⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fitness Editor

Started by deexia, June 11, 2017, 06:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deexia

Hello, my name is Dee and I run X25 Fitness Magazine and X25 Vixens Magazine. I also do photographer and graphic designer.



You can view X25 Fitness Magazine at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Still new) and X25 Vixens at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Here our latest cover IFBB Pro Body Builder Chareece Johnson. Photo taken by Glen Young of GPS Photography.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


X25 FITNESS LINKS
www.twit***.com/x25fitness
www.insta****.com/x25fitness
www.facebook.com/x25fitness
www.snapchat.com/add/x25fitness
www.duskspot.com/stars/x25fitness
www.x25fitness.tumblr.com


My links
www.renaldocreative.com
www.behance.net/renaldocreative
www.insta****.com/renaldocreative
www.twit***.com/renaldocreative
www.duskspot.com/stars/renaldocreative



RobMash

Hello Dee! Welcome to Saradas, the most complete site on female bodybuilding. Cool cover photos! I wish you share with us your news of your business.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

deexia

Hello, yes and we are sending our photographers to different events.