Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sheila Burgess?

Started by freddy1984, January 01, 2012, 11:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freddy1984



Warhawk Overdrive

As far as I know, she is not. She married a guy (in Mi??) She spoke of competing in the U.S when she was eligible but I don't think she ever did. Hopefully she is doing the happy ever after thing
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

psudosapien

I remember seeing Sheila in Chicago on her "last session tour".  I was her last session for the night, and she told her boyfriend / fiancee to come up to the suite before I left.  I showed Sheila some 3d graphics pictures of women that I did in the past (www.daz3d.com) and she wanted to show her man one of the pictures because the boobs on the woman looked the way she wanted her boobs too look.  It caught me off guard, because she did not tell me that he was coming up. 

It was a little awkward.  This guy was a sergeant in the Marines and taught hand to hand combat.  He was one mean looking guy.  And big too. 

During the session, I asked her if she ever tried to wrestle with him.  She told me that she tried once, and his instincts kicked in and he quickly pinned her to the ground and told her "Don't ever do that again."

She is one of the greats that will be missed, IMO.  She really like to do sessions and I always had a fun time with her.

Johnnyjumpup

I know Sheila got married many years ago, so I'm more interested in trying to track her down for the purposes of getting some questions answered. I saw her personally, not professionally, way back in 2001 and 2002. The last time I saw her she planted a long, wet kiss on me when I dropped her off at Sea-Tac airport and then I never saw nor heard from her again. Yeah, it's been a long time, but obviously some questions linger. Her former 'Hardgirl@hotmail.com' address bounces, so I'd love it if someone can fix me up with one that works. Thanks - Rick

PEABUTR

I saw Sheila after she got married working at Detroit metro airport handling the heavy bags at the check in counter and she had her uniform on and looked good, big and broad.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login