LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Webcam sessions

Started by bf5waea97, July 27, 2017, 12:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bf5waea97

Hi, I have recently gotten into webcam sessions on herbiceps. I was curious if anyone else has tried that out and their experiences.

bf5waea97

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Polite Society

  They're not and should not be termed 'sessions'.

  You're not even in the same timezone let alone the same room.   In person is a session not via a monitor.

Camming should best be used to tempt them into the real thing with you.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

muscle_guy64

Beyond the agreed technical mistake terming camming a session, webcam "shows" are a preferred spend of mine.  In addition to HBC, Streamate has a couple FBBs.  Angela Salvagno, Samantha Kelly, and baby girl Brazilian to name a couple.  And myfreecams has a couple ladies with minimal muscle if you like smaller flexing.  As for the process, its over priced IMHO and the sites keep to much from the ladies.  Again, my opinion so b4 anyone starts talking about start up costs, bandwidth, software upgrades, etc. I get the business model but I think if we looked at the performers pocket vs the owners, we would see quite a difference.  I guess ownership has its privilege. Streamate is the worst keeping 65%.

But for me, it gives me a way to direct the performer to do what I like (which is muscle control) so I spend more on cams than clips.  As for sessions, if I could I would.  But I can't so its cam. 

The best advise is dont' overspend and find ladies that dont' waste your time.  Performers asking "where are you from" at $9/min isn't what I asked for.  BUT -- there are several ladies who are amazing and worth it.  Just find out who they are and treat them right :)

FemFlexUSA


Sessions and webcam sessions are completely different products and experiences, no question, but referring to paid webcam shows as "webcam sessions" is a fair use of the term. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle