Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Christina Von Eerie

Started by manayunk770, August 28, 2017, 05:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 28th Bday today!

Christina Maria Kardooni is an American professional wrestler is currently signed to a contract by a Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:   August 28, 1989 (age 28)
Sacramento, California
Years active:   2006-Present
Ethnicity:   Caucasian

Body
Height:   5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Weight:   123 lb (56 kg)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Hazel
Hair:   Brunette, Blonde; Long
Underarm hair:   Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS