LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kristin Ferry

Started by manayunk770, August 09, 2017, 04:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 29th Bday today!

Kristin Ferry is an American glamour model.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:   August 9, 1988 (age 29)
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   American

Body
Bra/cup size:   36D (80D)
Boobs:   Natural
Height:   5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)
Weight:   110 lb (50 kg)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Hazel
Hair:   Brown; Long, Straight
Underarm hair:   Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS