⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alexa Bliss

Started by manayunk770, August 09, 2017, 02:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 26th Bday today!

Alexis "Lexi" Kaufman (born 1991 in Columbus, Ohio) is an American professional wrestler, model and actress. She is currently performing for the WWE under the ring name Alexa Bliss.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:   Little Miss Bliss, Pixie Hulk
Born:   August 9, 1991 (age 26)
Columbus, Ohio, USA
Years active:   2013–now
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   American

Body
Bra/cup size:   34C (75C)
Boobs:   Enhanced
Height:   5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)
Weight:   120 lb (55 kg)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Blue
Hair:   Blonde; Long
Underarm hair:   Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS