LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Cortisol] Stories~collected

Started by Cortisol, October 19, 2015, 12:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Loved it! It's sort of weird that he asked her how this was possible, how she got so muscular and she said "I don't know" she should know, she was there, wasn't she? I'm hoping that there is more of a backstory to her like jcboyd said, I am interested to find out how a girl as young as her got as muscular and strong as she has. But this was a great read and I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Loved it! It's sort of weird that he asked her how this was possible, how she got so muscular and she said "I don't know" she should know, she was there, wasn't she? I'm hoping that there is more of a backstory to her like jcboyd said, I am interested to find out how a girl as young as her got as muscular and strong as she has. But this was a great read and I look forward to more! k+!

To be fair, she was drunk. I wouldn't expect a drunk girl to be able to monologue about her past very eloquently.

I loved it Cortisol. I love the characterization and Julia's vulnerability. Shes a maudlin and needy drunk, something that her cheerful disposition while sober seems to mask. Despite her beauty and abundant sex appeal, she's got some issues that Cory can hopefully help her resolve. It's something that is lacking in many muscle stories to make the female characters human. Her roommate seems to be feeding her self doubt though. Will this come into play later, an obstacle to hurdle for our two lovebirds later on perhaps?

Two things though; "They had to be ten inches in diameter." Seems like a rather small number especially when compared to how massive her legs have been described. Secondly if her shorts were so hard to get off, how did she get them on?
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

fbbsmmh

I second what Ninja said about the vulnerability element. Very well done. I loved it. The sex scene drove me insane with  hormones and the slow build up to it kept me hanging on for more. I can't wait until you continue it.

grimgram7

I am going to enter an electrical engineering program with the only goal being to learn how to set up an automated script (or whatever) that continuously showers K+ down upon the author. Very impressive and well written. Thanks!

xepha

This is a great story, Cortisol.  K+ 107.  Interested to see where you take it.  I probably have more of a vanilla taste when it comes to these stories, but I like these kinds of courtship stories, where the characters are more realistic, more complex psychologically and not one dimensional.  I vote for it not to degenerate into some sadomasochistic torture cartoon, but then I might just be in the minority on this, based on a lot of the stories here.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is a great story, Cortisol.  K+ 107.  Interested to see where you take it.  I probably have more of a vanilla taste when it comes to these stories, but I like these kinds of courtship stories, where the characters are more realistic, more complex psychologically and not one dimensional.  I vote for it not to degenerate into some sadomasochistic torture cartoon, but then I might just be in the minority on this, based on a lot of the stories here.

Hear, hear. Preach brother. K+.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

blkxltng

Awesome story so far! I like how things are told mostly from  Cory's perspective but you give bits and pieces of Julia's perspective as well. K+  :rock:

Trinitus

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G story! I am actuly having problems finding words to describe this story. The muscular description are A+ and the emotional story telling is A++, don't really know an other way to put it.
Really looking forward for the next part, and very interested to see were their relation takes them.

Pac

Really enjoy this story! I hope your Spartans enjoy themselves immensely when they sober up.

Best,

Pac

Cortisol

Talk Show
by Cortisol
______________________________

You rush in the door - those fuckers forced you to do inventory - and you grab the remote. The TV performs a turning-on noise and you type in a channel.

Your mind goes blank when you see her. You are entranced, as you knew you would be.

"I had an office job for a while, but then I just got sick of the small desks and honestly the money is a lot better being, I don't know, muscly."

She says the words as she twitches and shifts slightly, sending a shiver through your body.

"So I worked out a lot, added bulk"

"You say it like you're like a college athlete"

The shot changes to show the host.

"Like a lifeguard, like you added, you know, five or ten pounds of muscle."

The audience laughs.

"No, you're not like a lifeguard, they're like kids next to you, everyone's like a kid next to you."

"Although they are much better at swimming than me."

The audience laughs.

"Fine, fine, okay, we'll give them swimming. We'll give you strongest and most muscular person on the planet."

"Yeah."

"I mean... what's that like? Being a woman no less, dominating in something that well, you know, you wouldn't expect"

"Yeah, it's wild. It's different, heh."

"Well, for starters, I mean, I bet it's pretty good marketing." He laughs.

"Oh yeah, once the television caught me... you know, on the internet there are a lot of doubters, you know, a lot of people who said 'oh it's fake' or 'oh, she's a man, she's a man,' but once the television saw me, got on ESPN then on pretty much everything, then things really started to take off."

You're distracted with unzipping your pants.

"So how strong are you?"

"Heh, well, I won the World's Strongest Man"

"But that was years ago."

"Yeah"

"And then a year later you won it with one hand."

"Yeah"

Your pants and boxers hang at your feet. You stroke your erection.

"And now you don't do it anymore"

"Ha, yeah no I don't"

"So how strong are you?"

"Well all that means I'm pretty strong, right? But... yeah, I'm pretty strong."

"Tell us."

It's a national audience. Inch-thick fingers wring at the end of her tanned, bare forty-some-inch arms.

"Tell the viewers."

Her long, parachute of a dress hides the inhuman mass below her waist that props her up a foot if not more from the strained couch. She has to splay her legs sixty degrees to sit with them together.

"Well, okay, well I think my single-arm curl is 800"

"Pounds?!"

"Yeah, but that could be more now, don't quote me on that"

"Okay..." he chuckles out of delight and awe, looking at the human body weight of mass contained in just her left arm.

"I think my deadlift is around 6k, and my squat, I'm not sure. Couple cars, though."

"You just... lift cars?"

He stammers it out.

"Well, no, I can lift cars."

A pause. The audience whispers. She smiles a small smile, sighs and looks down at the front of her dress pushed forward a foot and a half by the bulge of her computer monitor-like chest. The interviewer follows her eyes.

"Well, and I don't mean to state the obvious here, but this isn't like a Supergirl or Wonder Woman situation where they're skin and bone but can lift cars... you, you look like you can lift a car!"

"Well, ha, yeah, I'm, I'm big."

It's so sexy how she says it.

"And yes, I'm sure that that has been brought to your attention many times."

"Yes. Many."

"How'd you get so..."

"I'd always been big, you know, but like chunky for a while. I ate a lot. I mean a lot. Then I started to realize that I actually had just a lot of muscle underneath, and then I worked out just a bit, did a bit of running and calisthenics, and I was blown away by how strong I was becoming. I mean, I was easily out-lifting every guy at my school, but I didn't tell anybody. I kept that all a secret... well mostly a secret"

"Why?"

"Well, because I knew it was weird, you know. Like, I didn't feel beautiful or confident at all and I just didn't feel like my strength added anything, so whatever, you know? It was just very, like, whatever and I didn't want it to be a something."

She adjusts herself in her seat.

"I see... but then you"

"Yeah, so then I graduated college, did some payroll work for a bit, but then I realized, that, like, I liked being strong and really liked building my body and my strength. I mean, I wore really baggy or loose pants or bottoms all the time, because my legs always were big, but then I remember looking at them and flexing them and saying to myself 'go for it,' you know, just go for it."

"And you did"

"And I did."

"And now, if people thought my legs were strange before, I mean, I wonder what they would call them now."

"Strange? Your word, not mine."

"Well, wouldn't you call them strange?"

"Let's see, then, let's see what I would call them."

He stands up, then she stands up, gracefully, quickly but nervously, coming up only to the man's eyes. She obliges everyone's desires and lifts her skirt up to her knee.

"My goodness."

She holds a leg out in front of her, flexes her calf and it explodes with muscle. Veins the size of fingers begin to engorge down towards her ankles from the jagged basketball of flesh she is exposing.

"How do you even walk!?"

"It's not easy"

They laugh. Her lightly tanned face is red with anxiety.

"Well my upper legs make it harder, I'd say, just because they overtake my hips so much."

"My word"

"I have to squat and kind of waddle to get anywhere." She giggles and wiggles her body, the punchline to the quasi-joke that she has to waddle. It looks like she is wearing a hoop-like skirt but you see that's it's the flares of her legs as she shifts nervously. You stare at the elliptical curvature of her mare-like glutes.

"I won't make you show us."

"Show me waddle?" She's giggling. It's so sexy.

"No, show us your, your upper legs."

"Oh I don't mind, there's plenty of videos and stuff online."

She sits back down and pulls her skirt halfway up her inhumanly thick thighs.

"Yeah"

She slowly brings her leg up - knowing what the fuck she's doing - and her quads erupt upwards and outwards. Her knee is thick with tendons but it is still ludicrously dwarfed by the literal barrel of muscle that is her one thigh.

The audience is silent.

"Seventy inches, last I checked, but I think they're bigger."

She carries her meaty hand over and rubs her thigh casually, slowly.

"Yeah, they're definitely bigger."

"My goodness." The host says the first words that anybody could possibly get out.

She is about to put the cloth back over herself.

"I don't know if the camera can get this, or if it even could show on the network if it did, but just to catalog the impossibility of what I'm seeing: her veins, oh my God."

He points to her thigh and to her inner thigh. She smiles.

"Yeah, they say I have hot dogs in there."

She slides her hand over her inner thighs and thinks a thought. Then she thinks one out loud, one she perhaps regrets.

"When I get really pumped, when I do, they swell, my legs get really big and then I have even more trouble, with walking I mean."

"What do you mean?"

The camera is back at her face. It's bright red with embarrassment. She still doesn't know how above the human race she could treat herself.

"It'd be easier if I could, I don't know, bound everywhere. I don't know, I don't really know how else to put it, but bound, like take leaping, jumping steps. It's a lot easier to put one leg in front of the other when you have some hang time, you know?"

Fucking shit, so fucking stupidly impossible.

"You know, you're probably the first person for whom that thought has had a lot of relevance."

"Hah, yeah I probably am."

She smiles and your penis is purple. At the front of her dress are what look like two half-thumbs. The erect nipples of a human-shaming chest.

"People probably don't like it when you 'bound' everywhere."

The host is paid to look her in the eyes.

"No, not really. Don't really want to run into things, or people, or what not. Can cause some damage."

She takes a breath, her dress gets tighter, and she looks at the handsome television personality.

"A blessing and a curse then, having these muscles."

"Well, I mean, more of a blessing than a curse, I'd say."

"I'd agree."

"I mean, first of all, I make millions."

"Right. And"

"And, I mean, how many people have a 20 foot vertical?"

"Right."

"And, since moving out here to LA, I mean, I contribute, or at least I try to, to, like, society. If I'm going to, you know, have so much, might as well give back."

"What sort of projects are you involved in?"

"At first, it was just appearances for charities, but since I got strong enough, I've, I'm going to be coordinating with EMTs to help when they can't get through rush hour."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I can't quite get the ambulance over my head, let alone run with it, but we're going to look for some small car, load everybody in the back, and then carry it on through."

Jesus Christ.

"My God, are you serious?"

"Yeah. I mean, we practiced a couple times, worked fine in our tests and things."

Fucking stupid.

"You know what, can we see that later? Can you show us that? I mean, we got a parking lot!"

"Yeah, sure. That'd be fine."

"My word, well folks, you got something to look forward to, that's for sure."

She smiles into the camera. Her girlish face is framed by short brown hair and traps that go up to her ears.

"I guess that's one way to get through rush hour!"

"Yeah, usually people are probably going to be pretty much fine with the whole process, fine with me lifting their car, if only to get out of the gridlock."

"You're like a superhero!"

"No, no, no, don't say that."

"Why not? It's true!"

"No, it's not, and I don't want bad guys shooting at me."

A vision of her in strained spandex crosses your mind. A 'bad guy' hits her in the thigh with a crowbar and she tosses him twenty feet. You smile and refocus.

"It seems like a silly question, but who knows: do you happen to be bullet-proof too?!"

"No!" She smiles sheepishly.

"No!?"

"No, absolutely not" She turns to the camera. "So don't shoot me. I can't take a bullet."

"How do you know?!"

"Well, I've got a lot more, I don't know, meat for a bullet to go through, but, it'll hurt!"

She calls it meat and you nearly cum right there.

"Yeah, that's what I hear, that bullets hurt."

"They do!"

They laugh. Your mouth hangs open.

"Well, we've all seen the pictures, your growth over the past five or six years, you're how old again?"

Twenty-eight.

"Twenty-eight."

"Do you, do you plan on getting bigger? Is that even possible?"

"Um, yeah, it's definitely possible. My body responds just, just very well to exercise, and there's definitely some room on my frame, but I just, I just don't know how practical it would be."

"Sure."

"Like there are tons of people who would want me to get as big as possible."

"I mean, shouldn't that be up to you?"

"Yeah, and it is, but there are plenty of, you know, fetish people, and for them I'm like a, you know, a big deal, and they just want to see how big I can get."

Yes, please.

"Right, but, again, that's completely up to you."

"It is, and I've been going back and forth on it. On the one hand, it was about, oh I don't know, a year or so ago that I had to hire somebody to wash me."

"Wow."

You start to ejaculate.

"Right, that's what I said, that's what I said when I couldn't wash my underarms!"

She laughs and shows that her arm can barely touch the opposite breast-pec. You ejaculate.

"And I'm thinking to myself, if I grow anymore..."

She shrugs her five-foot wide shoulders in such a sexy way and you are ejaculating.

"Right, it might get... a little out of hand."

"Yeah. Although, I..."

A pause. You are able to listen again.

"What?"

"Getting as a big as possible, it's something on my mind, you know? It's like, you know, it's like an expert chess player. It's like they're already the best, but they know there are things that they can think about better and faster... and they've come so far, so maybe they should just... you know?"

"Yes, I do."

"But I want more to my life than just being a big pile of muscles."

"Of course."

"And I get the feeling that if I were to, if I were to max out, I don't quite know what else I would or could be."

You think about how you could wash her.

"Well, know that we like you however enormous you want to be." He flashes a friendly smile and touches her arm. She gets goosebumps. You see it, her hypersensitivity, how fucking tight her vagina must be.

"My goodness, there's probably more muscle in your arm than in my entire body."

Her nipples poke out even more and you think about how much sex you would give to this girl.

"Ha, maybe. Should we, should we compare?" Her voice quivers as she follows the script.

"Oh fine, I suppose it wouldn't hurt... well maybe just a little, but just my pride."

He takes off his suitcoat, rolls up his sleeve and flexes a decently-sized bicep.

"Oh wow, you work out, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do, you know, 15s and 20s for these bad boys. Not in the hundreds like you."

"No."

"Alright, show us."

She hoists her arm behind his and slowly brings it into a flex. Her lat flares out like a wing unfurling. Her forearm hits her backpack-sized bicep. Veins and tendons run underneath like a machine's cables and cords.

"Mother of heaven."

She looks at it and then at the audience.

"You know, I think I'm bigger than you."

The audience laughs and so does he.

"You know, you know I think you're right."

He reaches his hand to her arm and presses into it. She smiles.

"Well it's not quite like a rock, but it's damn close."

"About a year ago I stopped being able to do a full flex, it's just too big."

She releases the flex and brings it back, pumping her arm a couple times. He is mesmerized for a few seconds. Your mouth hangs open.

"Well"

He shakes his head, smiling. The audience laughs.

"I think it's time for a break, but when we come back, we've got a treat in store for you, so don't go anywhere."

He reaches over to shake her hand. She does so, extending her hyper-thick palm, and he grips it like a baby gripping an adult hand. The camera zooms out. He jokingly acts like the handshake hurt and she laughs a hearty, nervous laugh. Her chest lurches up six inches with an unintentional flex.

And then, during a Febreze commercial, you begin to masturbate again.
______________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting, funny and just close enough to reality to make it seem possible (in our dreams anyway).  Nice descriptions and dialogue as well.  Good stuff!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like this almost all-dialogue story, but more importantly, it makes me wonder how people check if they're bullet-proof.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Very interesting style. Was kinda hard to read at first but once you got used to it, it flowed real nicely. A+ on the muscle descriptions.

But I also wonder how you check if you are bulletproof.