi como mi polla enorme era engullida por aquella enorme vagina, sentí un coño suave, calido, húmedo y felposo. Sensualmente ella la cabeza de mi verga se deslizaba hacia abajo, sentí algo de presión, lo pliegues suaves, sobre su eje largo y grueso, ese coño devoraba mi pene con espacio apretado, se frotaba hasta la base y se levantaba de nuevo, aumentando el bombeo cabalgándome iracundamente, su impresionante cuerpo pesado su culo enorme masa aprisionaba mi cuerpo contra el colchón ella apretando sus músculos vaginales friccionaban mi pene, sus paredes abrazaban firmemente mi polla, mire su cuerpo grueso musculoso, flexionaba sus bíceps. Empiezo a acariciar sus muslos hasta su culo y siento con que potencia me estaba follando apuñalándose con mi miembro una y otra vez, de repente ella cambió de ritmo hizo movimientos ondulantes con sus caderas mientras masajeaba mi polla con sus fuertes músculos de su vagina aumentaban la presión en mi polla eróticamente dolorosa, Recuesto mi  cabeza hacia atrás mientras gimo de placer.
Ella decía:
"Ho ese pene duro se siente tan bien, esta tan rígido que parece que lo voy a fracturar, usted es mi hombre, esto no lo olvidare nunca, si mmmmmmm".
Esta vez ella se elevaba lentamente y se dejaba caer rápidamente con fuerza, luego friccionaba su caderas sin elevarlas, con toda mi polla dentro de si misma, mientras que su coño enorme se abría y tragaba mi polla sin por último con la fuerza de sus muslos y sus músculos vaginales comprimía mi cuerpo tirando sus caderas hacia arriba elevándome y dejándose caer contra mi, que me entierra en la cama con cada brutal embestida de sus poderosas caderas, golpeo mi cuerpo con su conejo gigante, me embistió violentamente contra su masivo coño, aumentando su ritmo con furia gimiendo y bramando sobre mí diciendo:
"Ooohh, lo siento tan adentro, siiii".
Mientras le venían su serie de orgasmos, por largos minutos de repente sentí mi pene muy apretado y en el cuerpo de Roxana un estremecimiento de sus músculos de repente una enorme cantidad de líquidos me empapó las caderas con una potente corrida y se dejo caer sobre mí cuerpo, dando un beso apasionado yo la abrazo rodeando mis brazos en su tórax, ella me susurra al oído, "métamela duro". Yo estaba respondiendo a ella embistiendo con mi polla a pesar del peso de su cuerpo femenino que me presionaba, la  sigo punzando su coño, bajando mis brazos hasta su maravilloso culo, apretando con furia la redondez de los prominentes cachetes. Yo mordisqueo y chupo con pasión esos pezones, mientras Roxana, con movimientos ondulatorios retuerce su voluptuoso cuerpo sobre mí y empezando a sincronizar nuestros movimientos cogemos un delicioso ritmo y aumentamos el ritmo desbocándonos a la pasión yo gruñendo exclamo:
"¡Toma Roxana, tómala!".
Mientras ella retribuye mi esfuerzo rugiendo:
"¡Aaaaahhhh, sigue, dámela duro amor, sigue!".
Una vez más a Roxana se debatía en violentos orgasmos, besándome apasionadamente mientras yo no pudiendo contenerme mas me siento próximo a mi clímax y rodeándola fuerte con mis brazos y tensándome exploto con gruesos chorros de esperma caliente, la inundan mientras ella seguía con sus orgasmos consecutivos y violentos se movía mas frenéticamente intensificando la fuerza con la que sus músculos vaginales apretaban mi polla, por la extrema excitación mi miembro no perdió ni un solo centímetro seguía duro incrustado dentro de aquella ardiente vagina.
Ella totalmente excitada seguía moviéndose vigorosamente yo todavía la rodeaba con mis brazos sentía como masajeaban salvajemente sus senos en mi torso, mientras me aferraba con sus muslos y me rodeaba mi cabeza en una abrazo mientras me daba feroces besos metiendo invadiendo mi boca con su gruesa lengua, ella aumentando su movimiento me dijo:
"Voy a moler su pene delicioso".
Roxana comenzó con movimientos pélvicos y la constricción de su increíble vagina solo lo húmedo de vagina continuo lubricando para que nuestros órganos sexuales continúen en un frenesí sexual, su aliento mezclándose con el mío, su gran cuerpo empezó a temblar, ella se movió hacia adelante y hacia atrás ella prensando nuestros cuerpos mas fuertemente se estremeció cuando llego otro climax, luego otro sentí sus músculos vaginales estallar alrededor de mi pene, su cuerpo se endureció hasta que sentí como lanzaba un chorro caliente de jugo vaginal golpeaba contra mi pene y como su corrida monumental mojaba todavía mas la cama yo continuaba bombeándola mas fuerte, mientras que la presión de su coño me trastornaba de excitación, entonces apretándola contra mi, exploto llenándola de esperma caliente profundamente en su conducto vaginal con potentes chorros, mientras aquel coño me succionaba todo mi semen, lo que la excito y provocó una última y poderosa corrida junto a su orgasmo con una poderosa última descarga de Roxana, que salían del interior de aquel poderoso coño con un rugido gritando, y dejándose caer sobre mi respirando muy rápidamente, su vagina entera palpitaba  cuando se relajo sobre mi, me dio una sensación de ser atrapado por aquel cuerpo pesado en la parte final de nuestro coito.
Sintiéndose totalmente agotada se retiro de mi cuerpo, liberándome de su peso permitiéndome respirar aire echándose a mi lado inhalando grandes bocanadas de aire y cerrando los ojos durmió, dándome la espalda yo la abrazo por detrás me acurruco siento aquel culo maravillosos y también caigo en un profundo sueño, con mi pene apuntando a su esfinter.

Continuara.........
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Old Surehand

Here it is in English:

THE MUSCLED SECRETARY OF THE MAYOR

INTRODUCTION

My story begins when I was looking for a job after leaving my career, I looked for it for 2 months and got one, as a teller of a local bank and although I lived comfortably my job did not satisfy me because I liked more a field trip traveling and organizing groups of work and researching. Among my many clients I had a provincial mayor who over the months considered me a trusted teller for my high efficiency in my performance, in those days my bank decided to open a branch in his town for the large number of people who lived there. and high transactions made by these people since there was a lot of livestock and cereal production, forestation, etc. After a month of preparing the agency, the head of my bank chose me and my friend Hans and a female head of another branch, she was a spinster woman of about 38 years.
One thing I noticed was that in that town, most of them men and women, it was of very robust constitution, good eating, the girls in general were pretty tall and there were both brunettes and whites, other thing that I noticed was that there were more women than Men, the weather in general was very warm.
The days passed normal and the mayor became a good friend, one day I found out that an economic technician had resigned I ventured to tell him that I wanted that position and what documents I had to submit to access that position, the very quick told me I brought my resume in the afternoon to evaluate my academic preparation, and in the afternoon I left my documents and immediately went to work at the bank.
The next day was Saturday and I worked alone until half a day after leaving, I went to look for my friend the mayor, the employee answered me and told me to wait for a while in the yard, as it was there I started to snoop around the house It was nice big and with numerous rooms after a while he made me pass by we sat in his living room and he told me. "Son, after seeing your documentation I realized that you do not have much experience in the area of ​​the mayor's offices, but I know you and I am sure that if you train my technicians, you will be as efficient as in the bank".
He had a lot of confidence in me.
"Well, introduce yourself on Monday, go ahead and apologize, but at this moment I have to go to my brother's farm, so we'll see you on Monday." After saying goodbye, I leave happy because after having been the most efficient in the bank, they had promoted my friend Hans faster than me, I suspected that they had a good fortune with my boss.
That same afternoon I wrote my resignation letter, and I presented it to my ex-boss after she put together a small lawsuit, she was resigned to accept my decision, they notified the central office and at night she was free and with a new job better paid and less tired, that's what I thought.

I KNOW THE NEW SECRETARY

On Monday, when I went to work, the mayor introduced me to some staff members, but the one that impressed me the most was the mayor's secretary, a tall woman who although she was not very pretty, had something that attracted me instantly. She tall about 1.80 meters tall but with cleats for my relief, (at least for me because I am 1.77), although she was wearing a long skirt and a sakon, it showed a thick but curvy body, Roxana was like that. her name was brunette, hair, thick, straight, long with big black eyes, thick lips, strong chin, high cheekbones, thick shoulders but I was not sure if it was for the sacon, prominent hips and thick ankles, I greet her very Attentively and it seems that from the first moment I liked him,
My first task was to digitalize the documentation, of the past management, which was in an archivist. Such a task would take at least two weeks I told the mayor but he told me that he needed them urgently that his deadline for submitting this documentation was Tuesday of next week, as always my first day and I had to save the year's management , then I started to review the folders, one by one to get an idea of ​​what I had to do and by the afternoon I already had an execution schedule.
That week was very heavy for me, because I had to enter earlier than everyone and leave, when everyone had left and continue until late at night in my house with my laptop, only visited by the mayor and his advisor, work until on Saturday and Sunday, but thanks to the fact that I manage the office and statistics programs well, on Sunday and despite the fact that it was not my job, I made the balance sheets and recommendations for the execution of the annual budget. On Monday morning I delivered everything printed, on a CD, I saved the neck to all and the mayor together with his technicians and assessors evaluated my results after debating and seeing that everything was in order sent those results to the central government, to surprise My, the mayor announced an increase and a bonus, on my next ballot.
"Hello Roxana, what are you doing?"
"Here passing the day and you".
"Not long after the week before."
She laughs and says "What are you going to do, I invite you to go to the cafeteria?"
Note that that day went to work with a shorter skirt I could notice thick muscular calves, I had not imagined although I wore a blouse also note a thick arms had put on high heels with what was radiant and we started chatting, I give myself She says that I seem to be attracted to her, after lunch we go back to work and so the days go by and on Thursday I ask her if she wants to go for a walk after work to which she willingly agrees, that day she was wearing a little cloth trousers baggy, shoe heel, a shirt, jacket and a ponytail looked beautiful we walked a while talking about everything, as is the town, when it is his anniversary, where he had studied, I tell him where I studied, how It's my city, etc.We had a wonderful afternoon talking about everything and as the night came, leaning against the horizon on the ferris wheel of the square, I find my opportunity and feeling a bit nervous, I declare it.
"Roxana I wanted to say this and although I do not know you for a long time, these days have been wonderful with you and I would like to know if you want to be my partner."
Then she, erasing her smile and getting very nervous suddenly walks away, and very quickly says goodbye. "I have to go Daniel, it's too late and I have to go home."

MY OPPORTUNITY IN SOCIAL ACTIVITY

And leaves very disturbed, the next day she avoided, have any rapprochement with me, avoids me in the hours of rest and at the end of the day a friend of yours will pick it up, already resigned when leaving with my sexy brunette I was ready to leave me too, in that the mayor approached me, he said:
"Daniel, tomorrow they are a small reception in my house and I would like you to go, it will be in the night by nine o'clock at night, everyone will go, so I'll wait for you".
"Thank you very much Don Antonio, I'll be there, Good until tomorrow then."
"Good until tomorrow."
The next day I arrived at the reception desk a little late at eleven o'clock to be more exact. My colleagues, somewhat dizzy, told me that my reception had been organized as a welcome, after this I see who was at the party, several officials and in another group the secretaries and some more women. And everyone continued to drink and dance, the mayor who was already very dizzy said goodbye and little by little the guests began to leave, Roxana who had avoided me all night was more beautiful than ever with a very short miniskirt that showed what I she already had thick muscular legs, with a nightgown and with her usual baggy nightgowns, she and her friend started drinking hard and dancing among them, I thought inside myself that they were a lesbian couple, and from what she told me, reason I reject,
"Nothing, leave me alone."
"Come on, tell me something I've searched for you since yesterday, to talk to you and you avoid me without an apparent reason, come on tell me, I do not like to see you like that".
While we walk towards a tree a little away from the noise of the party.
Then he told me:
"What I'm going to tell you is something very painful and shameful for me and I do not want you to tell anyone and after that I will not blame you if you do not want anything with me".
I look more intrigued and listen.
"Since I was a child I have always been very athletic, I liked athletics at school and to improve my brands, I trained a lot, after a few months my brands improved but not enough, at that time a gym was opened in the town. that attracted me instantly and the owner offered to train me he helped me with training and protein powder soon told me if I wanted to continue improving I had to inject myself with aids to improve my performance but the truth was that they were steroids, at that time I started to train very hard next to Sabino other than the owner had given steroids, with the passing of months and with good nutrition appeared the effects of the drug my muscles grew enormously widened my whole body,but what scared me the most was that my voice swelled and I felt that I was becoming a man, at that time I did not know it but the physical side effects were irreversible and when it was very late it was immense, since then I consider myself very manly and it is my trauma and I have not had a love for shame since then and I have tried to get away from men and I have dedicated myself to training but without consuming steroids since then, but in this town everyone knew what I had become in a tomboy and how all men here are macho, they were avoiding me and nobody here wanted to have a relationship with me, if it were not for my friends and my relatives especially the mayor my uncle was not working and would be totally marginalized ".At that time I did not know it but the physical side effects were irreversible and when it was very late it was immense, since then I consider myself very manly and it is my trauma and I have not had a love for shame since then and I have tried to get away from the men and I dedicate myself to training but without using steroids since then, but in this town everyone knew what I had become a tomboy and as all men here are macho, they were avoiding me and nobody here wanted to have a relationship with me, if it were not for my friends and relatives, especially the mayor, my uncle was not working and would be totally marginalized. "At that time I did not know it but the physical side effects were irreversible and when it was very late it was immense, since then I consider myself very manly and it is my trauma and I have not had a love for shame since then and I have tried to get away from the men and I dedicate myself to training but without using steroids since then, but in this town everyone knew what I had become a tomboy and as all men here are macho, they were avoiding me and nobody here wanted to have a relationship with me, if it were not for my friends and relatives, especially the mayor, my uncle was not working and would be totally marginalized. "Since then, I consider myself very manly and it is my trauma and I have not had a love for shame since then and I have tried to get away from men and I have been training but not using steroids since then, but in this town everyone knew about what had turned me into a tomboy and here all men are macho, they were avoiding me and nobody here wanted to have a relationship with me, if it were not for my friends and my relatives especially the mayor my uncle was not working and would be totally marginalized "Since then, I consider myself very manly and it is my trauma and I have not had a love for shame since then and I have tried to get away from men and I have been training but not using steroids since then, but in this town everyone knew about what had turned me into a tomboy and here all men are macho, they were avoiding me and nobody here wanted to have a relationship with me, if it were not for my friends and my relatives especially the mayor my uncle was not working and would be totally marginalized "if it were not for my friends and relatives, especially the mayor, my uncle was not working and would be totally marginalized. "if it were not for my friends and relatives, especially the mayor, my uncle was not working and would be totally marginalized. " 
At that moment my heart shuddered, and his physique or his features did not bother me a bit, I must confess that I have always liked the thick and muscular women and I with my heart beating a thousand approached me a little, but In my something I wanted to comfort her I wanted to love her, hug her and be mine so I told her:
"I have a confession that I have always liked big and strong women that's why I'm always training in a gym, I also went to the Bodybuilding contests to see physically strong women and sincerely I never thought to find the woman I dreamed right here and I feel very happy to have found you. "

MY ROMANCE

She a little surprised told me "everything you said is true?"
"Yes, my dear Roxana, now more than ever I think I have found you".
And I get close and I give her a deep kiss, she corresponds to me with a big passion, maybe it's the steroids but her libido was at 1000 per hour so she grabbed my hand and as if a child without strength drag me to her room on the same property of his uncle and I was then with cock standing accompanied with the woman of my fantasies, we sat an armchair that was in his room we looked at each other I saw in the depths of his eyes the most sexual look I have seen in my life, while I also gave her a stinging look she bends over and kisses my cheek much more affectionate she tells me to relax and sit next to me crossing her massive thighs and my erection is already very evident in my pants, while with a hand I take that thick leg. She exclaims, "You like my legs, because you're always looking at them, I knew you were going to like it, "she gets up from the sofa and turns around with her arms on her hips, on the tips of her feet that make the muscles of her calves protrude, she taller than I can not help but see that muscular body, "you like my legs and such my arms", flexing his arms showing big biceps, like tennis balls, she comes and kisses me hard, we kiss and hang around and I begin to caress him tremendous ass I raise her miniskirt a little and caress those thick brown thighs, "you want to see me flex my muscles" I decided to make love with my wonderful woman I tell her that I was not thinking about anything else all night and she takes me from his hand and flex his arm in front of my face so I have a close view of it. Roxana tells me "touch feel my biceps",
"Are you ready to see something, which is not common in girls?
Are you sure you're not going to be scared? "
" Yes dear Roxy "
Well and slowly she bends down her panties until they get out, when I straighten up I see a hairy pussy, with thick, dense, dark hairs, the biggest I had seen in my life, her giant and throbbing clitoris stood imposing, she without removing the look at me, open her legs and with her hands she removed a good amount of hair and shows her hard, throbbing clitoris that jutted out, opened her legs a bit more and with her hands again she removed a lot of hairs and showed me her thick vaginal lips open and throbbing slit. To do this he also flexed his knees. Look boy-man, what you see here is a pussy of a female. Do not be scared, not everyone is so big, nor are they covered in hair.
And seeing me with a look of lust, I saw my penis erect and as I masturbated, (I had already lowered my pants and I was jerking off) under that vision of his thick thighs and his huge hairy vagina, with thick and curly black hairs, already it was noticeable as her thick vaginal lips and a swollen clitoris throbbed as she ran her hands through them, clitoris at first sight seemed about five or six inches long very thick even veins were noted in that huge clitoris.
I took off my shirt and I finished removing my pants, and I kneel in front of her, then I caress his prominent mount of Venus, then I put two fingers, inside his crack, it was very wet and hot, soak my fingers with their juices vaginal, to take them quickly to the mouth, savoring that nectar, I lean and I start to lick that throbbing clit, she made her head back while moaning while I keep attacking her pussy, with my tongue she moaned and she liked that. Roxana wrapped her hands around my head, grabbing my hair, putting my face in her crotch, while closing her huge thighs around my head and her dark thighs wraps part of my face, that hot pussy is soft, fleshy,
she also starts to move her hips and butt, until all my penis is inside her vagina, once inside I stop and enjoy the sensation of being inside her, then start pumping very slowly getting in and out my limb slowly , for the tight of that pussy, stopping a moment to taste that vulva, then I start with my movement, slowly pulling out and getting my penis increasing my rhythm as our libido grows, pulling and inserting my penis until my balls collide against that juicy entry. She shouts at me saying: stopping a moment to savor that vulva, then I start with my movement, slowly pulling out and getting my penis increasing my rhythm as our libido grows, pulling and inserting my penis until my balls collide against that juicy entrance. She shouts at me saying: stopping a moment to savor that vulva, then I start with my movement, slowly pulling out and getting my penis increasing my rhythm as our libido grows, pulling and inserting my penis until my balls collide against that juicy entrance. She shouts at me saying:
"Métela faster, faster", I giving it hard I put it and I take off with a monstrous rhythm, she biting her lips grabs me from the back and begins to compress with her thick arms against her hot body with great force making it a bit difficult breathing and she releases me to go scratching my back with her nails and compressing again with her hugs prints strength to increase my excitement, her powerful thighs surround my body, compressing against her producing a mixture of mild pain and a lot of pleasurable lust, I felt the constriction of my chest and my hips, his vaginal muscles were put into action squeezing and deliciously rubbing my cock, we were moaning with pleasure, my penis close to the explosion, I felt my body against his powerful warm body, as my envestidas were suddenly braked for her pussy,Even as she goes into a state of spasms, she tightens her body harder against mine, and I felt her pussy flooded with hot liquid, a lot of juices started to come out of her vagina, and we started with the pumping both excited in a sexual frenzy and I was pumping hard, while she moaned very loudly and moved her hips to the rhythm of mine, an impressive view of how her body moved, she had put her arms around my neck while I grabbed her hips with fury and for the second time tense his body and began to shake as another monstrous run similar to the first came and a powerful transparent stream slipped from his hole of love, while with vaginal movements, my penis was expelled, me fighting with all my forces not to ejaculate.We calm down a bit while we kiss her and we rub our naked bodies, I put my hand on her pussy and I feel her pussy is beating, I hug her tight and with a bear hug I lift her with difficulty because this girl is pure muscle, I raise her a little and I see in his eyes a lot of lust feeling how his back muscles move, the low.
I turn around she takes off her high heels leaning on the table leans showing her thick hips in all their fullness, watching her anus and pussy to which I bend down greedily and feel my hands with his muscular thighs, then I get up taking my penis with one hand, gui the glans at the entrance of her pussy, playing with her pussy lips, she began to moan and with a shove the insert of blow; she did not wait for him, arching her back she stops breathing for a moment and giving a deep sigh she leans back on the table while I start to drill deep and then take it out and put it. She "More strong, more reviéntame", I have increased the rhythm hitting my hips very hard with all my body weight against her big ass fills me with morbid, she with a free hand stimulating her clitoris, begins to pant, while I clung to his hips and I attack my breath began to accelerate with his, my cock, and continue for a long time, I saw as a whitish fluid flooded my penis, surrounding his vaginal muscles my cock begins to convulse imprisoning my penis in a powerful grip that causes me pain, preventing me from coming because I was about to explode, she orders not yet. And calming down my spirits I start pumping again this time grabbing her shoulders hard, she accompanying my movements with her hips I watch her muscular back start to caress her back down to hold on to her waist I increase the speed until I feel her screams of pleasure I say, "I cum, I'm corroded", and I was about to get my penis to finish outside but she with a thick voice commands me, "come inside me, fill me with your milk" while accelerating my thrusts I cling tightly to her hips and with a final push filled her pussy with my sperm, with three powerful discharges, without stopping to bob her and then she with another powerful jet also ends up mixing our fluids, an electric effect shook me from the base of the spine, she even with her agitated breathing straightens while my cock comes out her throbbing vagina immediately turns around and inserts my cock into her vagina, surrounds my head and gives a little jump around my hips with her legs. While he kisses me, indescribable waves of pleasure pass through my body, she compresses me with her vigorous legs around me,
After her legs released me and I collapsed in her bed she settled next to me, both of them back facing the ceiling with the breath to a restful we rested for a while I felt a delicious sensation of drainage, I put my left hand in its entrance of her vulva to feel like our mixed juices come out between her crotch and her thick thighs.
After a few minutes in silence he tells me:
"You are the first man in a long time, my love, I love you my darling, this is incredible I feel that my clitoris is still beating, before I had only masturbated but never had run like this, I had not had so many orgasms either. "
I confess:
"You are the woman of my dreams, you do not know how many times I dreamed of someone like you, I already feel that I love you.
We both look at each other and she gets up and comes over and we start to kiss deeply, then she puts one of her thick thighs on my thighs with the other one grabs my penis and starts to stimulate me pushes my foreskin down, and squeezes her hand tightly Around my cock it felt so good that I relaxed and pulled back, feeling as I stretched, squeezed and caressed erotically. She goes down my torso, rests my neck, goes down my chest, sucks one of my nipples until I bite her erotically, and continues down to my navel to finally reach the head of my cock while with the other hand I squeezed hard the base of my penis that had begun to grow, I could feel the soft warmth of his lush lips starting only at the head of my penis, licking and sucking it with his lips,
She pulled out of my mouth my member asked me "Do you like this love?", While licking again the tip of my penis asks me.
"How do you feel, sweetie?"
I penetrated with a brutal thrust almost half of my cock, in a new onslaught reach the bottom of his cavernous pussy, which was dripping and was very hot, that rich feeling, we were both in glory, Rosa had a painful expression in his face, he held the sheets with his hands. Her wet and powerful pussy, collapsed in spasms by my penetration getting wet with a thick and whitish liquid, she moaned it felt so good penetrate it to the hilt of my penis, then I took it out and started again until that vagina ends with her orgasm. Then I started to increase the rhythm of my attacks and I started to nail her to a devilish rhythm, my eggs hit in her huge ass, while by the wetness of her vagina, they heard a sound like splashing, she began to move her hips to the rhythm of mine, her breasts swayed to the rhythm of my thrusts. I got him in and out and felt how his vaginal muscles contracted and flexed around my limb, she began to have her multiple orgasms imprisoning my penis, I had it difficult using all the power of my hips.
We both moaned, our breathing became more difficult, as we reached the climax, she began to tremble as it reached its climax. I did not lower the rhythm of my hip movement but she with her arms around my neck and compressed against it, it was at the moment I felt a peculiar tingling, that reached the tip of my penis began to convulse in a series of spasms, while I made efforts with my pubococcal muscle, not to finish, luckily for my effort not to end up being successful because I released a tiny load, while I had my own orgasm, while she had her orgasm attack, expelling another great amount of vaginal fluid, soaking my cock, shuddering in ecstasy,




She suddenly pulled my cock out of her mouth she stood up, on top of me. While I watched her pussy with abundant dark hair, curly approaching me her huge clitoris loomed over me, she settled down and pressed my head between her thick thighs pressing my face against her crotch, she getting up a bit separated with her fingers her huge vaginal lips, separating and showing me in all their splendor bulbous lips showing me the red interior of his flesh that shone with the moisture of our seminal fluids. Slowly under her hips and she moved her huge pussy to my mouth, her heavy body and her soft hot pussy almost swallowed my face again, licked, sucked her wet cavernous pussy all along her entrance. My lips found her big clit so swollen, Waving his hips with his huge thighs, pointing his thick pubis, towards my pubis he imprisoned me down, I felt his heavy body; her dripping pussy moved sensually over my cock that hit my abdomen, I felt those huge vaginal lips caress my penis and her hard and erect clitoris, for a long time, then she got up slightly and I could see her hips and down slowly and as I settled down putting my cock in the entrance of her pussy, I felt like my penis would have been through that soggy hole, the heat the pressure. She gently massaged the tip of my penis so that when my penis slipped further and further from her giant vulva and suddenly I got up and my penis hit my stomach, Roxana with the help of her hand directed it to the entrance of her pussy, I saw how my huge cock was swallowed by that huge vagina, I felt a soft pussy, warm, wet and fuzzy. Sensually the head of my cock slid down, I felt some pressure, the soft folds, on its long and thick axis, that pussy devoured my penis with tight space, rubbed to the base and rose again, increasing the I pumping riding madly, her impressive body heavy her massive huge ass imprisoned my body against the mattress she squeezing her vaginal muscles rubbed my penis, her walls hugged my cock firmly, I watched her thick muscular body, flexed her biceps. I start caressing her thighs up her ass and I feel how powerful she was fucking me by stabbing me with my cock again and again,
She said:
"Ho that hard penis feels so good, it is so rigid that it seems that I am going to fracture it, you are my man, this I will never forget, yes mmmmmmm".
This time she was slowly rising and letting herself fall fast, then rubbing her hips without raising them, with all my cock inside of herself, while her huge pussy opened up and swallowed my cock without last with the strength of her thighs and her vaginal muscles compressed my body, pulling her hips upwards, elevating me and letting herself fall against me, burying me in bed with every brutal thrust of her powerful hips, hitting my body with her giant rabbit, she rammed me violently against her massive pussy, increasing its rhythm with fury moaning and bellowing over me saying:
"Oooh, I'm so deep inside, yeah."
While her series of orgasms were coming, for long minutes I suddenly felt my penis very tight and in Roxana's body a shudder of her muscles suddenly a huge amount of liquids soaked my hips with a powerful cumshot and she let herself fall on me body, giving a passionate kiss I embrace her around my arms in her thorax, she whispers in my ear, "fuck me hard". I was responding to her by ramming my cock despite the weight of his female body that pressed me, I continue to puncture her pussy, lowering my arms to her wonderful ass, tightening with fury the roundness of the prominent cheeks. I nibble and suck those nipples with passion, while Roxana,
"Take Roxana, take it!"
While she rewards my effort roaring:
"Aaaaahhhh, go on, give her hard love, go on!".
Once again Roxana was struggling in violent orgasms, kissing me passionately while I can not contain myself anymore I feel close to my climax and surrounding her tightly with my arms and tensing I explode with thick spurts of hot cum, flood her while she continued with her consecutive orgasms and violent moved more frantically intensifying the strength with which his vaginal muscles squeezed my cock, by extreme excitement my member did not lose a single inch was still hard embedded in that hot vagina.
She was totally aroused still moving vigorously I still surrounded her with my arms felt as they massaged wildly her breasts in my torso, while I clung with her thighs and wrapped my head in a hug while giving me fierce kisses by invading my mouth with his thick tongue , she increasing her movement told me:
"I am going to grind your delicious penis".
Roxana began with pelvic movements and the constriction of her incredible vagina only the wet of the vagina continued to lubricate so that our sexual organs continue in a sexual frenzy, her breath mixing with mine, her great body began to tremble, she moved forward and backwards she pressed our bodies more strongly she shuddered when another climax arrived, then another felt her vaginal muscles bursting around my cock, her body hardened until I felt like she was throwing a hot squirt of vaginal juice pounded against my cock and like her cum monumental wet the bed even more I continued to pump it harder, while the pressure of her pussy upset me with excitement, then squeezing her against me,I explode filling her with hot cum deep in her vaginal canal with powerful jets, while that pussy sucked all my cum, which excited her and caused a last and powerful cumshot next to her orgasm with a powerful last discharge of Roxana, that came out of the interior of that powerful pussy with a screaming roar, and letting herself fall on me breathing very quickly, her whole vagina throbbed as she relaxed over me, gave me a feeling of being trapped by that heavy body in the final part of our intercourse.her entire vagina throbbed when she relaxed over me, gave me a feeling of being trapped by that heavy body in the final part of our intercourse.her entire vagina throbbed when she relaxed over me, gave me a feeling of being trapped by that heavy body in the final part of our intercourse.
Feeling totally exhausted, she withdrew from my body, freeing herself of her weight allowing me to breathe air by lying next to me inhaling great puffs of air and closing her eyes she slept, turning her back on me I embraced her from behind I snuggled up feeling that wonderful ass and I also fell into a Deep sleep, with my penis pointing to his sphincter.

To be continueD.........



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS