Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

WRITERS: with an interest in commission work: PLEASE POST HERE

Started by dukeblue, April 16, 2015, 07:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dukeblue

I'd like to get a custom story written.  Anyone interested?  Lots of feats of strength.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dukeblue

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

regiotigre10

I have a lot of stories... send me your e-mail and I´ll send you a storie. Or send msg to my e-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Regards.

khahahaa

For paid.  Is it possible?  Not be against bulletin board rule?  plz Someone teach me whether it can or can not

zarina

I thought it might be worth having a list of writers on this page who are interested in doing commission work.

If you are, perhaps post below a good contact (or website) and topics/areas you are willing to work in (FMG, wrestling, etc)

I'm hoping this doesn't violate any rules, btw!  If so, apologies in advance!

Thanks everyone!

* * * * * * *

^-^

Mod 'E' here - @zarina  Sorry to interrupt...

List...good!   :-*   Website link...BAD!    :angry: 

I would suggest we've come to a "teachable moment".

Anyone on the FORUM can contact anyone else on the site...observe:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

First, find a post by the person you want to contact.
Next, find their 'user name' [1st image-arrow]; click on it.
Next window: Find 'send personal message' [2nd image-arrow]; click on it.
Next window: <Click & drag> recipient's name into the "To:" box [3rd image-arrow].
Compose comments / links /requests / what-have-you, and send...

More efficient and private than putting replies in a thread.  Also helpful if you find a 'dead link'--send a [polite] request to re-up...

ALTERNATE:  Click on the "speech bubble":


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
______________

PS Actually, now that I think of it, an e-mail address or a link to website could be added to your signature   :-[  ...see 'El_Roy_1999's' post for example.

El_Roy_1999

I'm available for commission work. Don't hesitate to contact me.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

khahahaa

It would be better to notify what writer can treat well or not (ex, gore is not allowed. shrinking is allowed....and so on)

fp909

I am also avail. you can email me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer

 :thanks: 'Mod E' and 'fp' for stepping up...

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

tinygbrown

Please contact me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login if interested in doing custom stories. Thanks.

Alan Thornton

El_Roy_1999

Since I am not too busy right now and I enjoy your ideas, I'm offering commissions.
If you're interested, send me a personal message or an e-mail to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
I write pretty much anything (although nothing involving animals and no children for obvious reasons).

If you're interested, my rates are either EUR 25.00 or USD 30.00 (whatever you prefer) for 1,000 words. I can do short, very short and of course long stories and I'm usually pretty fast. The story would be delivered as a PDF to your e-mail account, so be sure to provide me with an address. Payment should be by PayPal, which is faster and cheaper all around.

So, if you have your dream plot and you never had the time to write it down, contact me. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.