LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jessica Barboza

Started by manayunk770, August 14, 2017, 02:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 30th Bday today!

Jessica Cristina Barboza Schmidt (born August 14, 1987 in Maracaibo), is a pageant titleholder, from Maracaibo, Venezuela, who won the titles of Miss Earth Venezuela 2009 and Miss Venezuela International 2010.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:   Jennipher Sophia Rodriguez Chacin
Born:   August 14, 1987 (age 30)
Maracaibo, Venezuela
Ethnicity:   Latina, Caucasian
Nationality:   Venezuelan

Body
Boobs:   Natural
Height:   1.79 m (5 ft 101⁄2 in)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Green
Hair:   Brown, Brunette
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS