LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [MagnusMagneto] STORIES~collected

Started by magnusmagneto, June 08, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnusmagneto

 ^-^

This is the first story in a new era of MagnusMagneto

[Author's Note: My aim is to make all of these stories approachable and enjoyable without needing to reading any older tales - without leaving those characters totally behind.  Similar to how many comic books are structured.  It's written to be read stand-alone, though it runs parallel to Holiday Cheer.  Even if you haven't read the older stories, give this one a try.  And if you enjoyed it - you might like the Holiday Cheer series, and my other content as well.  As always, no political or philosophical commentary is intended, just sometimes part of a character's identity.]
______________________________

Stories in this collection:

Cindy - A Female Muscle Growth Story

Holiday Cheer







Cindy - A Female Muscle Growth Story
by MagnusMagneto - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
______________________________

1.)  Cindy's Gift

The letter made Cindy gaff, "Dear Cindy, my gift to you this Christmas is the opportunity to change the world.  The rules are simple:  Spread Holiday Cheer, and you will be rewarded.  Harm others, and you'll have to start over," signed by Santa.  Cindy shook her head as she thought about it.  This was ridiculous, Santa didn't exist, and even if he did, what kind of game was this?

In Cindy's mind, her mere existence brought cheer to others.  She came from genes she deemed superior, was voted most attractive in high school, and was constantly reassured by those around her that she enriched their lives.  And yet, Cindy had been challenged to spread more "Holiday Cheer" - told that should we be rewarded if she did so, but punished if she harmed others.  What did this really mean?  Wasn't this how Cindy already lived?

Utterly stumped, Cindy implored the family butler, Alfred, who was forced to work this Christmas.  She stood before him - tall, beautiful, fashionably dressed, in the prime of her health and beauty.  "Alfred, what would it take to 'spread Holiday Cheer' to you?"  She asked, her voice vibrant and commanding.

Alfred, shorter than Cindy's 5'10", and nearing middle age, bit his tongue.  He hated the arrogant 19-year-old more than anyone else in the manor.  And he really didn't want to deal with her on the Christmas day her family forced him to work.

Cindy placed a hand on his shoulder and gave it a hard squeeze, defined muscles in her tanned forearms bunching up.  Alfred felt paralyzed.  Between her firm grip and hypnotizing gaze, Cindy was utterly domineering.  It didn't matter that he was actually physically stronger than her, earned a decent income, and was considered handsome - in that moment, Cindy reigned supreme.

"I'll rephrase.  I need to spread Holiday Cheer.  Now tell me exactly what you want, so I can make it happen."  Cindy said.

"Uhhh..."

"No barriers," Cindy tightened her grip and bit her bottom lip slightly, smirking, "no rules at all.  Just tell me exactly what you want, and I'll give it to you - so long as it spreads cheer"

Cindy felt powerful.  Invincible even,' she thought, 'I could destroy this man's life, or bring him the greatest pleasure he's ever known.  And that's entirely at my discretion.'  She often indulged in such grandiose musings.

A sweat broke out on Alfred's forehead.  Was Cindy serious?  He played it safe and offered something appropriate: "I would like to go home and visit my family for Christmas, instead of working here."

"That's it?" Cindy smirked smugly.  'What a fool.  I would have given him things he can't even dream of.  But he chose what he already has!  Too easy,' she thought, inwardly chuckling.

He shrugged, "Yeah, that's about it really."

Her smirk deepened, "Good.  In that case Alfred, I order you to go home - as an act of Holiday Cheer."  Cindy released her grip, and waved him away.

"What if your parents object?"

"I'll take care of it," Cindy crossed her arms and stood tall, leveraging her height advantage, "Now drop whatever you were doing and go home.  Immediately."

Alfred shrugged again, "Fine by me."

He collected his jacket and keys, eager to head home and enjoy the day off he should have had in the first place.  Alfred scurried towards the exit as quickly as possible, nearly tripping over himself.  But before he could escape, both of Cindy's hands clasped down on his back.

"Before you go," she started, enjoying the control she wielded over him, "Let's make this crystal clear: you're going to feel 'Holiday Cheer' if you get in that car and go home, right?"

"Yes.  I swear I will.  Thank you Cindy, really, I mean it," he managed to sputter.

"Okay," Cindy smirked as she let go, "Have fun.  See you tomorrow maybe."

Alfred ran out the door and into his car, desperate to get out before Cindy changed her mind. 

-

'Come on.  Where is it?  Where's the reward?' Cindy thought to herself, impatiently tapping her foot.  Her mind was racing:  Is Santa going to deliver it personally?  Or will it arrive in the mail?  Does Santa use Amazon Prime?  Well, if Santa's involved, then obviously it must be magic and then item could just materialize in front of me...  Or maybe it's not a material object at all...  Maybe it's-'

Cindy's thoughts were interrupted by a strong sensation in her abdomen.  She was initially shocked, but realized it was warm and pleasurable.  The feeling spread from her torso into the rest of her body.  She felt good.  Then all at once, every muscle in her body screamed.  Cindy recognized the pleasure as endorphins.  She looked down at her arms, which weren't covered by her sleeveless crop-top, and noticed they looked like she had just finished an intense workout. 

"Hmm.  Not a bad reward,"  she said to herself, squeezing her right bicep, noting how hard it was.  She lifted her tight shirt, and grinned at how her small abs were visible from all angles now. 

"Wonder if this is permanent or temporary?" Cindy wondered out loud, "Might not be worth bothering with this again if it wears off..."

Cindy was interrupted by a return of the feeling in her stomach.  It was more intense than last time.  She took in a deep, involuntary breath, and all at once, every muscle in her body swelled up further - reaching the largest size she'd ever seen them.  Thin veins coursed along her biceps now, pulsing and throbbing vigorously. 

The pleasure intensified, and Cindy knew more was coming.  Every cell in her body was on fire; and she had never been more alive.   Her heart sped up and her eyes widened - was this really happening?  'Am I growing?' her train of thought interrupted as the process continued.

Cindy's bones crackled, she inhaled, and stretched her limbs outward in an exaggerated motion.  They were longer now.  Her muscles felt restless again.  Cindy arched back; her long, muscular torso shivered in anticipation.  Another flood of energy.  Overwhelmed, bit her bottom lip - drawing blood. 

At last she came to, and stood down on the soles of her feet.  "Am I...  taller?" Cindy asked out loud, looking around the room before finally turning her gaze downward.  She let out a gasp at the sight of her muscular forearms, then noticed her newly minted biceps.   

Enthralled, Cindy flexed her arms a few times, rubbing her hands against the hard muscles, chills running down her spine from the sensation.  They were shaped like lemons, and felt denser than stone.  She wondered how much stronger she was now, and better yet, what advantages would this give her in life?

Cindy finally looked down, and noticed that her bosom had grown - she not only gained at least half a cup size, but a developing set of pec muscles were pushing them higher as well.  She tensed her chest, and smirked at how she could easily make her breasts dance now.  "Neat," she said out loud, before gasping at her abs - the muscles had thickened into a rigid six-pack, yet her waistline itself remained unchanged.  Twisting herself slightly, Cindy noticed that she could finally see her obliques and a bit of an Adonis belt. 

She kicked a leg forward, licking her lips at the size of her thick quadriceps and shapely calves - despite their size, they were somewhat slender on Cindy's long frame.  Cindy then realized how tight her shoes were.  And then how tight all of her clothing was.  Her crop-top in particular was strained against her broadened shoulders, pushed further in the chest, and forced a few inches higher on her torso. 

Cindy stepped into a nearby bathroom, and examined herself in the full-length mirror.  She was at first shocked by how brightly her eyes glistened now, and was shocked doubly so by the flawlessly beautiful figure that greeted her.  Every imperfection Cindy had --few as they were— was eliminated.  Her proportions were perfected for a girl her height - thickened in the right places, left lithe in others.  She radiated with health, and wasn't sure if she was wearing makeup or not. 

"Yes...  This is adequate compensation," Cindy chuckled, "in fact, what I really want to know, is what happens if I get another reward."

-

With purpose in mind, Cindy stepped out of the bathroom, and focused on spreading more Cheer.



2.)  Cindy Enters Kitchen


Cindy decided that the fastest way to get another reward would be to repeat what she did earlier.  If dismissing Alfred for the day yielded a boost, then dismissing the rest of the house staff should accomplish the same.  There were still three other employees in the mansion: the cook, Thompson; his assistant, Rupert; and the maid, Sherry.  Cindy already viewed them as means to achieving more rewards, and little more.

She strutted towards the kitchen, suspecting that Thompson and Rupert were preparing Christmas dinner.  Cindy's movement felt lighter than this morning thanks to her longer, stronger legs.  She enjoyed how the entire world was comparatively smaller now.  The feeling was intoxicating, and Cindy wanted more. 

The sound of clattering dishes confirmed Cindy's suspicion.  She heard Thompson barking orders at Rupert. 'How cute, he thinks he has some semblance of power,' Cindy thought to herself.  Cindy slammed open the kitchen door and scanned her surroundings.  To her delight, all three of the house staff were present - Sherry was also in the kitchen. 

Cindy's presence was immediately felt.  Yesterday, Cindy could command attention with some effort.  Now, it was impossible to not always notice her.  The household staff were forced to react.

Thompson, the cook, felt annoyed.  He had worked at the manor in varying capacities for 20 years.  His entire life, Cindy had been a nuisance.  He suspected, (correctly), that since the age of five, Cindy had been toying with him.  At first she did little things: made intentionally difficult requests, demanded food to be recooked, asked him barbed personal questions - all while carefully scrutinizing his reaction.  Through the years, Cindy's meddling became more sophisticated: she'd challenge his choice of ingredients, point out subtle flaws with the presentation, convince her parents to eat out on the nights they called him in.  But after Cindy turned 18, her ambitions skyrocketed.  Thompson knew that she aimed the rule the manor, and from there, she'd expand her influence over the rest of the family.  He had worked with Cindy's parents long enough to understand their ideology.  Thompson knew Cindy had been raised from birth to never stop competing - and this terrified him. 

Thompson noticed Cindy's current form, and trembled.  He knew that she was athletic, and had been focusing more on fitness over the past year, but Cindy looked downright muscular now.  Thompson had seen her wear that crop-top before, and it had never been this snug.  Six-rows of visible abdominal muscles replaced what used to be a couple inches of flat midriff.  Was she taller now?  She certainly seemed to be.  After Cindy outgrew Thompson's 5'6" at age 13, her attitude toward him shifted - the last thing he needed was for her stature to finally match her ego.

While Thompson was unnerved, Rupert's heart fluttered.  A young man in his 20s, Rupert met Cindy when she was already 18. Rupert intentionally avoided Cindy to avoid embarrassing himself, and to mask his true feelings.  But Cindy read him like a book, and knew Rupert was head over heels in love.  While Cindy wasn't particularly attracted to him, he was obedient, and by extension, useful.

Rupert hadn't seen Cindy in a while, and to him it looked like she a growth spurt since last time.  She was too far away to be certain, but his stomach churned as he considered the possibility that Cindy was taller than his 5'11" now.   And she appeared to have about as much muscle mass as he did - though her biceps and abs looked more defined than his.  Rupert assumed she must have been lifting weights.  He imagined what Cindy would look if she kept building them up - he found the image too alluring, and forced himself to change thoughts. 

Sherry, the maid, also in her 20s, was hired around the same time as Rupert, and never had to deal with Cindy's brattier years.  Standing at a diminutive 5'1", Sherry physically looked up to Cindy, and viewed her like an older sister, despite their actual ages.  Sherry, who had  interacted with Cindy the day prior, knew that Cindy was visibly much larger now.  The mousy maid estimated Cindy packed on 15 pounds of muscle, something that shouldn't be possible overnight.

-

"Attention everyone," Cindy's voice was louder and breathier than before - her vocal chords had been strengthened as well, "I'm here to spread Christmas cheer."

"Oh, you got gifts for us Cindy?" Sherry asked hopefully - she had actually spent quite a lot on presents for Cindy this year, but hadn't had an opportunity to give them today.

"In a way, yes.  Like I just said.  I'm going to do whatever I can within my power to give each of you 'Cheer'," Cindy performed air-quotes around the last word, "so tell me exactly what I can do to accomplish this."

Thompson was the first to reply, "Cindy, we really don't have time for this.  We're under major crunch.  Lunch and dinner need to be perfect, it's Christmas."

Rupert and Sherry dared not speak up.

Cindy narrowed her gaze.  Rupert and Sherry hadn't picked a side yet.  She would win them over.  "Sherry, may I ask, what are you doing in the kitchen?"

"Ah, well, uh, I finished all of my cleaning a long time ago," Sherry replied, before amending her answer, "But um, if I missed anything, then feel free to let me know."  Cindy looked like she had been photo shopped in real life.  It made Sherry envious of and attracted to Cindy. 
 
"Oh no.  You did a lovely job Sherry.  Per usual."  The mere sound of Cindy's praise brought a palpable physical pleasure to Sherry.  Cindy continued, "But my question still stands.  Why are you in the kitchen assisting the chefs?  This is not what you're paid to do."

"Oh Cindy..."  Sherry looked around nervously, "I don't mean to cause any problems.  I'm just helping out."

"And why are you helping out?"

"Thompson asked me to."

"Okay.  And why are you helping him?"

Sherry thought about it for a moment.  Why was she helping him?  "Part of my job I guess."

Cindy pressed, "Be honest with me Sherry.  Would you help Thompson for free?  In your own spare time?"

Sherry thought about the question for a moment before shaking her head, "No, I suppose I wouldn't."

"Well, you aren't being paid to do this."

"I'm not?"

Cindy smirked, "No.  It doesn't matter what Thompson says.  Your employment contract does not require you to finish his work for him."

"Hmm.  Yeah, but I'm still on the clock.  So I may as well help out?"  Sherry reasoned half-heartedly.  It was difficult for her to not be drawn to Cindy.  Sherry desired nothing more than to become Cindy - she didn't know that it was possible for a woman to be so attractive in the flesh.

Cindy shrugged, "You're salaried.  Your daily task is complete.  You could just go home.  There's nothing requiring you to help Thompson.  Honestly, my parents and I don't care either way."

"Oh..."  Sherry placed a finger to her chin, confused.

Thompson finally interjected, "Hey!  You're going to chew her out for being a decent person and helping out?"

Cindy smirked, "No.  I'm simply making her aware of her options."

He scowled, unsure of how to respond.

Looking up at Cindy - tall, beautiful, powerful, persuasive, intelligent - Sherry became inspired to emulate her.  "Cindy's right," she started, addressing everyone, "no offense Thompson, but I have been doing this to be nice.  I always kind of presumed that if I left early, I'd get in trouble.  What do you think Cindy?  Would it be okay for me to go home?  I would like to visit my family like everyone else."

Cindy looked down at Sherry and smiled warmly.  The shorter girl felt an unnatural warmth radiating from within - Cindy's mere attention brought her joy.  "Like I said, your daily task is complete.  Me and my parents don't care if you let Thompson exploit you."

"Exploit?" Thompson cut in, "Sherry helps because we're all in this together."

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Cindy challenged.

Thompson gathered all of his strength, this was his chance to finally knock Cindy off of her pedestal - it was years in the making, and he couldn't fail now.  "It means that we're stuck here on Christmas day.  Even retail employees get Christmas off."

Cindy sensed Thompson's intentions.  She knew that he wanted to undermine her.  She knew that he was feeling particularly emboldened today, and that if she broke his spirit now, he would be docile for at least a year.  "Sherry isn't stuck here Thompson.  I've just informed her that she's free to go whenever she'd like.  So long as she's finished her work."

"Sherry makes more than Rupert here, yet he has easily twice the work," Thompson fired back.

"Uhh," Rupert quietly interjected, "I don't want a side in this, sorry."  He shrank back a few inches.

Cindy smirked.  Too easy.

Sherry spoke up, "Hey, that's not appropriate.  To talk about what people make..."

"Of course it is.  We're talking about our work together as a team."  Thompson looked around, but Rupert had backed off, and Sherry kept glancing over admiringly at Cindy.  A pit formed in his stomach.  There was no team.  There were three fully grown 'kids' in the room, and him.  And they were going to side with Cindy. 

"Right.  Sherry, tell me.  If you could make a wish right now, what would it be?"

"Oh, gosh Cindy, I don't know..."  Sherry kept staring at Cindy's upper body.  She loved the way that Cindy's back and shoulders melted into an hourglass shape.  "Honestly Cindy, I just wish I could be more like you," Sherry admitted.

"Excellent," Cindy smirked, "So it would bring you cheer to be more like me?"

"Yeah, you could say that."

"Then take control of your destiny - go home for the day," Cindy commanded with a nod.

"That's it?"  Sherry scratched her chin, "You don't have any, uh, other tips to be more like you?"

Hmmm... stand up for your own self interest.  Start working out.  And uh... clean up your diet."  Cindy reached down, gently touched Sherry's shoulder, and gave it a light squeeze - hinting at her strength.  The hairs on the back of Sherry's neck rose in pleasure from the warmth of Cindy's touch. 

At last, Sherry's mind was set.  "Alright," she nodded, "Sorry Thompson, but Cindy's right.  If I'm going to become more like her, I need to spend more time on stuff like that.  And, well, if I've already done all of my work, then it's ok for me to leave."

"Sherry, without your help it'll be impossible to finish lunch, let alone dinner!"  Thompson pleaded.

Sherry glanced up at Cindy, looking for a solution. 

"Well, I will admit this is quite a problem..."  Cindy started, pausing a moment to select her words, "But if you keep helping them Sherry, then a solution will never be found.  If you go home, not only can you start improving yourself sooner, but myself and my parents will be alerted to the fact that Thompson and Rupert are inadequate cooking staff."

"Inadequate?" Thompson protested, mostly unheard.

Sherry grinned ear-to-ear.  She loved how Cindy could rationalize anything for her.  "Cindy's right again!  It's really in everyone's best interest that I go home."

"Rupert, help me out here," Thompson waved in the younger man's direction.

"I uh..."  Rupert had been too enthralled with Cindy's enhanced appearance to really pay attention, "Sorry Thompson, I uh, I think Cindy is right."

Thompson sighed, "She called us inadequate, nimrod."

"Well, maybe we are.  Maybe more cooks should be hired for days like today," Rupert suggested.

Thompson glared angrily, "I've requested more cooking staff for years!"

"I'm uh, gonna get my stuff," Sherry said, turning her back towards Thompson, "Thanks again Cindy!" 

-

Thompson's head was spinning - he tried calculating how to produce enough edible food in time for lunch now that Sherry was gone.  Cindy crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for the reward to happen again.  Rupert awkwardly glared between Thompson and Cindy, secretly wishing for another confrontation.



3.)  Sherry


Thompson badgered Rupert back to work.  They were both unnerved by her imposing presence - but for different reasons. 

A few awkward moments passed.  Thompson lost his cool.  He started shouting towards Cindy, with questions like "Are you happy with yourself?", "What did this accomplish?", and, "Are you really going to just stand there and ignore us?".  His ranting became increasingly severe, even threatening to quit if he was reprimanded over today.

Cindy ignored Thompson's outbursts, she'd address them in a moment.  She didn't care if she was acting weird - there was an important prize at hand.  'Where is it?' she thought to herself, 'Did I not spread cheer to Sherry?'  With each passing moment, Cindy's paranoia increased.  Her stomach churned with anticipation - she craved the enhancements that followed her interaction with Alfred.

"Sherry," Cindy called out, completely ignoring everything Thompson was saying. 

"Yes?" Sherry replied, turning towards Cindy.  She was wearing her coat, and was ready to leave.

Cindy opened her mouth to speak, but finally felt the sensation in her stomach from earlier.  She grinned widely.  The warmth spread throughout her body, and Cindy feel alive again.  She took in a deep breath, anticipating what was to come.

"Err, are you okay?" Sherry asked.

"Mmm, I've never felt better.  I'm just glad I was able to bring you cheer," Cindy said somewhat ominously, mentally preparing herself for the rest of her reward.

"Oh, uh, yeah.  But I should be thanking you, shouldn't I?"

"Stick around for a moment if you'd like to find out," Cindy said before let out a loud gasp and doubling over.

Every muscle in Cindy's body pulsed and pounded.  She doubled over, clutching at her ribcage.  Sherry was entranced by Cindy's bicep, and placed a hand on it.  She felt the power slowly coursing beneath Cindy's velvet skin, "Ci-Cindy?  Your arm is..."

Sherry was interrupted by Cindy letting out a guttural groan of ecstasy.  Cindy's mind was active, and her body completely paralyzed.  She wanted to be in control of herself during the transformation.  Cindy slowly clenched her fist, and forcibly flexed her biceps.  Suddenly, they expanded in size, gaining a half-inch of circumference.  Cindy was determined to control this power - she directed all of her focus towards suppressing her primal urges.  She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth.

"Ohmygod, Cindy!" Sherry squealed with equal parts shock and excitement, "You're growing!"  She kept squeezing Cindy's bicep, fascinated at how it kept becoming harder over time.  Sherry wondered how hard Cindy's muscle could become, and what was causing it. 

Cindy was too focused to respond.  All of her being was concentrated on thinking about the energy.  She thought back to yoga classes with her mother, to the mindfulness stuff she had always laughed at - what if it had some application here?  Cindy's time was limited - the energy would likely be spread across her body again.  She repeated the techniques, but focused on the energy instead of her breath.  It worked - with her eyes closed, Cindy could visualize the pool of green energy.

But that was all Cindy could do - visualize it.  The energy started to move, rapidly distributing itself across her entire body.  With her eyes closed, she could watch the process in real-time.  Consequently, Cindy could now brace herself to react appropriately. 

The last of the physical changes manifested.  Cindy stood up to a new height slightly over 6 feet; her shoulders and hips had widened further, while her torso remained the same girth - accentuating her hourglass further; her breasts gained another half-cup in size - and thanks to her now-burgeoning pecs stood higher than ever; her hair lengthened down past her shoulders - somehow still styled perfectly, and lusher than ever; and all of her muscles appeared fuller and more menacing.

Sherry's knees trembled a little as she looked up at Cindy.  Cindy dwarfed Sherry before, and now Cindy utterly eclipsed her.  Sherry absentmindedly groped Cindy's ripped torso, marveling at its warmth, power, and aesthetic appeal.  Cindy didn't stop her or comment - there was nothing Sherry could do to harm her - and Cindy enjoyed being worshiped. 

-

Rupert kept sneaking glances over his shoulder.  Cindy appeared to be growing, and Sherry kept touching her.  All the while, Thompson continued to bark orders.  Rupert realized he didn't want to do this.  He didn't want to be in this kitchen every day of his life with Thompson.  What he really wanted to do was look at Cindy.

In truth, Thompson was doing the same thing.  Except his anxiety grew as Cindy became larger and more muscular.  If there was one person that he would not trust with power, it was Cindy.  She had studied her parents, exhibited a tendency to leverage everything given to her to its full potential.  But all Thompson could do was watch with horror as her ascension continued.

-

"How did this happen Cindy?" Sherry asked, continuing to lustfully press her hands against Cindy's abs.

"It's my reward from Santa for spreading 'Holiday Cheer'," Cindy started, "I know it sounds... ridiculous, but I'm living proof that it's real."

"Oh wow.  Hmm.  Wait a minute, if I spread cheer, will I be rewarded too?" Sherry asked.  Her mind was racing.  Santa could help anyone right?  This didn't have to be exclusive to Cindy.  'I mean, I'm happy for Cindy and she's a total babe, but oh my god I really need this to happen to me too!' her thoughts raced.

"Did you receive a letter from Santa like I did?"

"No," Sherry shook her head, her thoughts still racing, "But what if I picked up your letter, would that work?"

Cindy raised a brow, "The letter is addressed to me, so I don't see how that would be possible."

"Oh..." disappointed, Sherry glanced down.

The energy had empowered Cindy's mind, allowing her to formulate responses more quickly, "But..." Cindy made her voice as rich as possible, "My dear Sherry, if it would bring you cheer, I certainly wouldn't mind if you tried using the letter like that."

Sherry's eyes lit up, "Oh!  Why yes, that would bring me cheer."

"Even if the letter didn't work on you?"

Sherry shrugged, "Yeah, I'd just be glad you were so generous."

"Excellent.  You also have my permission to do whatever you want with the letter, so long as you don't destroy it."

"Oh thank you Cindy!" Sherry squealed, leaping up a bit, hugging Cindy, and then realizing how soft Cindy's skin actually was, despite the muscle underneath. 

"No problem.  Just please take care of that so I can get more cheer.  Which is a win-win for everyone."  Cindy said with enough force and warmth that Sherry would obey her, but not be alienated.

"Oh...  Right," Sherry let go.  She finally left, giving a parting "Thank you" to Cindy.



4.)  Cindy's Energy


As Sherry left the kitchen for good, Cindy felt the Energy welling up inside of her again.  'Definitely from granting Sherry permission to read the letter,' Cindy thought to herself.  She closed her eyes, and imagined the energy visualizing it almost immediately.  A familiar green ball appeared, and it was larger than last time.  Cindy wondered if this meant a bigger reward.  Her mouth watered with anticipation. 

Cindy completely focused on controlling the ball of power.  Her mind was stronger now, and the window of opportunity was longer than last time.  Cindy felt herself exerting pressure on the energy.  Her forehead tingled a bit, assuring her this was real.  The longer Cindy focused, the easier it became to contact the energy - and before long she found she could manipulate it, forcing the ball to shift into different shapes.  She felt the sensation in her abdomen twisting.  Cindy turned the Energy into a tight square, and her torso felt heavier.  When she loosened it, she felt lighter.  Shaping the Energy was becoming an effortless process.

But soon the energy rebelled.  It was programmed to spread itself throughout Cindy's body, as it had the previous times.  And while Cindy wanted this to happen, she craved complete control over the process.  Cindy visualized her body - an outline of a shapely female body appeared, and the energy glowed bright green in its center.  She thought about controlling the energy, like a character in a phone game. 

Like magic, the green energy followed Cindy's mental inputs.  She thought about dragging the energy into her upper arms, and immediately, her biceps screamed with life again.  Cindy glared down at them, thought about controlling even this, and nodded; the muscles expanded on command, gaining an inch of circumference, increasing to the size of baseballs.  A deep peak ran down the bicep's center, and a thick tendon between its top and bottom parts.

Cindy flexed her bicep, and stared at it for a moment.  Could she could make her muscles stronger just by thinking about them?  Without having to close her eyes and visualize the energy?  She focused intently, thinking about just that - making her biceps grow, using some of her energy.

It worked.  Cindy felt the energy enter her biceps again.  She focused on the process, and time diluted to a crawl as she entered a deep flow state.  The muscle swelled with even more life, expanding slowly - she felt her skin and bones adapting the change.  Cindy didn't need to concern herself with the specifics - the energy took care of the small details.  All she needed to do was direct it on a macro-level, like how managers direct employees. 

Gaining this much control over the process was gratifying for Cindy, and she wanted more.  She thought about slowing the rate at which the energy grew her biceps.  It worked.  Energy slowly trickled into her biceps, and collected within its bellies, lingering instead of immediately triggering growth.  The pleasure became more manageable, and Cindy's focus sharpened accordingly.  She considered what the energy was effectively doing—increasing the size of her muscles—and tried using it to sculpt her bicep instead. 

Right before Cindy's eyes, nooks, crannies, and valleys of definition appeared along her arm.  She halted the process - not wanting to become too defined for her own tastes.  Cindy used the energy to add more life and vibrancy to her skin, and strategically kept a thin layer of essential feminine fat. 

Next Cindy thought about making her bicep denser - adding more power to it with minimal increase in overall mass.  While she liked having large muscles, and intended to grow larger in the future, she was wary of becoming too bulky of scratching her own back.  Once again, it worked, and Cindy felt her arms become harder - she gave it a squeeze, and couldn't remember ever feeling a muscle this firm before. 

"Incredible," Cindy muttered.  She closed her eyes and visualized the energy again.   The outline of her body appeared, and now the green orb of energy was a little smaller.  'Makes sense, I've spent some of my energy on making my arms larger.  I could go ahead and strengthen them, or the rest of my body.  But I'm curious to see if I can make myself smarter,' Cindy thought to herself.

She thought about transferring some of the energy to her head.  Cindy felt a delightful tingling in her skull.  Her thoughts sped up, yet retained their coherence.  In turn, Cindy felt her control over the energy increasing.

'Stronger mind means I can tame the energy more easily,' Cindy thought, 'So strengthening that is a top priority.'  She enhanced her mind further - forcing as much energy as she could into it.  Cindy immediately felt the results, and she automatically smiled from the positive buzz.  But to her disappointment, Cindy found that she couldn't force any more energy into her brain.  'Some kind of limit.  I'll try again later I guess, better to focus on other things,' Cindy concluded.

With her newly improved mind, Cindy tried visualizing herself and the energy again.  She could conjure the picture of her body even with her eyes open, and it was far more detailed than before.  The energy—her available energy—was also more detailed, the green orb was no longer a perfect sphere, and instead a pool that reminded her of slowly moving atoms. 

-

Cindy finally turned her attention to the others in the kitchen.  Thompson and Rupert no longer harbored any delusions of accomplishing any work.  They were both staring intently at Cindy, trying to understand what was happening to her.  Rupert was falling increasingly in love, while Thompson sweat with terror. 



5.) Rupert


Rupert and Thompson couldn't take their eyes off of Cindy as she waltzed towards them.  The sway of her hips and bounce of her bosom would hypnotize anyone attracted to the feminine; and her brilliant blue eyes could pierce any onlooker's soul.  Cindy projected competence and power too: by her estimation, her muscular physique was in the top 10 percentile for strength.  And she could always add more with the energy she saved.

As Cindy approached, the guessing game ended.  It was certain that Cindy had grown taller; she now looked down at Rupert slightly, and Thompson significantly.  She placed her hands on her hips akimbo.  Cindy's defined shoulders and bulging biceps reminded the men of her physical superiority. 

Silence hung in the air.  Cindy was too busy sizing the men up to speak yet.

Rupert was effortless for Cindy to read.  It amused her how simple he was - the slightest shred of attention from her enraptured him.  Cindy saw how he trembled and his lips quivered - she heard his heart beating a mile a minute, and felt the flow of his undivided focus on her.  Rupert was putty in her hands.  And by Cindy's estimation, her mere presence alone really did bring cheer to Rupert. 

Cindy brought up the visualization of her body.  With a bit of effort, she could maintain its presence in the corner of her mind without distracting herself much.  She continued to stare at Rupert, beaming affection into him with her gaze alone.  In the back of her mind, Cindy saw a faint trickle of green enter the visualization of herself. 

Because she was aware of it, Cindy was able to sense the energy gathering in her core.  If Cindy was not in control of her energy, it would have accumulated until reaching a critical mass - at which point it would spread throughout her body.  But Cindy viewed it like an income stream, and to her, income was a tool to turn into profits.  Which meant she would hold onto the energy until it would be most impactful to use it.

Cindy quickly glanced at Thompson.  She knew he would try and interfere.  But was there anything he could to do stop her?  Cindy returned her attention to Rupert, and brought a long finger to his chin, "Tell me Rupert, would it bring you cheer to see me grow bigger?"

"Uhh...  I mean..."  His face was beet-red, sweat poured from his forehead, and his heart raced a mile a minute.  Had Cindy asked him a mundane question, he might have been able to play it cool, but the circumstances were too supernatural, "If I got to watch, yeah."

"That's all you want?  To watch?" Cindy said in a flat tone.

"I mean, you wouldn't mind if..."

"You're hot enough for me to have fun with Rupert," Cindy consciously changed the intonation of her voice to calm Rupert, and embolden him enough to become more fun to play with, "Now tell me what you really want to do with me."

It worked.  Rupert felt his inhibitions drop - he felt safe around Cindy, despite the difference in their power.  "I'd obviously, you know, go all the way."

"In front of Thompson even?" Cindy smirked.  'I have to admit, it would be quite flattering if Rupert's lust for me overrode his anxieties that much,' she thought.

"I mean, uh," Rupert glanced over at Thompson--he was standing with his arms crossed nervously—then back to Cindy - tall, proud, and magnificent,"You know Cindy.  I probably really could, if that's what you'd like."

Cindy hyperfocused, wanting to dilute time as much as possible.  She felt her brain burn some of the reserved energy to achieve a superhuman level of concentration.  The next 5 minutes of productive thought inside Cindy's mind would equal 1 within Rupert's addled mind.  'Ok,' she thought, 'My voice is having an incredible effect on him.  I wonder if I can somehow increase that - use the energy to strengthen my presence?  But...  How?' 

Five seconds passed in Cindy's mind; Rupert was conscious for less than one.

Cindy stopped thinking about the specifics of how she'd use the energy to enhance her presence.  She simply envisioned it happening, and allowed her body to draw from the energy reserve to accomplish her goal.  Cindy's skin, hair, eyes, and teeth glistened brighter; her scent—already pleasant—became alluring to all tastes; her lips reddened, and her cheeks flushed with greater vitality.

In real-time, Cindy was drawing a deep breath; Rupert's senses had not yet detected Cindy's enhancements.

Next Cindy's energy automatically thickened, lengthened, and magically enchanted her vocal chords.  She knew the energy was going to try and make her muscles larger now, and Cindy wanted to save some for later.  She stopped wanting increase her presence, and willed her energy back to its dormant pool.

Rupert finally noticed that Cindy was really hot.  'Like way hotter than a moment ago?  No way.  I must not have realized how incredible she is, I've never been this close before,' he rationalized to himself.

Back in her diluted mind, Cindy realized that she now had time to waste.  'Approximately 2 minutes if this hourglass-like thing I've conjured up is accurate,' she thought.  'I guess there's really two ways to optimize this.  First, I'll analyze how much energy I wasted by diluting these extra 2 minutes.  Then I'll be sure not to waste that much energy next time.  Now I'll continue testing my visualization powers to see what useful things I can manifest...' Cindy mentally monologued to herself.

The next 20 seconds consisted of an awkward silence that dragged on.  Rupert was too awestruck to react, and Thompson didn't know what to do. 

At last, Cindy came to.  "Oh Rupert," she started in a slow, sultry tone, intentionally trying to energize Rupert with her force of personality, "Wouldn't it bring you cheer to watch me grow?"

Cindy's enchanted voice perked Rupert up, and he felt like he just drank a cup of coffee ten minutes ago.  "I uh, yeah, if you wanted to grow of course."

"Rupert," Cindy's tone became stern, but she laced the intonation with enough warmth to not break the spell she held over him, "What I really want is for you to become bold in regards to me, and me alone."  Cindy found her control over her language strengthening, "Because you cannot harm me whatsoever Rupert.  But your adoration could be extremely valuable."

'Since when did Cindy speak so eloquently?' Rupert wondered.  He would have been apprehensive, but Cindy's voice worked its magic, and instead Rupert was becoming encouraged.  This was his one chance to get with Cindy - the girl of his dreams, who seemed to be evolving into a literal goddess.  This was not an opportunity to be passed up.  It was time to get fired up.  Rupert nodded, and and felt his lips moving—it was as if he couldn't control his speech, yet it was him saying the words: "Cindy, I want you to become a goddess, and for me to be by your side the entire time."

Cindy smirked, that was exactly what she wanted to hear.  And Cindy knew that was true to his being - something that transcended reality.  Rupert's best interest would be to become a god himself, or to control Cindy for his own purposes.  But instead, his soul yearned for something completely irrational.

An idea came to Cindy, "Very well Rupert," she didn't know if this would work, but it was worth a try, "I promise that so long as it brings you cheer, you may have a place under my command.  Do you accept this contract?" 

"Uhhh, yeah, sure."



6.)  Rupert, Continued


Immediately after Rupert finished his sentence, Cindy sensed an incoming tidal wave of energy.  She braced herself, eager to accept the energy as hers to use as she desired.  'This is like a signing bonus.  And I bet as long as I keep Rupert around, he'll act as a good source of energy income,' Cindy inwardly giggled at how preposterous the situation was, but thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it.

Despite Cindy's preparations, the surge of energy overwhelmed her senses.  She felt pleasure beyond what a normal human being could experience.  Her brain chemistry instantly shifted - she wanted more.  Cindy wanted to replicate this sensation infinitely - but it soon ended. 

It was intoxicating to have so much energy at her disposal.  Cindy found it increasingly difficult to contain the energy - it yearned to be used. 

"So Rupert, do you still want to watch me grow?" Cindy asked with a smirk.

"Of course I do!" Rupert's eyes lit up.

Cindy nodded, "Very well.  I permit you to do whatever you'd like to me, so long as it brings you cheer.  After all, if I want you to stop whatever you're doing, I can easily force you to cease."

"Uhh, right, ok."

"I'm saying you can touch me."

Cindy turned her attention away from Rupert, and towards spending some of this newly earned energy.  Legs weren't particularly imposing - there were power lifters in Cindy's high school who could compare.  And having an equal wouldn't do.  Cindy looked at her legs and thought about making them larger and more muscular.  Immediately, they started to grow - the energy had already started its task, and Cindy's quadriceps swelled.  She increased them by 1, then 2, 3... 4 inches of circumference each!  Standing straight, her quadriceps now touched against each other, yet Cindy still retained a small gap between her thighs.  She nodded towards her calves, expanding them by three inches - the diamond shaped muscles growing to the size of coconuts.

"You like that, huh?" Cindy asked in a deep, sultry voice.  Rupert was lost in her gaze, but Cindy only had to merely glance down to direct his attention toward her legs.

Rupert had no choice but to glance down at them.  They were large, round, and distinctly feminine.  Rupert knew Cindy's thighs held far more power than his, and this thought thrilled him to no end.

"Go on.  Touch them already.  I know it'll cheer you up," Cindy chuckled in a deep, rich tone.

Emboldened again by Cindy's enchanted voice, Rupert lost all shame and inhibition.  He lunged at Cindy's thigh and grabbed onto it, clutching his arms around it, like a sacred idol.

"Rupert, you're already worshiping me and I haven't even used all the energy you gave me..." Cindy said out loud in a thrilling voice.  Rupert had no idea what Cindy was talking about, and he didn't mind. 

She glanced down, imagined the energy that Rupert could give him, and saw a familiar green glow emanating from his torso.  A steady stream of energy continued to flow into Cindy - and the orb in his torso slowly shrank.  Cindy was curious about the nature of the energy coming from Rupert: Where did it come from?  How was she absorbing it? 

Cindy wanted to experiment.  "Rupert," she started, projecting enough force with her voice to draw his attention away her thigh, "Wouldn't it bring you cheer to witness and feel my bicep grow right in front of you?" She brought her arm down, and tensed her bicep. 

As Cindy slowly flexed her bicep, Rupert witnessed it rise to its full glory.  He estimated it was 15 or 16 inches in circumference - a bit larger than his own.  But Cindy's arm was denser than his.  The ripped, bulging details of a conditioned bodybuilder's muscles were visible.  Rupert placed both hands on Cindy's bicep - he could barely wrap his fingers around it.  He was shocked at how soft and supple her skin was - it was like he'd imagined Greek goddess's to be.  He squeezed the muscle with both hands, but nothing happened, there was absolutely no give in the limb.

Cindy glanced over and noticed that the green orb inside Rupert's torso was glowing more brightly.  'He must be feeling more cheer, which generates energy within him,' Cindy deduced, 'Let's see how he enjoys this!' she thought about making her biceps significant bigger, and channeled a large amount of power into her arms. 

Rupert felt Cindy's biceps tremble and pulse with warmth, before slowly expanding within his hands.  He felt his fingers slowly forced apart by the rising mound of impossibly hard muscle.  He felt himself becoming completely enraptured with Cindy - in his mind she had no flaws, and was perfect. 

"Yeah, you really enjoy that, don't you?" Cindy chuckled warmly as she felt a larger allowance of power flow from Rupert and into her. 

-

Thompson finally interjected, "Rupert, what the hell are you doing?  Pull yourself together."  He tried snapping his fingers and waving at Rupert, but the younger man was totally entranced. 

Cindy glared over at Thompson, "Are you really trying to interrupt an objectively good thing - my spreading of cheer to Rupert here?"

Thompson's stomach wrenched.  What was happening to Cindy?  And why Cindy of all people?  She was the last person he wanted to suddenly gain superpowers.  He'd rather let some dictator have that power - at least they wouldn't personally humiliate him the way Cindy always did. 

Between her current stature and reserved energy, Cindy was invincible against Thompson or Rupert.  'This is a nice start,' she thought to herself, 'But they'll both be far more obedient and useful when completely dominate them.'

Cindy thought about becoming taller.  'I'll grow to 6'4",' she decided.  The energy rushed into Cindy's bones, tendons and muscles.  It lengthened them immediately, and Cindy's perspective increased with her stature.  Her crop-top rose higher yet - it now served primarily to cover her breasts, leaving the entirety of Cindy's chiseled core uncovered. 

"Stop that!" Thompson shouted, waving his hands in protest.

"Stop what?  This?" Cindy, glanced down, and thought about growing her upper body.  Energy poured into her back, and it instantly grew - becoming broader, thicker, and harder with each passing second.  The sound of tearing flesh filled the room, instilling fear in Thompson's heart, and driving Rupert mad with desire.  Her crop-top tore slightly at its top and bottom, stretched out too far beyond its limit.  Cindy stopped growing just in time to spare the garment. 

"Yes!  That!" Thompson replied.  Cindy was now over a full head taller than him.  Her massive chest and back dominated Thompson's view, and he had to strain his neck to make eye contact with her. 

"Stop... Growing?" Cindy chuckled with her impossible Rich voice, and Thompson was terrified to find himself fighting the urge to laugh along with her. 

"Yes, please stop growing!  You're already impractically large if you think about it."  He wanted to like Cindy, wanted to be like Rupert - totally enthralled with the living goddess. 

Cindy placed her hands on her hips and looked down at him, "Excuse me?  What's impractical about having nice, big," Cindy grunted for performance as she summoned the energy.  Cindy's deltoids thickened instantly.  "Muscles!" she exhaled as impossibly hard muscle materialized beneath her velvet skin.  Cindy's shoulders were like small cannon-balls now, and added to her already considerable width. 

Thompson took a step backward as the tower of feminine muscle before him grew larger.  He wasn't sure if he could beat Cindy in a fight this morning.  And now only the strongest men in the world could defeat her.   

Cindy took in a deep breath, "Why Thompson, I'd say these muscles seem very practical - just imagine how strong I am now!  And I just keep getting stronger all the time!" 

Cindy stared Thompson directly in the eyes while willing her pecs to grow.  The budding muscle beneath her breasts expanded and thickened into large, pulsing plates of power.  More tears formed along the crop-top, and on a whim Cindy directed power to the shirt.  She was shocked to see the tears in the fabric magically repair themselves.  A few moments later, the shirt fit much more comfortably - while still revealing just as much of Cindy's physique as before.  'Guess if I'm able to make muscle out of thin air, it makes sense I'd be able to do other things with the energy too,' she reasoned to herself.

Thompson's jaw dropped involuntarily.  Cindy's muscularity resembled a professional natural male bodybuilder's, and but it was covered with a superhuman level of femininity.  Her lats spilled out far past her chest, giving Cindy's underarms immense depth.  Cindy's body was now a massive pyramid of physical power that Thompson could never overcome.  And she threatened to grow larger yet.

Cindy took stock of her energy, 'I have lots of power to burn still.  And Rupert has a good amount left in him flowing into me.  Still...  I should maximize how much energy I can get out of this specific interaction,' she thought.  Cindy turned toward Rupert, "What do you think Rupert?  Should I stop growing?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Stop?  No way, keep going Cindy!" Rupert cheered.  The green energy reserve within him increased considerably. 

Cindy noticed the change and smirked.  "Very well, then I shall continue growing."

"Hold on!  How are you doing this Cindy?  What if you get hurt?  What if something bad happens?!" Thompson tried reasoning. 

"Then that will be my responsibility."

"No.  It'll be mine, because I've been loyal to your parents for over a decade."

Cindy chuckled, "Do you think you're the boss here Thompson?"

Thompson wanted to give a worthy retort, but Cindy was too large, imposing, and powerful to resist.  "Technically you're the manager above me in you parent's company," he replied as flatly as possible.

"In that case, you have no authority to stop me from growing."

"I am, however, the boss of Rupert.  He is under me according to the chain of command," Thompson placed a hand on Rupert's shoulder, trying to break him from his trance.

Cindy laughed wickedly and earnestly.  She put her being into the laugh, and instilled precisely what she wanted to into Thompson.  He realized that Cindy knew more about what was happening than he did.  And she believed there was nothing he could do to stop her.  Cindy drank in the fear from Thompson's eyes.  She craved all forms of attention - everything could be exploited one way or another.

"Rupert.  Am I the boss, or is Thompson?" Cindy asked, her breathy voice boomed slightly, affecting Rupert at his core. 

Rupert stared dumbly at Cindy for a few seconds - his ability to process speech had been halved by Cindy's presence. "You.  You are, Cindy," he said slowly and deliberately, his brain finally catching up, "How could you not be the boss?  I mean legally you're both our boss.  And like...  I mean you're way stronger than us now, too."  Had Rupert not been enthralled by Cindy, he would have turned his head and apologized to Thompson, but he was far too gone to remember.

Cindy nodded, "In that case, like I said before, I shall continue growing."



7.)  Rupert, Finished


Cindy clenched her fists.  She focused entirely on growing.  The energy reacted instantly, flowing into her muscles.  Cindy grunted as her limbs swelled up.  Another surge expanded every muscle at once, and Cindy lost control of herself.  All she could think about was maintaining and accelerating her growth.  In a matter of seconds, Cindy added over 10 pounds of lean mass to her frame.  And she wanted much more. 

Cindy released all restraint, allowing the energy in a glorious blaze.  She grew broader and taller, limbs thickening and lengthening.  Cindy's crop-top was almost destroyed, but the energy miraculously expanded the fabric in synch with her growth.  With another loud grunt, Cindy released a sustained burst of growth.  Her stature leapt to 6'5", and her biceps approached 22 inches of circumference.  Cindy's sheer size dominated Thompson's field of vision, and Rupert was more transfixed than ever.

'The feeling of owning this body is incredible,' Cindy thought, looking herself over, 'never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined this.  Forget saving the energy for later, I want to use it ALL and see just how incredible I become!  Then I'll be able to spread far more cheer far more quickly, and become that much greater!'

Cindy took in a deep breath, and her massive chest expanded in synch.  She glanced down, watched her pecs tremble before expanding in breadth and girth.  The energy continued its mission, automatically transferring itself into more muscle on Cindy's frame.  Thompson looked on with horror as Cindy's legs expanded into thick pillars of twisted muscle.  Cindy found it difficult to concentrate.  The sensation of growing was too pleasurable.  Her senses overloaded, Cindy lost consciousness.

But Cindy was only out for a few seconds.  When she came to, Cindy felt bigger.  She slowly raised a hand, observing the monstrous muscularity her forearms.  Cindy peered over her breasts--which were the size of watermelons now—and caught a glimpse of her thick, rippling torso.  She reached up and placed her hands on her bulging eight-pack, shamelessly groping them, enthralled with how they felt.

Cindy remembered that she could have more strength.  And she wanted it.  A roadblock presented itself:  The visualization of Cindy's energy indicated that she had nearly depleted her reserves.  Regaining partial control of herself, Cindy looked over at Rupert; she saw he still a bright green glow in his torso, and a faint stream of energy trickled out of him and into her.  'That energy is going to be mine anyways, why are we wasting time?  I wonder if I can...'  Cindy raised her hand, aimed it at Rupert, and thought about expediting the transfer.  On command, the energy reacted, and the flow's pace quickened.   

Rupert felt winded, "C-Cindy, what's happening?"

"I'm just taking the energy you were going to give me so I can keep growing," Cindy explained, focusing on maintaining the transfer.

"Oh..." Rupert felt kind of light headed - he wasn't losing anything, but the process of Cindy prematurely collecting the cheer was exhausting.  "Is that a good thing Cindy?"

"If you want me to keep becoming stronger it is," Cindy replied.  She had already harvested a third of the remaining energy, but was still impatient.  Cindy exerted more effort on the transfer, increasing the speed again.

Rupert felt dizzy now, "I do want that.  I just feel kinda funny..."

"I'm sure you'll be okay Rupert, now be a trooper and let me finish this quickly."  Cindy grit her teeth a little, and captured the rest of the unclaimed energy. 

In a great burst, Cindy spent all of the energy at once.  She faded out for a moment, and came to - even larger than before.  Cindy had spent all of her energy, but she was truly superhumanly large now.

Cindy was gargantuan in comparison to the men.  She held more lean mass than both of them combined.  And between their superior conditioning and magical enhancements, pound for pound, Cindy's muscles vastly outclassed theirs.

Rupert would have found Cindy's muscularity monstrous had her beauty not been enhanced as well.  Thompson did find Cindy monstrous, but had to concede as a straight man, he had never seen a being so lovely before.  Everything about Cindy had been exaggerated to mythical proportions:  Her flawless skin glowed as it radiated health; her figure an hourglass featuring hips and bust more than twice her waist; even her scent had been enhanced by the magic, making Cindy's presence pleasant.

At last, Rupert couldn't take it any longer.  Between Cindy's magnificent presence, and having the cheer drained out of him, Rupert had been pushed past his limit.  He fainted, breathing deeply, completely passed out.



8.)  Cindy Loses Control


"Look what you've done to Rupert!" Thompson shouted, pointing at the unconscious body.

"He's fine.  I'll take care of him when I'm done with you." Cindy replied, turning towards him.

"And what exactly are you going to do?" Thompson replied, shrinking away.  How could he possibly compete with Cindy now?  She was a foot taller than him, had more than twice his muscle mass, and was covered with curves that drove him wild.

"Whatever I want," Cindy said, taking a long stride forward.  With a single movement she could cover four of Thompson's nervous back-steps.  "And what I want, is to spread more cheer," Cindy said with a greedy smile, glaring into his eyes.

"So what will happen?  You'll become stronger if you make me happy?" Thompson's head was spinning.  Would Cindy seduce him?  It would be hard to resist - she was the now most beautiful being he had ever witnessed.  Thompson shook his head.  He was a married man, and strove to live virtuously - he wouldn't give in.  'I can't make this monster even stronger! he thought.

"That's right Thompson.  Just tell me what would bring you cheer, so I can become even more incredible."

Thompson shook his head, "You're already too powerful as it is."

"Thompson..."  Cindy impatiently tapped her foot, "I recommend you remain useful to me."

To demonstrate her power, Cindy picked up a thick steel frying-pan laying on a counter nearby.  Cindy placed her hands on each side of the pan, and pushed toward the center.  The muscles in her forearms bunched up, and the metal folded inward. 

Thompson gulped.  It was an impressive feat, but he had seen better.

From the corner of her eye, Cindy studied Thompson, and read his reaction.  "Too easy," Cindy crumpled the steel into a blob shaped mass. "Far too easy," she smoothed it into a round sphere, and casually tossed the ball into the air with a single finger, catching it and repeating the motion.

"Seeing you do that does not bring me cheer," Thompson replied, answering the earlier question.

"Aww, why not Thompson?" Cindy performed a classic puppy-dog pout.

Thompson had seen her use this face to get her way before.  But he held firm, "Because I know you won't do good things with your power."

"Like what?  This?" In one swift motion, Cindy lunged forward, reached down, and snatched Thompson by the throat. With a single arm, Cindy hoisted Thompson into the air.  She was thrilled at how easy this was.  'Like grabbing a toy,' Cindy thought, watching Thompson dangle like a puppet in front of her, kicking his feet.

His hands futilely clasped around Cindy's brawny forearm.  "Are you... going... to kill me?" he managed to sputter.

"Kill you?  I don't know about that," Cindy loosened her grip enough to let Thompson breathe, "Are you going to make me stronger yet?"

"Never."

"Oh.  Well...  In that case, can I get away with murder yet?"  Cindy tightened her grip again, "Guess that depends on if I'm bulletproof, huh?" Her smirk widened, and despite its beauty, projected immeasurable terror into Thompson's heart. 

He gasped before sputtering, "Would you...  really...  kill me?"

"If the benefits outweighed the costs, and it was time to harvest the profits....  Yes.  I would,"  Cindy giggled cruelly.  The sound, scent, and warmth of her voice danced on Thompson's face.

"Then... then what's the point of this?"  He could speak more easily, but was extremely uncomfortable. 

"To hurt you, I guess."

-

It happened within a matter of seconds.  The energy evacuated Cindy's body, and took her enhanced physique with it.  She lost the strength to hold Rupert, so he fell to the ground, landing on his bottom.  Cindy panicked as she lost her power.  She screamed in fear and clutched her torso, desperately trying to will the energy back into her body.

Cindy's efforts were in vain. She continued to lose size, strength, intelligence, beauty, vitality...  Most important of all - Cindy lost control.

The next thing Rupert knew, his bottom ached and Cindy was back to normal.  Was the giant Cindy a terrible dream?  He touched his throat - it was sore, he could feel markings from Cindy's choke hold.  He saw the crumpled up frying pan.  It was no nightmare - Cindy really was a monster mere moments ago. 

Thompson fought through the pain and scrambled to his feet.  He didn't know why Cindy lost her strength, but he didn't have time to think about it.  He opened a drawer nearby and grabbed a sharpened steak knife before Cindy could react.  Thompson held it out in front of him, aiming it down at Cindy, "Don't get up," he ordered, his voice wavering slightly.

"Thompson!  YOU dare threaten ME?" Cindy shrieked.

"You lost your muscles if you didn't notice."

"I broke the rules and have to start over, yes."

"You tell me what the hell this all about, right now" he sputtered, pointing the tip of the knife towards her.

"If there's even a SCRATCH on me, you will be in prison within a month!"

"I'm acting in self defense!"

Cindy scoffed, "If I don't grow again, who will believe you?"

"Then how are you going to explain the marks on my neck, genius?" Thompson replied, bluffing a little.

"Fine.  I'll tell you what I know," Cindy started sincerely, "I read a letter this morning.  It told me I would be rewarded if I spread cheer, and I would have to start over if I hurt others..." 

Cindy went over the events of the day, though she omitted her growing control over the energy.  Thompson was apprehensive - he knew that Cindy had no problem with lying.  But nothing in her story contradicted itself, (though he was upset that Alfred had been dismissed), and he accepted it at face value. 

"You get weaker when you're mean to people, and stronger when you're nice to them?" Thompson asked, scratching his head.  It was unbelievable to say out loud, but how else could he explain this?

"That's right," Cindy continued, "If you don't mind, I'd like to get up, and go back to what I was doing.  Maybe I can spread some cheer to you right now?  Hmmm?"

Thompson shook his head, "No way Cindy.  I can't let you start the process again.  You became that powerful off of three people.  And you spent almost no time with Alfred and Sherry."

"But if I hurt anyone, I'll lose it all.  You know that firsthand," Cindy retorted.

"You're smart Cindy.  You'll game the system.  You'll figure out how to become all-powerful, and never lose it again."

Cindy smirked, "I've always known you to be an intelligent guy, Thompson.  I guess that's why I chose you to play with and protect over the years."

"That's what you call playing?  Making my life hell?  And what do you mean by protecting?  You were about to kill me a moment ago!"  Thompson's voice cracked.  He wasn't used to this level of power and control before.  In an instant, he could end Cindy now, and prevent the ascension of a goddess.  'She was going to kill me if it yielded enough profit,' Thompson reminded himself, steeling his resolve. 'If anything, I should kill her.  For the good of humanity.  Maybe I'll go to jail, but that would be better than letting Cindy take over the world.'

"What do you mean Thompson?  Think about all of the times that things suddenly did work out for you.  Or how about your coworkers who have been fired over the years.  Ever noticed that you were spared for some reason?"

"What are you insinuating Cindy?"

"If I wanted to destroy you, I would have done so a decade ago.  And perhaps Thompson, I secretly admire you.  You're a loyal man.  You'd be very useful to me Thompson."

"How does that change what you did?!"

"Oh Thompson," Cindy lowered her voice, "We both know deep down I'm just a product of my upbringing.  You know, if I had the chance, I'd rebel against them.  That I'd start using our resources for the public good, instead of hoarding them to fortify ourselves."  Cindy had the intention of lying, but as she spoke the words, she considered for a moment that perhaps they were true - especial.

Thompson was lost on the shimmer of her blue eyes, and the warmth of her voice.  When Cindy wanted to be nice, it was very difficult to not like her.  "Cindy...  I just wish I could believe you," Alfred's stomach wrenched.

"Then what are you going to do Thompson?  Kill me?"  She demanded, echoing his question when the roles were reversed. 

His heart raced and his palms began to sweat, "Maybe I should!  Who knows if you'll lose the power again?  This might be the only chance to stop you!" 

Cindy saw madness in Thompson's eyes.  She needed to calm him somehow.  "Oh Thompson, do we have to dwell in the past?  What if you helped reform me?  Guided me towards being a better person, hmmm?"

"Cindy..." Thompson shook his head.  That was one of his secret dreams - to influence Cindy away from the morals of her parents.  It was something he failed to do.  But how could he even consider this?  "Are you serious?  You were holding me up in the air by my neck a couple minutes ago!"

"I'm sorry Thompson," A half-lie, Cindy was sorry that she lost her power, "I'm not so sure what came over me.  I suddenly became oh so very strong, and I guess it went to my head a little.  Plus, I wasn't going to do anything that bad, my real goal was to bring you cheer."

He remained silent.

"That's why I need your help Thompson, so I can use my abilities for good.  With your excellent moral character and proven loyalty, just imagine what we'll accomplish together."

Thompson's heart drank in the praise.  Even without her power, Cindy was a beautiful and intelligent young woman.  She threatened his life a few moments ago, but he wanted to forgive her.

"And what exactly will we accomplish together, Cindy?"

"Well Thompson...  With your help, I think I can become really, really powerful," Cindy purred.  She missed the enchanted voice she commanded minutes ago.  She would reclaim it - and give herself a voice far greater than that. 

"What?  By being really, really nice to me?"

Cindy smirked, "Quite a simplification, but in essence - yes."

"And why should I trust you?"

"For the reason that we're still talking.  You saw firsthand that I'll lose my power if abused."

Thompson lowered the knife, but kept his eye on Cindy.  She slowly got to her feet.  "What exactly are you proposing?" he asked.

"Help me spread cheer.  You'll ensure I'm doing the right thing, and I'll have the muscle to make it happen," Cindy smiled.

"And how can I trust you once you've gained a couple of power ups again?"

"There's one way to bind me to my word - a contract," Cindy said.

"A contract?"

She nodded, "We'll quickly write something up that obligates me to act closer to your wishes."

"You're asking me to, in your words, exploit you?"

Cindy smirked, "I'm trying to create a win-win situation here.  You have me at knife point after I went too far with my power.  Let's turn this into a positive situation."

"Cindy, do you really think that a contract is going to work with Santa Holiday Cheer magic?"

"I don't see why not, considering how absurd the circumstances have been anyways."

"In your world, wouldn't I be exploiting you?" Thompson quipped.

"Oh no," Cindy smiled warmly, "This is what is called a 'win-win'."

Thompson took a deep breath and collected himself. 'What am I gonna do anyways?  Kill her?  No.  I wouldn't be able to forgive myself - especially not after she tired to negotiate with me.' Thompson thought.

"Alright, fine.  I'll get the pen and paper.  You stay put."  Thompson said, pointing the knife back at her.




9.) Ten Minutes Later


Thompson poured over the contract that Cindy had written up.  Her writing was neat - almost perfect.  She kept the language simple enough for Thompson to understand, but he had to be careful - he knew that Cindy was smarter and had greater knowledge of the law than him.

"Seriously?" Thompson pointed to a line in the paper, "I testify that you caused me no harm whatsoever, and that all penalties placed upon you should be reversed?"

"Of course," Cindy replied, smiling as she looked down at him, "We need me to be at my absolute prime.  No point in allowing all of that good cheer energy to go to waste."

"I think the point is for you to learn a lesson."

"Oh, believe me Thompson, being separated from the power is a punishment I never want to repeat."

Thompson sighed.  'I guess this is it.  Even with that in it, this contract is still the best bet at keeping the world safe,' he thought before finally bringing the pen to the signature line, and slowly signing his name

The paper glowed for a moment, causing Thompson to leap back in shock.  Cindy's eyes grew wide, she felt the energy returning to her body.  She performed a visualization, and was delighted to find a massive store of energy.  Cindy estimated she regained all of the energy she had lost.  She glanced down at Thompson, and searched for any cheer-energy in his body.  'Nothing.  Time to get to work,' she thought.

Cindy moved closer to Thompson, filling the space between them.  She gazed into his eyes warmly - even without supernatural presence she could instill emotion with a mere glance.  "Tell me," Cindy started, gently lifting a finger to his chin, "What would bring you cheer Thompson?  Would you like to see me become supernaturally beautiful again?"

Thompson blinked a few times.  How could he respond to this?  Of course he did.  But there was his wife.  And this was Cindy - the boss's daughter!  'We are on the same team now though, right?' he thought.  "I thought we were going to stop your parents now," he replied.

"We will when the time is right.  But right now I need to do my duty and bring you cheer."  Cindy continued smiling as she focused on making herself more attractive.  She restored the radiance her skin exhibited earlier.  Cindy could see the reaction in Thompson's face - the way his mouth moved, the focus of his pupils.  She knew that he liked what he saw.

Cindy looked down, and saw a dim, faint glow in Thompson's torso.  'Amazing.  He's already coming around to me.  Still, I can do a lot better than that,' she thought, before entwining her scent with magically enhanced pheromones.  Cindy scrutinized his response: 'Pupils dilated even more, heart rate increasing...  Glow is getting a bit brighter...  Poor Thompson never stood a chance,' she suppressed a chuckle. 

Thompson could sense that something had changed about Cindy.  Merely being in her presence soothed him now.  He involuntarily took a deep breath, drawing in her scent.  He identified this as weird behavior, but the aroma was too pleasant for him to care.  'Is she using her magic or whatever it is already?' he wondered.

Cindy confirmed his suspicions by smoothly expanding her bosom a full cup-size.  She followed up by fortifying the pectoral muscles underneath, perking her breasts again.  Cindy drank in Thompson's reaction - he couldn't help but stare.  An awkward moment later he tried to avert his gaze.  Cindy laughed, "Come on Thompson, I can see that looking at them brings you cheer.  And I like spreading cheer." 

"Ah...  Cindy, I can't cheat on my wife, not on Christmas," Thompson replied before quickly adding, "or ever for that matter."

"Who said were going to get a chance to cheat on her?" Cindy laughed, a little more cruelly than she anticipated.

Thompson was initially hurt by the response.  But soon realized it was justification to not feel any guilt for enjoying Cindy's body. 

Cindy watched this train of thought by studying his expressions.  She knew it was time to press.  Cindy reached down, grabbed Thompson's hands with her own, (which sent sparks down his spine, and created cheer in itself), and brought them to her hips.  Slowly—deliberately to extend the moment—she widened them, and felt Thompson's pulse quicken further. 

"Cindy..."  Thompson murmured, his thoughts locked in conflict, "I thought you just said..."

"I meant what I said," Cindy winked, "But there's nothing wrong with this, right?"

"I suppose not..."

"Good," Cindy said.  'Now that he's less apprehensive, I have more room to manipulate things,' She thought.  "I'm feeling small.  And I hate feeling small," Cindy declared.  "I am about to grow again."

Thompson gulped.  He still wasn't quite comfortable with the prospect of a giant Cindy.

"Well, I'm certainly going back to being six-two at the very least," Cindy announced before channeling energy into becoming taller.  She retained her experience wielding the energy, and and she had complete control over the process.  Cindy immediately sprouted, ascending to her new stature in under 10 seconds.

Thompson, shocked by the the speed of Cindy's growth, instinctively took a step backward.   She completely towered over him again - standing a full head above.  Cindy was in control again.  She glanced down at her thin, athletic body, "I could use some...  power," she gave Thompson a knowing smirk before channeling energy into her muscles again, relishing the sensation of muscle materializing on her frame. 

A familiar knot formed in Thompson's stomach as he watched Cindy grow again.  He asked, "How big are you going to become this time?"

"How big do you think I should become?"

"As if you'd ever listen to my advice," Thompson retorted.  His attention was diverted to Cindy's controlled growth - she steadily gained a pound of mass with each passing second.

Cindy smirked, "I meant it when I said you're smart." 

Not long ago, Cindy would have been overwhelmed by the growth's pleasure, but she was gaining control control.  She summoned a large swell of energy, grunting as dozens of pound instantly appeared on her frame.  Cindy's clothing clung against her skin, and was automatically reinforced again.  She looked down at Thompson with a knowing grin.  He merely stared up at her, finding it difficult to think straight in her enhanced presence. 

"This is a nice start..."  Cindy extended her right leg - the Y-shaped muscle her massive trunk-like thigh bulged to life.  "But we both know I'm going to want more than this."

Thompson stared at the quadricep - it was alluring and terrifying, possessing life and power beyond what thought possible.

"Go on.  Touch it," Cindy ordered, enhancing her voice again, making it commanding and warm. 

Thompson thought Cindy's voice sounded royal - like a queen's.  He found it difficult to resist.  He reached over and placed his hands on Cindy's left quadricep.  His fingers involuntarily trembled.  Cindy remained perfectly still, yet Thompson could detect an immeasurable amount of vigor brimming from her thigh. 

But instead of being repulsed like he was earlier, Thompson felt attracted to the muscle.  It represented limitless virility on a primal level. Cindy was the most physically fit specimen he ever encountered.  Cindy placed a hand on Thompson's shoulder.  She could see and feel the cheer energy generating within him.  'This is working.  He's enjoying this more by the moment.  Which means he's coming further under my control...' she thought.

"Finally coming around to my muscles?" Cindy purred, encouraging him to agree.

"They are... quite nice," Thompson admitted.

"Then there's no point in holding back.  Get ready."

Cindy took a step back.  She released all restraint, let out a thunderous roar, and flooded her muscles with a tidal wave of energy.  They instantly swelled, expanding and hardening at the same time.  "One hundred pounds I'm estimating," Cindy said, referring to how much she just grew.

She reached her arm down and flexed her bicep.  A massive grapefruit-sized muscle rose up, and a deep divide formed between the upper and lower halves of the muscle; thick tendons bulged within the crevice, and pumped azure veins snaked along its head. 

Without prompting or permission, Thompson placed his finger on the muscle.  "Just... how big is this thing?" Thompson asked, rubbing his finger against the peak, enthralled and fearful of its indestructibility. 

Cindy thought about the question, and stared at her bicep for a moment before replying, "I'm guessing 26 inches."

"How is this even possible?"  Thompson couldn't believe how arousing the muscle was.  He had always been attracted to a woman's breasts and curves - not her biceps.  Yet here he was, enamored with one. 

"Kiss it."

'Do I really want to...' Thompson started to think, but was overwhelmed by his base instincts.  He placed his lips on the muscle and kissed it. 

'Incredible,' Cindy thought, 'I tormented Thompson my entire life.  A mere few minutes ago I threatened to kill him.  And now here he is, worshiping me.  Worshiping my muscles at that.'  She chuckled out loud.

Thompson looked up at her, bewildered and enthralled.  Cindy was so many things at once: beautiful, strong, intelligent, capable... dangerous.  And he found himself falling deeper in love with every passing second.  Thompson didn't feel guilty about his wife.  His adoration for Cindy was like towards a celebrity or deity. 

Cindy looked down, bemused with her latest acquisition.  In a matter of a few minutes, Cindy had successfully won Thompson over - body and mind.

Thompson stared up at Cindy.  For so many years he viewed Cindy as the source of his troubles - and now he was obsessed with her.  Cindy stared into his eyes, effortlessly reading his expressions, discerning precisely what he felt.  "You'd like there to be more of me, wouldn't you?" she asked, her voice warm and agreeable.

He couldn't help but nod, "You're perfect Cindy.  So more of you can't be a bad thing."  As the words left his mouth, Thompson was perturbed by them.  Did he really just say that?  Did he think this?  It sank in quickly - yes, he did. 

"Good answer," Cindy replied.  "Helpful as you are, you're currently too tall."

"Huh?"

"Don't worry, that's easily fixed."  Cindy took in a deep breath and willed herself a few inches taller, reaching a final stature of 6'6".  "There, one whole foot taller than you," she said with a smile, looming down, languishing in how small Thompson was compared to her.

Thompson found himself eye-level with Cindy's prodigious chest.  The massive, firm breasts were surrounded by a labyrinth of bulging, impossibly strong muscles.  He now loved the paradoxical nature of Cindy's form.  "Oh... Cindy..." he muttered, trying to collect himself.  Shouldn't he be scared?  Cindy was massive again.  The last time this happened, she abused her strength.  And yet, Thompson was now Cindy's ally and... servant?  Was this what he wanted, to serve Cindy?

"I take it you approve of my latest changes?" Cindy asked.

Thompson craned his neck upward to meet her eyes, "Y-yes, of course.  Come to think of it, you're the new leader of the family.  So it's fitting that you become the tallest.  And you're obviously the strongest too." 

'The new leader of the family,' Cindy thought, a little surprised at how quickly Thompson had yielded that title to her.  "Perfect answer," she replied.  Cindy wanted to test his loyalty, to see just how fully dedicated he was now.  "You are aware that your sole existence will be to strengthen me, correct?  That every waking moment will be dedicated to giving me cheer energy, or performing actions that generate more energy for me - right?"

Thompson continued to nod, "Of course.  Whatever helps you will help the world."

Now Cindy nodded,  "That's right."

Cindy noticed the marks on his neck from her attack earlier.  She slowly lifted her hand, and gently placed her fingers around his throat, carefully massaging it.  Thompson initially winced, but soon found it pleasurable.  He would later note the irony of the situation.

"Let's see if I can do something about this," Cindy said before visualizing her energy again, this time imagining it as a healing stream - using the power that could build her own body to restore Thompson's.  It worked.  Slowly, the internal wounds healed, the weakened skin hardened, and the developing bruise disappeared.

She let go, and Thompson clasped at his neck, "It's good as new," he said, awestruck.  In his subconscious, Cindy had transformed from a devil into a holy figure. 

Cindy sensed this, and liked the idea of being a holy figure.  She summoned energy to her hands, and generated a ball of light.  It emanated warmth, and Thompson clasped at her hands, eager to move closer to the orb.  A steady stream of cheer energy was flowing into Cindy - from healing Thompson, and for the comforting ball of energy. 

"Do you pledge your fealty to me, Thompson?" She asked, with just enough warmth to remove the words' domineering edge.

"We did sign a contract," he replied. 

"That's right.  We agreed to generate as much cheer for the world.  Which we shall do.  But what is your goal now Thompson?" Cindy asked, hoping for what Thompson would say next.

"I..."  Thompson paused.  What was his goal now?  Despite everything that had happened, all he could think about was Cindy's splendor.  "I want to help you become a goddess."

"A perfect answer," Cindy replied, bending down and kissing him on the forehead.  'And a perfect present from Santa.'



- The End

(I hope you enjoyed this MagnusMagneto FMG One-Off. While the ending is open for a
possible follow-up, this is intended to be a complete story. If you would like to support this
story, please leave a favorite and a comment. You can also support by donating a coffee:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or by picking up the Supporter's Edition of this story here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

10.) 'After-Credits' Scene



Sherry stood in the living room of her apartment, fingers trembling with anticipation.  At last, she held the letter in her hands.   Before Sherry left the mansion, she snatched the envelope, and left as quickly as she could.  She trusted Cindy, but this opportunity was too big to not play safe.  Besides, Cindy did say that Sherry could do whatever she pleased - so long as she didn't destroy the letter, she didn't do anything wrong. 

She took the letter out of the envelope and unfolded it.  As Sherry's fingers touched the paper, she felt a spark at her fingertips.  A shiver ran down her spine, and suddenly some of the letters rearranged themselves.  The letter now started with "Dear Sherry". 

Sherry's eye grew wide.  'Ohmygod... is this really happening?' she thought to herself. 

She didn't have to wait long for her answer.  Sherry's boyfriend entered the room, happy to see that she had come home early.  Overjoyed, he wrapped his arms around her, and passionately kissed her.  As their lips touched, Sherry felt a spark run down her spine.  Her reward was about to come.



- The End!
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

magnusmagneto

Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

magnusmagneto

Holiday FMG Cheer – Chapter 1
By MagnusMagneto
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[female muscle growth stories, audio, and games]
___________________________________________________

[This is technically Growth Drive Alternate Ending 2.  I got carried away with it and have separated it into parts to try and get something out in January.  Also, you really do not need any context of Growth Drive at all to enjoy the story.  Seriously.  Please jump on in and give it a shot regardless!]
___________________________________________________

0.)  Somewhere on a remote tropical island.

"Once I start the process there's no turning back.  We've agreed to these rules, and that'll be that."  The woman said.

"Yeah, I know."  He replied.

"And you're not going to have any knowledge of this conversation.  Or much of anything from the past."  She explained.

He nodded.

"Alrighty.  On the count of 3... 2... 1..."

And a brilliant flash was the last thing he saw.


1.)  Christmas Day

Sally Guy, sister to Guy Guy, woke at 6 AM sharp – full of energy and immediately bursting with holiday cheer.  She was so energetic that she didn't even need to rub her eyes.  The teenage girl literally leapt out of bed, ready and eager for her favorite holiday.

Sally, like her brother Guy, had a supernatural air of perfection to her.  She was essentially a picture-perfect idealized version of a teenager.  Even though she had just awoken, Sally wasn't remotely grungy – in fact, she smelled and looked as if she were recently showered; that's just how she always was.

As Sally made her way into the living room, she soon realized that everyone else was still asleep.  That was alright, she understood that they needed to rest.  She gazed upon the massive Christmas tree that she and her mother, Colleen, had dutifully put up together.  Happy memories of dressing it and placing ornaments put a smile on her face, and cheer in her heart; though Sally always had the latter.

The young teen was tempted to open her Christmas presents, but knew to delay gratification.  She was excited to share the experience with her beloved family, and didn't want to spoil it.  Something caught her eye however: a large envelope that read "To Sally, From Santa" in large font.  Sally picked it up, and in smaller text underneath, a subtitle displayed "You can open this before your family wakes up."  Next to it was another letter that looked the same, but was addressed to her mother Colleen.

Intrigued, Sally obeyed the mysterious envelope labeled for her and opened it up.  Unsurprisingly, it contained a letter written on Holiday themed stationary.  Sally eagerly unfolded it and began reading.  It said:

"Dear Sally,

My gift to you is a reward for your strength of character.  Whenever you commit a good deed, and spread Christmas cheer, you'll be amply rewarded.

However, if you ever abuse your gifts, or unjustifiably hurt anyone, you'll have to start all over again.

Love,
- Santa"

Sally's eyes grew wide as dinner plates.  She audibly uttered a "whoa!" and her mind ran wild with possibilities.  Despite her age, Sally still fully believed in Santa Claus, and she had full faith in the validity of the letter. 

Though Sally was a bit confused as to what reward there could be for performing a good deed - the pleasure of doing the right thing was ample compensation in itself.  Despite this, Sally folded the letter and neatly placed it back into the envelope.  She would do her best to make Santa proud, even if she was going to try anyways.

Just then, the family dog, Mutton Chop (full name: Mutton Chop Guy), came over to greet Sally, dutifully wagging his tail.  Sally beamed with joy at the beast, kneeling down and scratching him behind the ears.  "You're such a good boy Mutton Chop!" Sally squealed before planting a kiss on his forehead.  "I think you need a Christmas treat!" 

She led the dog into the home's kitchen and retrieved an extra-large milk bone.  With her usual smile, Sally presented the gift to her canine companion: "Here you go Mutton Chop!" she said as the dog's eyes widened, taking the bone from her hand; his tail's wagging rapidly increased in pace, and he brought the bone over to his bed before digging into it.

Suddenly...  "Huh, that's strange.  I felt a little jolt." Sally wondered out loud.  In fact, she felt more energetic than before; a bit amped like how she imagined coffee was.  "My pajama shirt is feeling a bit tighter..." she said before poking her arm.  "Whoa, I got a little muscle here!"  Sally prodded the tiny bicep in her arm and grinned.  "I bet this is the reward that the letter was talking about." She reasoned out loud, "Unless I'm having one heck of a growth spurt!  Well, let's do another good deed to experiment - though I would've done the right thing anyways!"

Sally thought about what she should do next.  "Well, it is Christmas...  And while everyone else may be in bed, I bet they wouldn't mind waking up to some breakfast."  She opened the cupboards and fridge, retrieving supplies to make pancakes and bacon. 

-

Fifteen minutes later, the food was finished.  Everyone was still asleep, so Sally decided she'd be extra-good and personally deliver the food.

First she prepared a tray for her brother Guy.  As she picked it up, Sally noted that the platter was fairly heavy.  Food in hand, she knocked on Guy's door and woke him up, presenting the modest feast.  Guy thanked her, and as she propped the tray on his lap, Sally felt the same buzz as when she gave Mutton Chop the bone.  Her clothes became a bit tighter as her small muscles grew slightly less demure. 

As Sally walked out, Guy couldn't help but think there was something different about Sally.

Back in the kitchen, Sally prepared a larger tray with two plates on it: one for each of her parents.  Before she delivered it, Sally remembered that there was another letter addressed to her mother.  She went to the living room and picked it up, then delivered it along with the food to her parents' room.  Despite the tray holding more than the first one, it felt lighter.

Colleen and Frederick Guy were a little more reluctant to wake up, but they still thanked their daughter.  Once again, Sally felt a surge of energy, and her clothes became tighter.  After completing the deed, Sally skipped out of her parents' room.

Colleen scratched her head a bit; was Sally growing again?  It looked like she was really filling out her pajamas.

-

Sally made her way to her room and took a look in her full-length mirror.  Her eyes grew wide as she noticed how much thicker her arms and legs looked.  Even her shoulders were becoming rounded as her small spherical deltoids showed signs of development.  On a lark she flexed her right arm, and a golf-ball sized bicep popped up.  Sally reached over and squeezed it, giggling at how hard it was.

Her clothing was becoming awfully tight, and she could see a couple inches of midriff.  Sally poked her belly and was shocked at how hard it was.  She had always been a lithe girl, but now there were baby-sized abs emerging from her torso.

"This is awesome!" she exclaimed to herself, flexing a few more times.  "I can't wait to see just how strong I can get from Santa's present!  And with that strength I can make even more people happier!"


2.)

Colleen Guy stared at the mysterious letter on the tray next to her plate.  It read "To Colleen, From Santa" in the same font that addressed Sally's.  That was strange.  In their household, Colleen was Santa.  Was someone playing a prank on her?  Was it Sally?  No... that wasn't Sally's handwriting, and it wasn't in Sally's nature to do something like that.  Maybe it was Guy?  Or even Frederick? 

"Dear Colleen,

A faithful spouse and diligent mother such as yourself deserves the ultimate present.  Whenever you commit a good deed, and spread Christmas cheer, you'll be amply rewarded.

However, if you ever abuse your gifts, or unjustifiably hurt anyone, you'll have to start all over again.

Love,
- Santa"

To Colleen's befuddlement, reading the letter didn't clarify anything at all.  In fact, she was now more confused than ever. 

As Colleen and her husband ate their breakfasts, she wondered what could be the 'ultimate present', and how she could be rewarded for spreading Christmas cheer.  After they finished, an idea came to her, "Say Frederick dear, what would make your Christmas morning perfect?"

"Hmmm..." Frederick didn't have to think long – he was a simple, hardworking man, "Your massages are always heavenly.  That and... well, you know." He winked.

Colleen rolled her eyes.  "Let's stick with the massage for now."

Frederick's eyes perked up, "Really?  Well, I won't complain." He rolled over to bare his broad back.

As Colleen dug her fingers into Frederick's lats, she already began to feel the Christmas cheer creep into her.  The pleasurable sensation intensified; her forearms bunched up and thickened further - strengthening her grip, allowing her to perform a deeper and more satisfying massage.

That's strange... Colleen thought to herself. Is this a placebo?  Or maybe I'm just feeling a bit amped up from the physical activity?

-

After thoroughly massaging Frederick's back, she rolled him over, and decided to indulge in his other request.  It was Christmas after all, and Coleen was feeling great.

-

After thoroughly pleasing Frederick, Coleen felt the sensation again.  Was this what the letter was talking about?  She looked down at her bare arms – they seemed noticeably larger and more muscular than yesterday.  Colleen felt that it was questionable whether her gift was truly a good deed, but she certainly had spread cheer by definition of the word.

She sauntered over to her bathroom's full-length mirror and examined herself.  There was no denying it: Coleen had transformed quite a bit.  She already had a fairly tall and lean body carefully honed from yoga and pilates, but now she was looking like she was already ahead on her upcoming new year's resolution to start lifting weights.

Her midsection hadn't been this flat since high school.  In fact, she had better definition than back then.  She twisted around a bit, eyes growing wide as she noticed lines around her obliques and serratus anterior that were never apparent before.  Colleen crunched her midsection downward, and the outline of a six-pack came forth, and the beginnings of an Adonis belt came into view. 

Excitement gathering inside her, Colleen performed a double-bicep flex, and let out an audible "oooh" at the powerful collection of tendons that rose.  A serious ball of power popped up as well, complete with its own splits and veins running alongside it.

Colleen returned to the bedroom.  She felt incredible, and her mind was buzzing with possibilities: if giving Frederick that massage and other special gift resulted in these muscles... what would happen if...

She seductively strode up to him, and Frederick's eyes bulged forward at her form – since when was Colleen this hot?  She was always quite a 'milf', but now she was on another level!

Collen leapt onto the bed with surprising grace, her powerful legs rippling from the act.  She straddled her husband, "Ready for some more holiday cheer, big guy?" she said in a low voice before bending down for a kiss.

Refractory periods be damned – Frederick was more than ready.


3.)

Sally was eager to fulfill her unwritten contract with Santa.  She got bundled up and wrote a note explaining she was out doing good deeds.  And so Sally went off in search of ways to spread Christmas cheer throughout the neighborhood. 

A few steps down the street, Sally spotted a knocked over recycling bin with its contents spread all over the ground.  "Trash in the streets?  During Christmas!?  Not on my watch!" she exclaimed to herself, skipping over to it.  Sally bent down and neatly placed all of the debris back into the bin. 

Right on cue, she felt a bit of energy surging through her, and her muscles all grew a bit larger.  "Wow, I'm surprised even that counted!  Not complaining though." She giggled before standing up straight, "Am I a bit taller?" she asked, finding her perspective to be off.  "I sure hope so!" she added before bouncing off in search of more good deeds to perform.

-

Sally stopped by the local park, where she spotted a homeless man sitting by a bench.  He had a dog snuggled up close to him.  She had been taught throughout her life to be cautious around strangers, but Sally was feeling particularly emboldened today, and the fellow deeply intrigued her.  "Hey mister..."

The man was apprehensive at first, especially because many children had tormented him.  He explained how he had lost his wife and children to disease and other unfortunate circumstances; how he spiraled into deep depression; and how he ended up here, with the only loved one he had left – his dog.

Sally listened attentively, showing genuine compassion and empathy with everything he said.  Just having someone listen to his tale made the man happier.  Despite the season, nobody else had bothered to do so. 

The sensation kicked in again, and all of Sally's muscles grew larger, shifting beneath her heavy winter coat.  Her limbs elongated slightly, and her clothes felt tighter than ever.

"I really wish I had money mister, because I'd give you everything I could." She said with a frown.  "But I don't even have a wallet.  Actually I forgot to bring my cell phone with me, my parents are gonna be so mad."

The man grinned, shaking his head a bit in disbelief, "I don't think I've ever met someone as innocent and kind as you.  Except for..." he choked up a bit, "Well, my daughter..."

Some tears began to form in his eyes; and out of empathy, more formed in Sally's as well.  The teenager desperately tried to think of a way to ease the man's pain.  She noticed that his dog, despite being snuggled up close to him, looked like it was quite cold.  She thought about Mutton Chop back home, and her heart sank even lower as she considered that the poor beast had lost its family too. 

Sally decided that at the very least she could...  She took her hat off and placed it on the dog's head.  It licked her hand affectionately and wagged its tail with renewed vigor.  Next Sally removed her coat, and found that she actually had to struggle a bit due to how thick her arms were.  She wrapped the garment around the canine.

"I really can't..."  the man tried to protest.

But his dog was already wagging profusely and nestling into the coat. 

"Well, maybe you can't, but I bet your furry friend can!" Sally retorted with a grin.  "He needs help too."

"But this is your coat.  Really miss, this is too much... you're just a kid"

"Nah, it's okay mister.  I'm getting too big for this coat anyways.  See?" Sally stood up straight and took stock of her body.  In truth, she was surprised at how big she had become, but pretended she wasn't.  Her muscles had all engorged to impressive sizes – her arms measured 15 inches in circumference, which absolutely pushed her t-shirt to its limit; and her added height, combined with her upper-body's increased width, caused the bottom half of her rippling six-pack to proudly jut forward.

"Whoa..." the man murmured.

Sally giggled, indulgently flexing her arms a couple of times.  "I'm not even bothered by the cold, really." It was true – her body was utterly radiating warmth, and despite the freezing temperature, she barely felt it at all.

-

They chatted for a bit longer.  Sally promised that she would find a way to get the man some more help.  He continued to insist that she had already done too much.  Eventually she bid farewell, feeling bad that she couldn't have done more for him.


4.)

Frederick lay in bed, utterly ravished.  He was a tall, well-built man, but Colleen's recent upgrades (especially the one she received during their recent lovemaking act) gave her a level of endurance and virility that even he couldn't keep up with. 

Colleen started to get dressed, and was pleasantly surprised to find that she couldn't clasp any of her bras on.  Not only had her breasts grown larger, but her chest was broader, and a fairly thick pectoral line had formed down the center.  She threw on an old t-shirt, which struggled to fit her enhanced form.  The bottom half of her chiseled midriff was on display, and her shoulders turgidly filled out the short sleeves.

This meant that her perky nipples were on full display, and Colleen wasn't quite comfortable with that being the case on Christmas.  She put on an intentionally cheesy holiday sweater, but even still her belly-button and the surrounding abs were still revealed.

Oh well, that's just how it'll have to be. Colleen reasoned to herself as she slipped on a thong; she stopped to grope her bulging thighs, giggling at how hard they were.  Next came her jeans, but it was clear there was no way those were going to fit over her quads, let alone her rump; which also meant that her other pants were out of the question.  Colleen settled on a pair of dolphin-shorts, which barely covered her bottom half. Looks like there's going to be a serving of legs this Christmas.  I know Frederick won't mind, hopefully Guy won't be too bothered.  It might be especially awkward for him since we all know he loves muscle-girls.  I always had my suspicions, but seeing him accidentally favorite all of that art on social media confirmed it.

Colleen made her way out to the living room, and noticed that there was a bit more dirt and clutter than she would have liked.  Usually the house was in pristine condition, but since Colleen had gone all-out with the season's festivities, perfect cleanliness took a backseat.  The men were still in bed, and she was feeling better than ever, so Colleen reasoned this was a good time to get caught up with that.

-

Colleen's abundance of energy proved useful for her task, and in record time the living room and kitchen were brought to their typical spotless condition.  She even moved some furniture around with surprising ease to collect any dirt and dust underneath. These new muscles aren't just for show! She thought to herself with bemusement.

As Colleen took in a deep breath and admired her handiwork, she felt a familiar surge of energy.  Her muscles filled out further, and she stood taller.  The sleeves on her sweater were growing tight, and another half-inch of her increasingly chiseled abdomen came into sight.  Her legs in particular were becoming downright spectacular: a thick, ripped quadriceps bulged above calves bursting with untapped power.  Even the mere act of walking caused her lower half to ripple to and fro; and of course, her juicy bottom and hips effortlessly swayed with each motion.

I suppose that ensuring the household is nice and clean would spread some cheer as well. Colleen reasoned in regards to her recent power-up.

Colleen was somewhat surprised that the boys were still in bed, and considered what else she should do with the extra time.   She decided on laundry, there was a load that could be done, and freshly washed clothing was always enjoyable. 

Her mind set, Colleen grabbed the laundry basket, hoisting it into the air, and giggling at how light it felt.  She made her way to the basement and loaded up the washing machine.  While she was down there, she eyed the makeshift gym they had setup.  Colleen approached a pull-up bar, and on a lark leapt up, grabbing onto it.  She started performing pull ups with ease; her powerful upper body straining even further against the sweater struggling to cover it.  Colleen couldn't help but giggle as she passed the 10 repetition mark: she had struggled to perform even a handful of pull ups in the past.

Colleen was starting to see the appeal of being strong.  It was intoxicating to have so much power at her fingertips, and she felt amazing.  She wanted more, and the fact that she could gain it from doing good deeds made it even sweeter.


5.)

Eager to test out her new body and find even more good deeds to perform, Sally started running.  Her powerful legs propelled her with ease, and she possessed seemingly endless stamina.  Sally had always been an active child who got plenty of exercise, but now she felt unstoppable. 

Eventually she came across an elderly man futilely struggling to unload a Christmas tree from the back of his vehicle.  By now Sally was significantly more muscular than him, so the traces of caution she felt towards strangers had all but vanished.

Sally ran over, greeted the man merry Christmas, and asked what he was up to.  He explained that due to a series of convoluted circumstances, he wasn't able to procure a Christmas tree until now.  He wanted to surprise his wife by having it setup that morning, but was having immense difficulties getting it inside.

"Oh, let me help with that mister!" Sally offered.

"Ah, but you're just a little girl." He replied.

Sally shot him a no-nonsense expression before flexing up her right arm, a staggering softball of power popped up, "Come on sir, I eat my Wheaties!" 

"Well... all right."

Sally giggled and surprised him by grabbing onto the tree and lifting it into the air with ease.  The good deed caused her body to grow yet again, her broad back threatening to swallow the t-shirt wrapped around it whole at any moment. 

The old man scrambled to open the door, and directed Sally to their living room where she put the tree down.  His wife, an equally elderly lady, came in, expressing equal parts shock and delight at the sight of the Christmas tree and the muscular teenage girl who brought it inside.

Sally, who now stood taller than the stooping old man, insisted that it was no trouble at all, and she was glad to be of assistance.  Despite this, the elderly lady insisted that Sally have some milk and cookies.  Sally was eager to go perform more good deeds, but she could sense the lady wanted some company, so she obliged.

The muscular teen helped decorate the tree, and consumed the snacks given to her.  Even more Christmas cheer entered her form, causing her to grow ever-larger.  Sally flexed up an immensely impressive arm, and the old woman loving wrapped her fingers around it, giving it a hard squeeze.


6.)

Colleen was amazed to find that even doing laundry encouraged a growth spurt.  She could feel her arms straining against the formerly loose sweater-sleeves, threatening to burst forth at any moment.  Her staggering glutes were devouring an increasingly large portion of the dolphin-shorts, and some of her cheeks spilled out.

At last Guy Guy left his room.  He was freshly showered and was also wearing a cheesy holiday sweater; though despite his moderate muscularity, he didn't fill it out nearly as much as his mother did hers. 

Guy greeted his mother in the kitchen, and let out an audible gasp as he realized Colleen stood at the same proud 6 feet of height he did.  Then he nearly fell over at the sight of her huge, bulging legs.

"Ah.  Yeah sweetie, I'm not too sure how to explain this, but I've been, er... growing this morning." Colleen giggled.

"H-how?!" Guy had lost his calm and cool demeanor; this was too much for him to handle.  Especially since he had lost all knowledge of the events of Growth Drive: Meta High.

"Mmm...  Well, this will sound crazy, but I guess my results prove it isn't:  I got a peculiar letter from Santa this morning.  It told me that if I 'spread holiday cheer' then I'll be rewarded.  I'm guessing that these muscles are the reward." She giggled again.

Guy gulped.

"So Guy?  What do you think of my legs?" Colleen asked, extending a single stem – a massive quadricep bulged out in response.

He gulped again.  "They're... really awesome to be honest."

"It must be kind of weird for you that this is happening.  Considering your... tastes and all."

Guy nodded, finally regaining some cool, "I have to admit that it is."

"Well, at least you're honest.  You know, it's been hidden beneath this sweater, but I imagine my upper body is becoming pretty intense..."

Guy fidgeted a bit.

"Would you like that Guy?  To see what's underneath this sweater?" Colleen asked with a smirk.

"Ah...  Well, this is awkward.  But yeah." He conceded.

"Alrighty then." Colleen winked before taking in a huge breath, expanding her lungs to their full capacity, and flexing her broad chest.  The sweater split down the center, and with another heave Colleen's proud cleavage burst forth.

Christmas spirit was already empowering her further.  With another heave, the sweater completely split down the center; Colleen's t-shirt was effectively little more than a sports-bra now, and her immense abdominals were fully revealed: each individual 'pac' was thick and blocky in appearance; ropey blue veins snaked alongside them, and her handsome bellybutton was accentuated by its surroundings.

"Hmmm, grew again." Colleen observed with a grin.  "Must be that seeing these muscles of mine has brought you holiday cheer!" she giggled profusely, her abs cascading as a result.

Guy blushed a bit.

"Wow Guy.  I knew you liked muscles after that whole FaceTweet incident.  But your own mother?" She chuckled.

"It's not like that!"

"It's fine Guy.  It must be really tough for you since this new body of mine is nothing like what you grew up seeing me with.  You can look and maybe cope a couple of flexes.  It's okay dear." Despite the morning's transformation, she still retained her motherly warmth.

Colleen now stood taller than Guy, and she was considerably broader everywhere aside from the waist – she still had a sharp hourglass figure.  She brought her arms up and slowly flexed them; even the loose fabric of the sweater couldn't contain her muscles any longer, and her sharp, split peaks piqued through, ripping them in the process.  "You wanna do the honors?" She asked, presenting her arms to Guy, clearly offering for him to tear the fabric off.

Somewhat abashedly, Guy accepted.  He removed the fabric, and was unable to keep his eyes off of the immense biceps that were recently freed.  They had a peak and split unlike any he had ever seen on a woman (at least in this timeline), yet still emanated feminine warmth.  Unable to control himself, he dug his fingers into them, utterly unable to condense the steel-hard muscles.

"It's kind of weird though." Colleen interrupted, "Not your tastes.  Rather the fact that I've been gaining strength from really mundane things, like cleaning the house and doing laundry."

"Well, it is true that even the mundane things you do add up and benefit our lives.  In a way this helps prove it, and I'm glad you're being rewarded."

"Oh Guy!  My big, perfect Guy!" Colleen kissed him on the forehead, "Though it looks like you're going to be my little guy again.  No offense honey."


Guy dared not protest – it was true.  Colleen was already taller and broader than him, plus her 18 inch pythons had fully eclipsed Guy's moderately impressive arms.  And there was no telling just how big she could become!


7.)

Sally felt like she was on top of the world as she ran around looking for another good deed to perform.  She was so fast, strong, and brimming with vitality!  Her thick trunk-like legs strained against her pants, ready to destroy them at any moment.  The full extent of her bulbous cannon-ball deltoids slipped out from her t- shirt; deep striations along them proudly visible. 

The few people who were outside gawked and stared at the muscular girl wonder.  Sally didn't mind – she liked the attention, and hoped that maybe she could inspire them somehow.

Before long, she finally encountered her next target.  A woman was being mugged!  "Are you kidding me!?" Sally exclaimed.  "It's Christmas!"

Despite the danger of the situation, Sally burst into action.  The mere act of initiating this much heroism spurred further growth, Sally's arms bulged forth to 18 inches of sheer power; micro tears formed along the remnants of her t-shirt's sleeves. 

With all of her might, Sally slammed a beefy shoulder into the attacker.   The mugger was knocked several feet back, left sprawling across the street.  "Woops!  Don't know my own strength!" Sally exclaimed, "Sorry.  I think?  You were doing a bad thing though!"

The woman profusely thanked Sally.  The teen stood several inches taller than her, and was almost twice as wide.  Sally insisted it was no problem at all, and her body grew even larger; her quadriceps began to split at the seams of her jeans.  Finding this bothersome, Sally bent down and tore the denim straight off, revealing her immense legs.

Sally strolled over to the would-be attacker.  She loomed over him menacingly, placing her hands on her hips - projecting an imposing V of muscular power.

"Please don't hurt me miss!" he groveled. 

"Oh, I'm not going to hurt you mister." Sally said.  She turned her head to the woman she saved, "Call the police already!"

The mugger began crawling away, trying to escape.  Sally took a single stride with her now long legs, blocking his path.  "No way mister."  She bent down, grabbed him by the collar, and effortlessly lifted him up, bringing them to eye level.  The man was in hysterics – despite her huge frame and bulging muscles, Sally still had a face belonging to a teenage girl.  He futilely grabbed onto her arms, but found that they were harder than rock, and practically pulsating with power.

"What... what are you going to do?!" he cried.

"Well, we're going to wait for the police.  But in the meantime, you and I are going to talk about what led you to doing such a terrible thing on Christmas.  Hopefully I can help!" She grinned wildly.

The mugger's heart was already beginning to melt.  And before long, even more Christmas cheer would fill Sally's bosom.

- To be continued!
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

magnusmagneto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember reading this before. Good to see it here.

Hey there - yeah this was on my DA page.  I'm planning on slowly bringing more stories to other forums/sites.  I posted Cindy here, and I thought it had a couple of replies, but I must have imagined them since they disappeared.  I will post the rest of the HC chapters here every few days I think, then the amazonian armlet 1 next week or so
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

magnusmagneto

Holiday Cheer Chapter 2
By MagnusMagneto [ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ]


1.)

Guy tried his hardest not to stare at his mother, who was bent over in front of the stove putting turkey in it.  But Guy couldn't help himself, and he begrudgingly glanced at the jutting hamstrings in front of him, his heart fluttering a bit at their incredible definition and girth.

Right as the turkey reached the back of the stove, Colleen's thick thighs thickened further; the small gap at their apex closed further as her stems widened and her calves bulged out even further.  The dolphin shorts rode up higher between her growing glutes; the garment was effectively reduced to a mere thong – almost every inch of Colleen's rock-hard and outrageously bubble-shaped posterior was visible.

Her task complete, Colleen stood up even taller; the V-taper of her broad back was becoming impressively massive - deep valleys of definition accommodated an abundance of mass.  Her bowling-ball deltoids stretched the remaining sleeves of her t-shirt so much that it was becoming constrictive on her range of motion.

With a shrug, Colleen reached up and tore the offending cloth straight off – effortlessly ripping through the fabric like mere tissue paper.  A few moments later, and her godlike shoulders breathed free.   

Satisfied, Colleen placed her hands behind her head and turned around; the huge collection of muscle around and beneath her arms metaphysically exuded dominance – though this wasn't Colleen's conscious intention.

Scouring the kitchen for any unfinished tasks, Colleen noticed that the trash bin was nearly overflowing.  Without hesitation, she walked over to it.

"This is normally your job, but... Well..." Colleen said to Guy before winking and hoisting the bag up, her 19-inch arm swelling in response.

She forgot that the temperature was 10 below freezing and opened the back door; a cold gust of wind chilled Guy, yet Colleen seemed unaffected.  Absentmindedly, she walked out onto the porch and closed the door behind her.

<>How strange... I'm not cold at all.<>  Colleen thought to herself.  She looked down at her massive arm, and noticed that there were no goosebumps whatsoever.  Colleen took in a deep breath, her larger, stronger lungs inhaling a massive amount of air.  The brisk winter smelled better than she remembered.

She glanced down and remembered she was barefoot - yet the snow didn't bother her at all.  In fact, the only thing that bothered her was how much snow had accumulated on the porch; which also must have meant that the driveway was covered too. 

Colleen walked over to the outside garbage barrel and wiped a thick layer of snow off with her exposed hand.  This too failed to bother her.  After placing the trash bag into the container, Colleen felt yet another growth spurt come over her.  Now that she was alone and outside, she indulged herself by letting out a soft groan of ecstasy, and placing her hands on her burgeoning biceps.  <>Don't want to be narcissistic, but a little self-love is a good thing.  Especially considering the circumstances...<> she thought as she continued to squeeze and grope her arms, probing them for weakness that didn't exist.

Without giving it much thought, Colleen grabbed a nearby snow shovel and started digging.  Normally this was handled by the men, but her new body was so chock full of energy that Colleen was rearing to put it to good use.  Her arms and shoulders rippled from the motion of transferring the snow; her core, legs, and glutes similarly danced.

Guy was watching out the window, awestruck.  What was his mother thinking?  Wasn't she cold?  She was wearing barely anything in proportion to her body.  He could see thick clouds of perspiration coming from her mouth, and cringed at the sight of her bare feet moving to and fro in the snow. 

Chills ran down Guy's spine as he realized his mother wasn't just strong now - she was utterly immune to the cold.  This meant that she was superhuman to some degree.

Colleen continued clearing the snow with far greater speed than even both Guy and his father would have accomplished.  As endorphins rushed through her enhanced form, Colleen realized that it didn't feel like a chore at all; instead she loved engaging her new body in physical activity.

Unsure of what he should do, Guy decided to bundle up with a sweater, thicker pants, boots, gloves, and a heavy coat, before heading outside.  He was immediately hit by how cold it was, and wished he had the foresight to wear a hat.   


2.)

Guy staggered out into the cold.  His boots made deep tracks in the thick snow, and he wondered again how his mother could handle this barefoot.  Within moments, he was already shivering from lack of a hat and scarf.  Colleen had already finished clearing off the back porch in the time it took him to dress up.  He meandered to the front, where his mother was diligently making progress with the front driveway. 

Guy was taken aback by the visage of his mother: tall, broad, and proud – her robust limbs were so sharply defined that the smallest movement set into motion a visual symphony of muscles.  She had so much energy, and even from afar he could sense warmth emanating of off her – more than enough warmth to conquer the cold.  Her shovel strokes were all at once fast, calculated, and powerful – collecting far more snow than Guy could manage to in a single heave. 

Not wanting to be a free-loader, Guy grabbed a nearby shovel and got to work.  Guy was a tall, athletic young man nearing the prime of life, so he had no trouble with the task – aside from his face and ears becoming increasingly cold.  But despite his ability, Colleen was still removing snow at two... no, three or possibly even four times his pace!  She could not only gather twice as much on her shovel, but she moved two times faster than him!

Noticing that her son had joined in, Colleen pushed herself even further – invoking some good-natured competition.  The gap in their snow-clearing prowess widened.  Worse yet, due to the cold (and awestricken from watching his mother), Guy was slowing down!

Colleen's longer legs were capable of striding further and faster than Guy's.  And despite her lack of footwear she was somehow less inhibited by the snow.  Her incredible body seemed to possess an endless amount of stamina; in fact, the more Colleen was challenged, the more energetic she felt – as if her muscles were compensating for the task.

"Yup, there's definitely going to be some changes around here." Colleen said as she passed her son, overflowing shovel of snow in hand.

Guy gulped.  He wasn't sure he liked the sound of that.  "What... what kind of changes?"

Colleen waited a few seconds for dramatic effect, clearing yet another massive collection of snow.  "Well...  For starters..."

Guy fidgeted.

Colleen continued, "For starters, all of the hard work like this is going to be handled by me!" she giggled.  "You boys have done a good job over the years, but it's only fair that someone with a body like mine takes care of the physical labor."

"Oh..." Guy let out a sigh of relief.  "Anything else?"

"Well, since I have so much more energy now, I'll be a little more hands-on with you and your sister."

"Hands-on?"

"Yeah, metaphorically."  Colleen uncovered yet another swath of snow – the driveway was almost fully cleared.  "That means I'll be helping you and your sister discover your passions and excel in life."

"Oh..." Another sigh of relief.  "Isn't that what you already do?"

"Awww, so sweet!" Colleen grinned before clearing the second to last patch of snow, "I try.  But now I'll be a lot better at it."

"Right."

Colleen gathered the last bit of snow, "So things will be about the same – except I'll be more... well, me!  A lot more of me." She explained.

With the driveway fully cleared, Colleen felt another surge.  Guy's stomach churned with anticipation as he watched his mother simultaneously grow an inch taller, and a few inches broader.  He now had to significantly look up to meet his eyes with hers.

Then the cold really set in.  Guy began to unintentionally chatter his teeth, and his ears were turning slightly blue.

"Guy Guy! Where's your hat?" Colleen scolded with a motherly tone, closing the distance between them.  She was so much wider than him now – Guy had some moderate pecs of his own, but he quickly estimated that one of Colleen's held more mass than both of his combined.  Her waist had finally thickened a bit beyond his, but it still held no fat at all – instead it was packed with dense, powerful muscle.

"Uhh..."

She brought her hands up to his ears.  While their temperature didn't bother her, she could sense that they were dangerously chilly.  "You silly oaf!  Come here."  She wrapped her tremendous arms behind his head and brought it to her massive pectorals.

Before Guy could object, he was blanketed by warmth emerging from his mother.  In a matter of moments, the beginning stages of frostbite were fully cured; and strangely enough – Guy felt more invigorated in general.

Guy noticed that his mother's long, luxurious hair was also encroached around him; it seemed fuller and thicker than before – at the very least it had grown in proportion to her body.  Guy couldn't help but blush as he felt her supernaturally firm breasts press against him.   He hated feeling this way towards his mother's form, but he'd simply have to deal with it for the time being.

"Mmm, you know what would be real fun?" Colleen purred – even her voice was richer and more resonant. 

"What?"

"A nice cozy fire.  I'll go chop some wood!"


3.)

After being sent inside to get a hat (he considered resisting, but then realized how ridiculously powerful his mother had become), Guy stood outside, watching his mother play lumberjack.

She didn't take down any new trees, but rather was splitting logs that Frederick had purchased a while back – it was one of his hobbies.  With a grunt, Colleen's immense limbs hurled the axe down, and it effortlessly split the wood.  Colleen continued to diligently produce lumber - a few beads of sweat dripped onto the ground, and her powerful arms pumped up from the effort.

Guy couldn't help but liken his mother to some kind of Nordic superwoman – a mythological figure even.  There she was, out in the freezing cold, her legs, torso, and arms fully bare – not even wearing gloves as she grunted away, splicing wood into manageable bits – all with a cheery grin on her face.

With a good deal of firewood chopped, Colleen bent down and grabbed two large bundles of wood, one under each arm.  Guy tried to chip in by carrying some as well – but only managed to pick up half of what his mother could.

-

They were back inside, and Colleen was placing chopped wood into the fireplace.  Guy had taken off his winter clothes and was back in more comfortable attire.

"Hey, not trying to be weird or anything, but can you raise your arms up?" Guy asked.

"Hmm? Want to check out my bod?  Like I said Guy, I understand this is all very bizarre, so it's cool with me." She said before complying; dizzyingly defined serratus anterior muscles filled Guy's sight.

"You look great of course, but..." He brought his finger up and traced the area where Colleen carried the firewood: it was perfectly smooth as always – smoother than before the transformation even.  "See here – despite having that wood brushing against you, there isn't a single scratch."

Colleen looked down and brought her own hand up, blushing a bit at how it was now (or rather, once again) larger than her son's.  "You're right." She said, "I guess I should be all scratched up from that..."

Guy clasped his mother's hand, and extended her palm outward, "Not a single blister or blemish here too." He said, tracing the center a little, "Softer skin than mine." He added.

"Well, let's not dwell on it too long." Colleen said turning to ignite the fireplace.  "Let's just enjoy the day and its surprises." As the logs set ablaze, even more Christmas cheer filled Colleen – causing her to tower even further over Guy.

Guy couldn't help but stare at his mother's right bicep.  Now measuring at 22 inches, it was larger than almost all male bodybuilders', and was more pleasantly shaped than theirs.  A few massive veins ran alongside it, distributing whatever super powered blood coursed throughout Colleen's system. 

"How... are you feeling?" Guy asked.

Colleen smirked, "Better than ever!  Like I could take on the world, really."

"That's good.  I guess I was afraid there could be negative side effects or something." Guy explained.

"The only side effect I can think of is an overwhelming urge to test my muscles out!" Colleen giggled before walking over to the roaring fireplace and picking up a thick metal poker.

"Are you going to..." Guy started.

Colleen merely winked.  As her immense forearms bunched forward, the instrument began to bend, warping to her might.  "This is a lot easier than I thought it would be." She said, slightly perplexed at how effortlessly she bent it into a U shape.

With an equal amount of ease, Colleen straightened the poker back out, and gently put it down. 

Then an idea came into her head: "You know what goes really good with a cozy fireplace?" she asked Guy

"What?"

"Well, you just sit right down and wait." Colleen said, motioning towards the couch.

Guy complied, taking a seat.


4.)

Colleen returned 10 minutes later with two frothing mugs of hot cocoa in her grasp.  Guy was sitting on the couch, and she couldn't help but internally giggle at how obedient he had become – though Guy and Sally both rarely ever disobeyed reasonable requests from their parents. 

As Colleen handed the hot chocolate to her son, yet another surge of Christmas cheer overcame her.  Guy stared at the her forearms, the muscles in them were likely as large as his biceps – and doubtlessly stronger too.

Next he brought his gaze up to her now 23-inch arms: the peak at their apex was unlike anything he had witnessed before.  Even the fantasy femmuscle art he had seen, despite its high quality, failed to replicate the living majesty of Colleen's biceps.  Of course, no living human had arms like hers, so there was no reference for them to work off of. 

Colleen now towered over her son.  Her clothing was so tight, and the outlines of her form were so visible, that she may as well have been naked.  In truth, Colleen hadn't even thought of it – she felt so comfortable that clothing was more of a nuisance than anything else.

The bottom of her t-shirt crept up to her ribcage, leaving eight bulging abdominals readily visible.  Guy could have become lost staring at her torso – the individual muscles had so much detail and definition that one could spend an hour trying to discern each miniscule element.

She took a seat in a chair across from Guy: a handsome and sturdy wooden coffee table sat between them.

"I know the whipped cream and marshmallows are empty calories, but it's Christmas." Colleen mused out loud, referring to the cocoa.

"I don't think you need to worry about empty calories anymore.  I imagine your metabolism is off the charts now." Guy replied.

"Oooh! Good point!" Colleen was overcome with girlish delight as she considered that her new body could likely demolish a gallon of ice cream without gaining an ounce of pudge.  "Though I have to wonder if I need food at all anymore." She asked out loud.

"Why wouldn't you need food?" Guy prompted.

"I mean... I did like triple my mass without eating a morsel.  Pretty sure that's scientifically impossible!" she explained.

"Oh, right."

As Guy brought the beverage to his lips, the first sip scolded his tongue.  He panted profusely, trying to cool his mouth down.  Guy looked over at his mother, and noticed her nonchalantly gulping down a large portion of her drink.

"Isn't that burning you?" Guy asked, fanning his tongue a bit.

Colleen took another clean swig before lowering her mug, "Hmm... I guess it is awfully warm.  Can't say it bothers me though.  Sorry to see you got burnt!" She resumed drinking the liquid as if it were lukewarm.

"Mom..." Guy started, trying to think of how best to phrase what he wanted to say, "Don't you find it kind of strange that you were able to hang out in the snow almost naked, and now drink that scolding hot beverage like it's nothing?"

Colleen raised a brow, "Isn't it strange that I'm spontaneously turning into an amazon just by doing simple chores around the house?"

"Yes... it is." Guy agreed.  "But still...  Even someone that buff would be bothered by hot and cold."

"I guess that's true." She scratched the back of her head, a deep pocket of tricep and lat muscle erupted under her arm.  Colleen thought about it for a moment and giggled, "Does that mean I'm developing super powers?"

Guy gulped.

She continued, "I know you're into those as well.  It's just power in general that you like, isn't it?  In the hands of a woman that is."

"I... guess." Guy stroked his chin, "I never really thought about it in depth before."

"Like I said, I don't mind.  Let's just hope we can find you an appropriate amazon outside of the family, so you won't have to stare at me forever." She chuckled.

"Right." Guy tentatively poked his mug a couple of times, testing its temperature before meekly sipping it again - finding that it was still too warm.

Feeling a little playful, Colleen chugged the rest of her drink and let out a satisfied 'ahhh' before gently placing the mug down.  "I guess I am much tougher now than I 'should' be.  Makes me wonder if I'll get any other cool powers." She giggled again, "Hope you don't mind sharing a roof with a super powered mom!"

"I'm just glad that you're so... okay with, well, you know.  My tastes.  And the circumstances."

Colleen shrugged her broad shoulders, "Like I said, this body of mine isn't the same as the woman who raised you.  And believe me, I'm going to use my new powers to help find a suitable woman for you to direct your interest towards."

As his mother said this, another nagging came in the back of Guy's mind: wasn't he dating someone?  No, not Cindy.  Someone else...  And he seemed to recall she was insanely muscular - like far more than Colleen.  No, that couldn't be right - he certainly wouldn't forget something that important.

"Ground control to Major Guy!" Colleen giggled.

"Oh, sorry.  Just have a lot on my mind."

She nodded, "Understandable.  And hey, like I said before, nothing wrong with having a little fun with the situation, as long as we keep boundaries and have a mutual understanding."

"Right." Guy nodded. "Thanks again."

"No need to thank me, I'm your mother." 


5.)

A few idle moments passed.  Guy tried his hardest to not stare at his mother's body, but ultimately failed, sneaking glances at her otherworldly thighs.  Colleen had somehow managed to cross her legs, despite the unfathomable girth of her legs; her arms were proudly spread across the back of her seat, granting her body language reminiscent of a dominant queen; yet Colleen still had a certain aura of girlish playfulness to her.

Colleen leaned forward a little, "So...  We're supposed to arm wrestle now, right?" she asked with a smirk.

"Huh?  Why would we do that?" Guy replied.  "Seems pretty one sided.  I have no issue with admitting that."

"Oh come on now Guy.  I've read some of those er, 'FMG'? stories?"

Guy's face turned flush red.

Colleen continued: "I don't want to be too overbearing, but I figured that I should understand what my son was looking at.  Have to say that they weren't as bad as I imagined.  Some were a bit darker than I'd like... but hey - there's worse stuff out there.  Anyways, that seems to be something that happens in most of them: the girl who recently grew armwrestles a guy - usually someone who used to be stronger than her."

As Guy thought about it, he realized just how much the day's events were playing out like an FMG story.  Then something else niggled at the back of his head: the feeling that he had actually agreed to and helped tailor this fantasy.  But his own mother?  That was kind of weird... though he couldn't help but admit that he was enjoying himself.  And his mother seemed happy.  Why wouldn't she?  She was now an unstoppable amazon, impervious to heat and cold; and there was no telling just how powerful she could become.

"Is that what you'd like?" Guy asked.

"I think you'd like it too." Colleen sat down in front of the living room table, placing her elbow on it; even at rest, the massive 23-inch arm was dominating to look at. 

After a moment of hesitation, Guy finally gave in.  It was true: he really did want to experience her strength.  He sat down and they clasped hands – yet another reminder that her digits were significantly longer than his now.

Colleen led with a countdown, then Guy started to push.  Unsurprisingly, he was utterly unable to move his mother's arm whatsoever.  Colleen was a little shocked – truthfully, she wasn't exerting any discernible effort at all.

"You're supposed to use two hands now, right?" Colleen asked with a smirk.

Guy considered objecting, but she was right: that was the common trope.  He brought up his other hand and grabbed on.  And yet, despite using both of his hands, Colleen's might was completely insurmountable.  She was so powerful, warm, and brimming with energy; with each passing moment, more vitality emanated from her form – while stamina continued to seep from Guy. 

"I'm pretty sure..." Guy started between strained breaths, "That you're a lot stronger than you're 'supposed' to be as well."

"I suppose you're right." Colleen agreed. "I guess my muscles are further enhanced with the same Christmas cheer that protects me from injury."  The situation was surreal – staring as her tall, athletic son was utterly incapable of budging her arm with both of his.  In fact, Guy had inadvertently started putting more of his body into the task – activating his legs and back in the process.  She didn't just have more strength in her arm than he did in both of his – she had more power in that bicep than his entire body.

Then it came.  Another surge of Christmas cheer.  Guy gulped as he watched the indomitable arm become even more so – the insane ball of power swelling up to 24 inches of enhanced super-muscle.

"I knew you wanted to do this!" Colleen giggled with a wink.

"Yeah, I guess so..."  Guy could somehow sense that there was even more power behind her arm, which was equal parts thrilling and terrifying to sit across from.

"This is a bit like that story you favorited.  What was it?  'Mother Knows Best' I think?" Colleen said.

Guy grunted as he tried to budge his mother's arm at all, then responded: "A bit I guess.  I think the circumstances are lot more... pleasant for both of us." A bead of sweat fell from his forearm, but it was pointless –  Guy was further away from making any progress than when he started.

"True, you're a much nicer son than Cory was.  At least before they reconciled with each other." Colleen said.

A few more moments of Guy aimlessly toiling passed.  "Had your fill yet?" Colleen asked.

"I guess so."

"Alrighty."  With a slow, controlled motion, Colleen gently brought both of her son's hands down to the coffee table, as if she weren't hindered whatsoever.


6.)

Triumphant, Colleen took in a deep breath, her heaving breasts stretched her t-shirt to its limits; Guy could even see the deep ridges and veins running along her pectoral muscles through the fabric.  Next she tensed her chest, causing those details to become even more exaggerated – if it weren't for the largest breasts Guy had ever seen on a living person, Colleen's chest would have been downright intimidating to look at. 

During her showboating, the remnants of the t-shirt tore in half.  Colleen quickly turned away in time to spare Guy from her exposed bosom, though Guy was treated to a glimpse of the full splendor of her monumental back.

Colleen quickly scrambled into the kitchen where she threw an apron on.  She returned to the living room.  Colleen's wide lats spilled out from behind the apron; even though it covered her front, her abs were so thick that their outline could be seen through the fabric.   And of course, the apron utterly failed to conceal her backside whatsoever.

"So what do you think my alias should be?" She asked.

"Huh?"

"You know... I'm impervious to the elements, possess immense strength and seemingly limitless stamina, and I keep improving all the time.  I may as well become a superhero!" she explained with a grin.

Guy blinked a couple of times.

Colleen continued, "I was thinking of SuperMom, but that sounds a little too cliché.  UltraMom?  Same problem..."

"Uhm...  Speaking of which, you haven't tested to see if you've developed any other powers, have you?" Guy asked.

"Hmmm..." Colleen thought about it and focused.  She recalled the kinds of abilities comic book heroes possessed, then suddenly...  "Oh my goodness gracious...!" Colleen almost swore, but she caught herself in time.  "I... I can see through the walls!" she announced.

Guy's eyes became wide as dinnerplates, and his stomach churned.  He wasn't that surprised – his mother was already showing supernatural powers, with the resistance to temperature and injury...  but this was even further.  His mother wasn't just becoming incredibly strong and durable – she was gaining other superpowers as well!

Colleen began giddily scanning the house, reveling in how she could now check up on any part of it any time she wanted.  "Don't worry, I'll be careful to not intrude upon your, er, private time." Colleen said as she scanned Guy's room.

But before Guy could respond, Colleen's vision poured into Sally's room, where she noticed that her daughter wasn't there!  "Guy!  Where's your sister!?" Panic and motherly instinct was quickly setting in.

"I have no idea." Guy replied, "I didn't know she wasn't here."

"Oh my goodness...  I should have known something was suspicious!  It's not like your sister to hole herself up in her room." Colleen cursed at herself underneath her breath. 

"Hey, look over here." Guy said, pointing to the door.  There was a piece of paper attached to it.

Colleen gazed in its direction, and zoomed her vision in to read its contents: "Ah...  Sally is out and left a note." She explained, "And she's out... to 'spread holiday cheer'..." 

"Why would Sally go out looking to spread Holiday Cheer...?" Colleen said out loud before stopping herself.  She quickly activated her super-vision and directed it to Sally's room again.  Before long, she noticed the envelope and letter from 'Santa' sitting on her bed.  With a little more effort, Colleen read its contents.  "Sally...  Sally got the same letter from Santa that I did!"

This news proved too much for Guy to handle: it was enough to handle his mother turning into a superwoman, but his sister too!?  In a daze, he began to faint, falling directly into his mother's brawny arms.


- To be continued!
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

magnusmagneto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As usual, keep up the good work man. I look forward towards seeing more of your stories on Saradas.   :woot:

Thanks for the comment  :D
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

magnusmagneto

Holiday Cheer 3
by MagnusMagneto ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )



1.)  Some Time After Chapter 2

Guy Guy slowly regained his consciousness.  He was in bed?  His throat was dry.  Minor headache was setting in.  "What happened?" he groaned with a raspy voice.

A rich, deep, and distinctly familiar voice filled Guy's ears, Sweetie! it said.  Subconsciously, the voice instilled Guy with warmth and energy; though he was too dazed to realize it.

Guy rubbed his eyes.  After clearing his vision, he let out an involuntary yelp - Colleen was floating in mid-air!

In the middle of his spacious bedroom, Guy's mother was levitating two feet above the ground.  Her broad back was turned to him; long, lustrous hair cascaded down to her waist - longer than he remembered.

Colleen sat cross-legged, her posture perfect, and her massive quadriceps pushing against each other.  Her V-tapered upper-body bulged against the extra-large sweatshirt adorning it; with each breath Colleen took, the entirety of the fabric pulsed rhythmically.   

Guy realized that wasn't her sweatshirt - it was his!  Glancing down, he recognized his sweat-pants outlining her tree-trunk thighs.  Colleen must have grown too large to be decently covered by her older clothes, and resorted to wearing his.

He rubbed his eyes again.  The image of his Amazonian mother became clearer.  So that wasn't a dream after all.  He thought to himself.  He was equally excited and terrified at the possibilities this new reality presented. 

Guy's mental faculties slowly returned with each second.  He realized that Colleen was significantly larger than before.  During his time out, she must have spread a lot more holiday cheer.  How long was he asleep for anyways?

Before he could say a word, Colleen's voice entered his mind again, You were out for a couple of hours. it answered.

Guy blinked a couple of times.  That was odd.  Was it his imagination, or did his mother just answer the question he was thinking of?  Or maybe she simply intuited he would ask that?  Or maybe he was imagining all of this...

Still levitating, Colleen turned to face him:  Her eyes and mouth remained completely closed, as if she were continuously meditating the entire time.

The voice returned:  You passed out sweetie.  I guess you were overwhelmed by what was happening.  Anyways, I quickly tucked you into bed, then spent some time with your father, and helped the neighbors a bit...  Then I decided to come back and watch over you while you recovered.

"You're... you're so much bigger though..." He replied.

Colleen's chuckle entered his mind again, It seems that an appreciation for muscular women runs in the family.  Also more popular with the neighbors than you might imagine.  It doesn't take much to spread cheer when a letting someone squeeze your biceps, or doing some household chores fits the criteria...

Then it hit Guy:  Colleen was still in the same meditative position - her mouth had remained closed.  "Umm...  How are you talking to me?!" Guy yelled, his heart racing.

Relax sweetie.  It's a telepathic connection.  I'm practicing a new power of mine. The voice explained - Colleen's physical body remained perfectly serene, continuing to slowly inhale and exhale.

"Wh-what!?" Guy sputtered.  The presence of another voice in his head was disorienting and terrifying.

Oh.  You can just think about things, and I'll hear them.  His mother's voice replied with a mental giggle.

'You... you're in my head!?' Guy internally shouted.

Colleen's body chuckled - a brilliant smile met her face, and a symphony of invincible muscles danced in response.

Like I said, new power I've picked up.  I've gotten quite a few of them while you were asleep.  She said to him telepathically. 

"Hey!" Guy shouted in real life, "Hold on - probing my thoughts isn't okay!  That's a major violation of my privacy." he gulped, nervous despite his gusto.

Colleen chuckled again, her body still entirely serene.  Don't worry, I haven't pried that much.  Truthfully, there isn't much about you I didn't already know. Her voice explained. 

"Okay...  But this is still all really weird."  Guy finally got out of bed, and slowly approached his levitating mother.  It was absurd to behold: A massive, musclebound Amazonian woman, literally sitting cross-legged in his bedroom, floating in mid-air.  And most surreal of all, it was his mother!

Suddenly, Colleen opened her eyes, and smiled broadly.  Her eyes, teeth, and hair all shone with brilliance that far exceeded what Guy remembered of this morning.  Slowly, she uncrossed her legs, and floated onto her feet. 

As Colleen stood to her full height, Guy craned his neck upward to look at her.  She had grown considerably since he last saw her, and now stood a proud six-and-a-half feet of height.  The vast expanse of her muscular shoulders--which were now easily twice as broad as Guy's--made her towering height exponentially more imposing. 

Guy involuntarily gulped again.  He wasn't consciously afraid of his mother, but he was still acclimating to being in the presence of such a formidable being.  Guy barely recognized his old sweatshirt and pants as they stretched across Colleen's broad limbs.  The top was particularly tight all over: her cannonball deltoids, bulging chest, and lats--combined with her superior height--pushed the fabric up enough to reveal half of her rippling eight-pack; even her obliques were larger and more prominent than Guy's own central abdominals.

"Wanna touch 'em?" Colleen said, skimming Guy's surface level thoughts. 

"I'm really not sure if I should..."

"Do you trust me?" She asked, her sparkling eyes bearing directly into his soul.  Her voice was rich and resonant, completely filling the room.

Of course Guy trusted Colleen, she was his mother!  And yet... the being in front of him - this was not the person who had raised him.  Not physically at least.  This was a towering statue of feminine muscle chiseled with the artistry of Michelangelo - not the mere mortal woman he used to know.

Even from a few feet away, Guy could feel the raw heat and energy radiating off of her body.  He took a stride towards her, closing the distance; the sensation of heat intensified as its source neared.  As Guy approached Colleen his sight was monopolized by his mother's vast form; he was forced to confront the amazon in all her glory.

The difference in their height became more apparent: Colleen--who was originally shorter--now stood nearly an entire head taller than Guy.  Colleen's body was impossibly vast and broad.  Her lats spilled out from behind her chest. 

Guy estimated Colleen's biceps were nearing 30 inches of circumference, yet her arms were so long the muscles didn't seem cumbersome.  Even with the sweatshirt covering them, Guy could see finger-thick veins peeking through.  Guy noticed he could hear his mother's slow, steady heart beating - it took a full two seconds for each pulse, and her entire body quivered slightly as the superpowered blood circulated.  Even her breaths were deep; vast lungs expanding with more air - absorbing more oxygen than Guy's could ever hope to.  It was incredible to merely observe the ecosystem of Colleen's body - a marvel of biological perfection.

"Go ahead and squeeze 'em.  They're just muscles."  Colleen's voice broke his trance.  "I don't think there's anyone else on the planet with abs that can compare.  Or any muscle group for that matter..."

"Yes but..." Guy softly protested. If only these muscles belonged to any other woman... Guy thought to himself before quickly remembering Colleen was apparently telepathic now.  He glanced up and involuntarily gulped a little, trying to suppress his thoughts, hoping she didn't hear them.  But maybe she could just dig a little deeper and find his memories?  Or maybe she could simply sense what he was feeling - she was his mother after all.

"Listen buster.  There's only a few ways this whole Amazonian superpowered mom thing will end.  Either I lose all the muscle and power once Christmas ends.  Or I'll keep it, and possibly even become even more overpowered.  Would you agree with this?"

Guy nodded. 

Colleen continued: "So.  If I do end up losing all of this, I'd highly advise you go ahead and touch them, since this might be the only chance you have."

"Right...  But... what if you don't lose them?"

Colleen smirked, "In that case, it's even more important you have a feel now.  You need to get used to the existence of this much feminine beef in your life.  The last thing I need is for you to act all...  well, no offense dear, but weird around me."

Guy knew that she was right.  Either this was his one opportunity to encounter abs this imposing, or he would have to get used to living under the same roof with them.

He collected himself, and slowly raised his hand.


2.)

Guy's fingers clutched the bottom-right abdominal of Colleen's immense core.  It fit snugly in his hand, like a baseball.  He was somewhat overwhelmed - the block of power was harder and warmer than he ever could have imagined.  Guy gave it a light squeeze, and it felt like his fingers were being pushed back by the sheer force of the muscle's energy.

"Are you afraid if it?" Colleen asked warmly.

"Why don't you just read my mind to find out?" Guy replied, somewhat sassily. 

Colleen chuckled, and Guy was bewildered by the eruption of movement in the core in front of him.  "I suppose I could.  But I'd rather not use my powers in that way." She explained.

"Right..."

"Anyways, it won't do either of us any good for you to be terrified of your own mother's stomach muscles.  So, I encourage you to let go and just become comfortable with it."  Colleen said.  Her voice reverberated through Guy's soul. 

How could he argue with her?  At last, Guy allowed himself to simply enjoy the sensation of the abdominal in his hand.  And it was incredible - he found himself admiring its raw power separate from his fantasies.  To his surprise (and relief), he wasn't aroused - just awestruck by experiencing the power firsthand.

As this epiphany washed over Guy, he felt as if a tremendous burden had been lifted.  But before he could celebrate for long, suddenly he felt Colleen's torso heat up even more - utterly blanketing him in warmth.

"Uh oh..." Guy murmured as he watched Colleen's body rumble. 

"Mmm...  Here we go again..." Colleen purred, letting out a soft groan of anticipation. 

All at once, Colleen's muscles creaked as their fibers were further engorged with magical power.  They swelled in unison, and Colleen bit her bottom lip, "Come on... keep going..." She encouraged herself.

"Honestly Guy...  It might not be in the spirit of Christmas per say, but I've come to really enjoy these growth spurts." Colleen chuckled.  She grew as she talked - Guy could hear her voice changing slightly as Colleeen's vocal chords and neck muscles strengthened further.  Her tone became more dominant and warm.  Guy found it difficult to not engage with every word she spoke, and knew it would be an extreme challenge to disobey any command she uttered.

Colleen lazily stretched her long arms upward, the palms of her hand casually touching the ceiling.  She was approaching 7 feet of height.  "As much as I like being big, I do hope that the height part stops before I hit the roof.  I would complain about how difficult it will be to ever get into a car again...  But with legs like these, I have a feeling it might be faster to start running everywhere."

Annunciating her statement, Colleen extended her right leg; the quadricep's bulging teardrop of muscle pushed so tightly against the sweatpants that it threatened to rip them at any moment.

Despite his prior hesitation, Guy couldn't help himself.  He reached over and placed both hands on Colleen's upper thigh.  Even with two full hand-spans, he couldn't cover the top-half of the limb.

And as Guy familiarized himself with the super-powered quadricep, the idea of a superpowered woman shifted from impossible fantasy to a reality staring him in the face.  He knew that at any moment, just one swift twitch of this immense limb could instantly obliterate him - or any other person for that matter. 

Yet... Guy also knew that his mother would never use her power in that way.  In fact, the world would doubtlessly be a safer place if Colleen kept this body.  And guy realized that he couldn't say the same about most people.  Yes, instead of repressing his emotions, Guy should be encouraging Colleen to achieve her full potential - and in turn, help all mankind.

"It's incredible how many barriers we're breaking just by standing here."  Colleen chuckled.

"Mom... stop with the mind reading please." Guy sighed.

"I'm honestly trying not to.  But after that latest power up, all your surface emotions are just... there.  It's hard to explain.  I mean, as your mother, it was always pretty easy for me to read you.  But now I can truly understand without having to intentionally prod at all."

"Well...  What do you think then?"  Guy asked, still a little nervous.

"Hmm?"

"About what I'm feeling." He clarified.

Colleen smiled, "I'm glad that we're connecting like this.  Even if the circumstances are... dreamlike."

"Right." Guy collected himself and nodded.  "This is all good.  Very good."

"In fact, I'd go so far as to say we're closer now than ever before." Colleen added, her brilliant eyes looking down at him.

It seemed preposterous.  Guy's mother was becoming so vastly more powerful than him that it was difficult to consider her as the same species.  And yet... there was truth behind her words. 

A tear came to Colleen's eye.  "Oh Guy!" she said before embracing him - monopolizing all his senses. 

Guy brought his arms up, and tired his best to wrap them around Colleen's brawny frame - it proved impossible to encompass them around her back. 

As they held one another, something wondrous happened: Guy felt what he best described as Colleen's soul.  Somehow, her immense mental powers allowed Colleen to connect with Guy on a spiritual level.  For a moment, they understood each other - fully.

Then it came again.  More cheer? Guy thought to himself as he sensed Colleen's immense body preparing itself for another surge of growth.

All around him, Guy could feel the indomitable blanket of his mother's body all at once becoming larger and harder. 

"Mmm.  I have to admit Guy, whenever you're involved, the Cheer boosts always feel so much more... powerful."  Colleen chuckled, allowing herself to simply enjoy the transformation as it came.

As the growth ended, the sweatshirt now served as more of a crop-top, and Guy was amazed that the sleeves remained intact. 

"Honestly, I'm not sure what's more amazing - the physical or mental powers you're gaining."  Guy said.

"Oh yeah?  You like the mind stuff too?  Well, I have the strangest feeling that I might have some more tricks up my sleeve..."  Colleen turned her attention to a pencil on a nearby desk, and began concentrating intently, focusing all of her being on it.  She let out a soft grunt, and suddenly, the pencil slowly rose into the air.

A chill ran down Guy's spine, but this soon passed to excitement.  Which in turn led to Colleen's ability to lift things telekenetically becoming enhanced further.  She let out a soft groan as more power poured into her.  Her control over the pencil increased, and a few moments later she was manipulating it mid-air, waving it around, and teasing Guy with it.

"Hmm.  This is a pretty useful power for my arsenal." Colleen said, grinning as she continued manipulating various items in the room, getting a feel for the extent of her new ability.

After playing around a bit, Colleen turned her attention to Guy. 

"Ah.  You'd enjoy being lifted from across the room, wouldn't you?" Colleen said with a smirk.

"I think we've established by now that I can't keep any secrets from you." Guy said.

"Oh come on.  Can't we just have fun in the moment?" Colleen said warmly, shaking her head a little.

Before Guy could reply, Colleen turned her full attention towards him, and concentrated again. 

Even Colleen's telekinetic embrace was warm.  Guy should have been freaked out - he was literally being held in mid-air by the power of someone else's mind.  He had no control.  There was nothing he could do.  If he were to physically struggle, it would be futile.

Colleen slowly brought guy high into the air, then brought him directly at eye level with her, patted him on the head, and gently placed him back on the ground.

There was truly no way that Guy could ever hope to challenge her.


3.)

"Wait a minute.  Before I passed out, didn't you tell me that Sally received the same letter from Santa that you did?" Guy finally recalled.  A chill ran down his spine at the thought of his teenage sister with superpowers. 

Colleen smirked.  "I was wondering when you'd remember that."  She pointed towards the television, and telekinetically turned its power button on. 

The sound of a news anchor's voice filled the air.  Guy turned to the screen, and let out an audible gasp:   It was Sally!  A much taller, more muscular, and mature-looking Sally; but her youthful face was close enough to recognize the girl Guy grew up with. 

Guy and Colleen both turned their attention to the broadcast. 

The news anchor continued:  "That's right, the mysterious girl, who some have heard self-identify as 'Sally', 'Super Sally', and occasionally even 'Santa's Helper' has been using her incredible abilities to help local and national charities distribute presents and goods to needy families.  We've been unable to directly capture footage of, or interview the young woman in question, but countless citizens are sending in phone videos and pictures of her in action."

The program showed various clips of Sally distributing presents, food, blankets, and more to the needy.  In most of the clips, Sally was wearing a red Santa coat, but with the sleeves ripped off - revealing massive, bulging arms.  Guy estimated they were around 24 inches of circumference.  Her legs were also mostly exposed - huge trunks of power with thick veins running along them.  Guy had trouble pinning down just how tall Sally was now, but she towered over almost everyone else in the footage.

He noticed that in some of the videos Sally moved faster, and utilized more powers than in others.  She was definitely gaining strength and abilities over the course of this ordeal.  In one especially poignant scene, Sally fired red lasers from her eyes to cook a turkey within moments, and used super-breath to cool it off.   

The narration continued: "Some on social media have affectionately nicknamed her 'Sally Claus'.  Local and national authorities are unsure of what to do.  Let's turn to our panel of experts for some insights on the Sally Claus phenomenon."

Talking heads began to argue whether the existence of a super-powered Sally spelled doom or salvation for mankind.

But Guy quickly lost interest in the commentary.  "You aren't concerned about this?  Sally is out there who knows where...  Probably in all sorts of dangerous places..." he said.

"I think this is an incredible opportunity for Sally to explore the world, develop herself, and help other people all at the same time." Colleen replied, smiling.

"Seriously though.  You knew that Sally is out there playing Santa? You're ok with this?" His head was spinning.  Dealing with a superpowered mother was one thing, but his sister too?

"She isn't a little kid Guy.  In some cultures she could get married or be tried as an adult.  And uh...  In case you haven't noticed, she's literally super-powered.  If anything, I'm just glad she's using her continuously growing abilities for good."

"Yeah, but..."

Suddenly, Colleen started concentrating.  Guy wondered if he was going to start floating in the air again; but a few moments passed, and he didn't feel the telekenetic energy's warm embrace.

"Got it.  I have a telepathic connection with your sister."  Colleen said, her fingers on her temples.  Guy wondered if the hand motion amplified her telepathic powers, or if she was simply imitating pop-culture. 

"You do?!"

Colleen nodded, "I'm telling her everything as we speak.  It's funny how much faster you can communicate with someone this way." She said.

Guy swallowed as he considered that Colleen could now simultaneously talk out loud while maintaining a mental conversation with someone hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away.

"She's on her way."


4.)

Guy didn't have to wait long.

A few minutes later, he heard a tremendous whizzing sound in the air.  Before he could react, a loud knocking came from his window.  Guy glanced over and was met with Sally's dazzling blue eyes staring at him. 

Colleen glanced towards her and telekinetically opened the window.  Sally floated in, bringing with her a burst of fresh, cold air. 

Television failed to do her justice.  Sally was big.  Though not quite as large as her mother.  She stood a good few inches taller than Guy's impressive stature, and utterly eclipsed him in terms of muscular development.  Guy likened her status to a little bit larger than Colleen before he passed out. 

Sally's massive arms and legs were fully visible, a display of brawn and beauty not typically associated with a Santa coat.  She had a tremendous presence – merely standing still, she commanded total attention.  Guy felt she commanded even more attention than Colleen.  While Sally's muscles weren't quite as large, they fuller and harder than her mother's.

"Guy!" Sally squealed before wrapping her arms around him.  She gave him a gentle squeeze, which still exerted enough force to wind Guy.  Her huge frame utterly encapsulated him.  Sally was all at once incredibly warm, hard, and... soft?  He couldn't help but notice that Sally was noticeably denser than their mother - something he thought was impossible.  The sheer amount of heat she gave off caused a sweat to break out on his forehead - it was like a furnace of feminine energy.

"I'm so glad to see you Guy!"  Sally said, hoisting Guy into the air as if he weighed nothing at all.  "Ooooh!  I'm getting more powerful already!  You must be glad to see me too!" Sally giggled.  Guy could feel the heat from her body become more intense; her hair, eyes, and skin glistened more brightly; and he just knew that somehow those impossibly hard muscles were even harder now.

Sally put Guy on his feet, leaned over, and planted a playful kiss on the top of his forehead - something that Guy never imagined his younger sister would be capable of doing.

"H-hey Sally." Guy said, blushing a little.  He had finally come to terms with an all-powerful mother, but acclimating to Sally would require a little more time.

She has more energy than an atomic bomb.  Literally. Guy thought to himself, before wondering if she could also read his mind.

Yes I can! Sally's enthusiastic voice appeared in his head. 

Sally!  That's private, stay out of my mind! Guy mentally hollered, knowing she'd hear it.

Sally gave a playful wink before furrowing her brow and staring intently at him. 

Guy felt a strange tingling in his head.  Hey... what are you doing!?  He shouted internally.

Sally merely giggled.  The sensation intensified, and was bordering on unpleasant.  But before Guy could complain to his mother, it ceased.

There!  Now I have ALL your memories in my brain.  Like copying files from a computer! Sally's voice giggled in his mind.

"Hey!  Mom!  Sally just downloaded ALL of my memories into her brain!" Guy protested.  He felt like a little kid again, railing to his mother against the injustices of the world.

Colleen chuckled, "Sally, what are you going to do with this knowledge?" She asked.  Even though Sally appeared to have more power than Colleen, the older woman maintained an aura of perfect confidence and poise.

Sally pursed her lips in contemplation, "Hmmm...  Nothing I guess.  Maybe I'll use it to give Guy a better birthday present next time." she suggested with a shrug.

Guy merely blinked a couple of times.  "Sally...  there are memories in there that I really don't think are appropriate..."

Sally chuckled, "Guy I've scanned tons of brains already.  Yours is one of the tamest." She smirked.

Guy wasn't sure whether to feel relieved or slightly insulted.  He decided relieved would be easier. 

"Hey, Guy, check this out!" Sally said before bringing her arm right in front of him and slowly flexing it, the massive mound of muscle pumping to prominence.  "Go ahead and feel it!"

Guy couldn't resist.  He brought his hands up and squeezed the limb.  "Holy sh-" he interrupted himself.  The bicep was hard.  Really hard.  Unbelievably hard.  Guy thought that Colleen's muscles were impossibly tough, yet he could somehow sense that Sally's were magnitudes more dense.   

"He likes it!" Sally giggled, "Of course, after what happened with your Facebook account, that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone."

Guy blushed.

"Mmm... it's happening again.  Yay!  More power!"  Sally cheered.

She didn't grow any larger, and yet, Guy could tell she had become more powerful as she exuded even more energy.

"Why... why did that create holiday cheer?" Guy stammered.

"Why wouldn't it?" Sally replied, genuinely confused, "We're family, so you should want to see me become stronger!"

"Yes but... You're already so powerful.."

"And you should also want me to reach my full potential."  Sally continued.

"Yeah but..."

"And thanks to you now I'm closer to it!" she cheered, flexing her right arm again, blue electricity criss-crossed alongside the muscle.  "It's hard to keep all of this power under wraps." She said with a giggle.

"Yeah but...  Well, you know what I enjoy.  I'm sorry, it's not like..." Guy started.

Sally grinned, and placed a hand on his shoulder.  Guy wasn't used to looking up to his sister - physically or metaphorically.  "What would be bad about liking the fact your sister has all this power?"

Guy sighed.  They would never understand.  Or maybe they did?  It didn't matter.  This was reality now, and Guy would have to somehow deal with the fact that there were now two ultra-powered amazonian babes living under the same roof as him.

"Just how strong are you?" Guy asked.

"Well..." Sally placed a finger on her chin, "Let's see...  I haven't tested my FULL power, but I lifted an 18-wheeler overhead with one hand real easy.  I can fly faster than a jet plane.  And I know for a fact I'm bulletproof." She grinned.

"Bulletproof?  How do you know that!?" Guy was horrified - had someone shot at her?

"Well, you know.  Some people get a little freaked out at the sight of me, and sometimes they shoot." She giggled casually.

Guy turned his attention back to Colleen.  "See!  I told you that it was dangerous for her to be out there.  Hey, wait a minute...  You two haven't reacted to each other's power at all since Sally got here!"

Both girls giggled in unison.  "Oh.  We've been telepathically communicating ever since we made contact."  They said simultaneously - which unnerved Guy significantly.

"You kinda have a point Guy." Sally said, turning towards Colleen, "I definitely need to give mom a big hug!" 

Sally floated up a few inches to better face the taller woman, and they embraced.  The teen exerted some force, and to Guy's astonishment, Colleen's massive body began folding inward - he even heard a little bit of cracking.

"Woops!  Sorry mom, hope I didn't hurt anything." Sally said, letting go.

Colleen smirked, "No worse than a chiropractor.  I probably have a healing factor at this point anyways."

"I know that I do!" Sally grinned, "So it would make sense if you do too."

"Mmm... You feeling that?" Sally asked her mother before flashing a mischievous grin at her brother. 

"Yup!" Colleen smiled.

Guy gulped.

All at once, both Sally and Colleen powered up yet again.  However, while Sally simply became harder, denser, and a bit stronger in general, Colleen experienced another growth spurt.  The Amazonian mother's limbs pushed against the fabric covering them so much that she had to stay still just to stop them from ripping.

"Wow, I can't believe your muscles are still growing!" Sally squealed, "Mine stopped a while ago.  They just get harder.  But you're becoming a real beast!"

Colleen smiled, "I must admit I've come to really enjoy them.  It makes me wonder what the practical limits of muscles this large are.  For example, it's getting really hard to cover up..."

"Just go ahead and let the muscles loose mom.  Not like Guy wears that sweatshirt anymore anyways." Sally said.

"Well...  I guess you're right.  No point in fighting the inevitable."  Colleen nodded.  She took in a tremendous breath, the suction of which ruffled Guy's hair.  A deep split tore down the center of the sweatshirt, and Colleen's immense pecs came into view.  She proceeded to tense all her muscles at once, which instantly shredded the fabric, leaving only a bra—miraculously still intact--to cover her top half.

Guy's eyes grew wide and his jaw literally dropped at the sight before him.  Colleen was an absolute behemoth.  Her arms had exceeded 30 inches of circumference, and not a single muscle on her frame was underdeveloped.  Each of her shoulders was the size of a regular human head; vast traps looked like battle armor; her chest alone held more muscle than Guy's entire body – and yet not an ounce of fat was lost from her breasts; her lats cascaded into an impossible taper; and of course, her core – the monstrous eight-pack was like a black hole, drawing the essence of life itself into its pulsing void.

"Ohmygod!" Sally squealed, "These muscles are AWESOME!"  She floated into the air and wrapped her fingers around Colleen's left bicep. 

Sally, who dwarfed 99% of men, was comparatively small next to her mother.  Despite the size difference, Sally's fingers effortlessly sank into the bicep like putty.  Sally squealed with delight, squeezing, kneading, and generally playing with her mother's right arm - though she was careful to not actually harm her.

Guy was equal parts envious, fascinated, and unnerved at the ease with which Sally's grip manipulated his mother's bicep.  A few minutes ago, Guy thought that no being--man or woman--could ever hope to challenge Colleen's might.  And yet, here was Sally, acting like her new powers were a toy.  Guy had spent so much time reading about and dreaming of ultrawomen, and now they were a part of his family life.

"How many doses of Holiday Cheer have you had?" Sally asked.

"Oh, I'm not sure dear.  Maybe a couple dozen." Colleen replied.

"Wow!  You're already so strong!  I can't wait to see what happens when you get as much cheer as me!"

Guy cut in, "Are you implying that mom has more potential than you?"

"That's right Guy!  I can just tell that once she gets enough holiday cheer in those muscles, she's gonna be like 3 times stronger than me!"

"Three... times stronger?"

"Uh huh.  But we still have no idea just how strong I can get.  I can already fly pretttty fast, but with a little luck, I should be able to travel around in outer space!"

"Do... do you really think that could happen?"

Sally shrugged her broad shoulders, "I don't see why not."

Guy was pleasantly surprised that Sally's attitude was so positive.  He felt guilty for presuming she would be jealous of their mother's possible superiority. 

Sally spoke again:  "Anyways mom, there's still a TON of work to do.  I had no idea there were so many impoverished kids in our country!  And there's SO many more around the world I haven't even started bringing stuff to!"

Colleen nodded.  "You know Sally, I have to admit that I was already thinking of what my superhero name and costume should be.  So, starting off with a mission this noble sounds like a wonderful way to spend the next day or so."

"You'll help me help Santa?" Sally squealed, beaming with joy.

Colleen nodded again, "Now that I know Guy is safe, I see no reason not to.  One could argue it's my moral obligation to use my powers for good."

"Aaaaand think of all the holiday cheer you'll spread...  We can only imagine what happens when those mega muscles of yours become as ultra as mine!"  Sally giggled.

Colleen turned her attention to Guy, "Well dear, it looks like your sister and I will be busy for a bit.  If you need us at all, just think hard enough and I'll probably hear it."

"Even if you're in Africa?"

Colleen winked.

The girls left.

And just like that Guy was alone.

Feeling overwhelmed, he laid down in bed, and fell asleep.  It had been one hell of a Christmas.  And Guy had a feeling that this was only the beginning.



- The End?


(Want more holiday cheer magic?  Continue the story in Cindy:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)