LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New story - I created a monster

Started by vls33, August 20, 2024, 12:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vls33

Just some experiment whether I am able to write something. Begining of the story is based loosely on rea life character, rest is pure fantasy

I created a monster

Autumn 1988

I was coming to my dorm room, when I saw this girl, Tanya, sitting on the stairs and crying. I did not know her much – she was definitely not a beauty. She had narrow shoulders, wide hips, glasses and not very appealing face. Anyhow, I could not just pass a crying girl, so I sit next to her and try to make her talk.
After some time, the story started revealing itself. She had a crash on a guy named Carl. He was tall, handsome brunette, but not very skillful with ladies. However, when she mustered courage to propose to him to study together mathematics, he quite brutally turned her down, mocking her appearance. Other boys laughed at her (we were studying engineering, so not many girls around), so she ran away with broken heart.
"I know I am ugly," she said, "but I tried everything to look better – aerobics, dancing, yoga – but nothing really worked.
I do not know exactly why, but at this moment I said these words, that changed everything. "Did you try bodybuilding? I have read some stories, how it could change completely the way how girls looked."
She looked at me, a little bit puzzled, but said nothing. I dug myself deeper: "I am going to gym nearby – if you want, I can take you there someday.
I did not think much about it, so I was surprised, when couple of days later, she knocked on my dorm room and asked me, if I can do that. I agreed, among others because I was getting lazy, so I welcomed a reason to go to the gym again.
I introduced her to the guy I sometimes worked with (named Josh), and he proposed to test her current level and prepare a workout plan. She pointed out to machine for cable curls and moved to lower the weights, but before he got there, Tanya was already lifting.
He scratched his head and start to test her more thoroughly. I meanwhile started my usual routine and did not pay much attention. One hour later, I was done, but Tanya and Josh were still at it. I agreed to meet Tanya in an hour in the diner and went to take the shower. When we met, she was ecstatic. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, that was amazing! Josh not only made my training schedule, but also gave me tips for dieting!" I even was a little bit jealous; Josh never did anything like that for me.
Unfortunately, in the next months, I did not find a time to go to the gym again, I did not see Tanya much either. There was Christmas break, then new semester started, and I forgot all about Tanya and her problem.

Spring 1989

Next time I saw Tanya in April next year. She looked quite different. Glasses replaced with contact lenses, new haircut, but the most changes were in her body! She looked fit. It was still quite cold weather, so her outfit did not show much, but even though, it was clear that her workouts were fruitful. We talked shortly and went our ways, but since then, I started to notice her more frequently.
May came, and girls wore shorter skirts or short pants, sleeveless t-shirts or tight blouses. I met Tanya randomly and was shocked! She was just gorgeous, sculpted and rippling with muscles! I knew at that point I had a thing for athletic chicks, but I never saw before a girl so built! She greeted me rather enthusiastically and agreed to have a cup of coffee.
I complimented her on her physical accomplishment, and she seemed very proud. She even said that when I took her to the gym, it was the best moment in her life. She was now working out five times a week for at least two hours. She mentioned some of her best lifts - it was behind anything I lifted in my life, but I never was good at it, so I was not really sure, how good her lifts were.
I also mentioned Carl, but she said he was a total loser, and she was over him completely.
It was fun time, but at that time I had a new girlfriend and did not really pursue this acquaintance.

Summer 1989

It was the end of school year. There were not many students still in dorm, I was alone in my room and trying to get some sleep after a big party. It was a hot day, so I slept naked. Suddenly, door opened, and huge hulk silhouette blocked my view. It was Tanya in bathrobe. She opened it and let it slide down. Before I could react, she sat on my bed and said in seductive manner: "Have I ever thanked you properly for your help?" She flexed humongous bicep, bigger than anything I saw in my life.
She straddled me and licked my face. "Please, Tanya, do not do it. I have a girlfriend," I begged.
Conversation then looked like this:
"You mean MY girlfriend Anya?" "No way, I do not believe you." "You did not have a date with her for two weeks, did you? She was with me." "No, it is not poss.." "She has a skin mark on her left ass cheek and butterfly tattoo on right one." "Why would she do to me?" "How could she resist these muscles?"
She now did double biceps. I started to shake, and my hands started to involuntarily touch their hardness.
"See what I mean. Now relax. I will give you 24 hours of total bliss, and after that we are even. Let's start with a little muscle worship. Would you please rub some oil on my muscles? Start from the soles and work your way up!"
She stood up and handed me the bottle. When I got to calves, she started to flex her muscles under my hands. The feeling of lust and admiration had started to get better of me. I feel like I was under some spell.
"What is the highest number of orgasms you had during one day and night? Five or six? I promise to give you at least ten," she teased, when I reached her thighs. I was already harder than ever before. She made her huge quads dancing. The sheer muscle mass bulging and shifting was absolutely mesmerizing. Then she tensed them to rippling, bulging monstrosity. I hugged one of her legs, pressed face to her thigh and climaxed.
"I did not expect you to have the first one so soon," she commented, "but that is OK. Go on with rubbing though, I have much more in store for you.
I obeyed. It took a while, so before we were done, I got hard again. She lifted me in her arms, put on the bed and straddled me. Her pussy swallowed my hard on and she started to ride me. I did not do anything, just let her do her job. Anytime I was near orgasm, she tightened her pussy to prevent it, until we both erupted in number two.
After a shower, we went out to have a lunch and go to the sea.  She said she knew the place where we could have some privacy, but because it was a little bit too long a walk, she put me in a piggyback and run. Feeling her muscles working under me was quite intoxicating, and I think I dozed off for a while.
The place was all she promised. Hidden behind dunes and sparse vegetation, we were alone. Sun was high, so we rubbed each other with sunscreen. Her gentle touches and massaging then caused my number three – to repay for that I was ordered to eat her pussy until we got even.
We spent time sunbathing and frolicking in the sea and playfully wrestling on the beach. She put me through many holds keeping me helpless until I gave up. She also lifted me in many different ways. In the end we had another mutual oral event with her holding me in the air in 69 position.
We got back to my room at approximately 5 p.m. Tanya ordered opulent dinner and after that, she carried me to the shower. In one moment, she put me on her hip and worked me with soap until number five.
After that, it became some kind of blur. I remember just some moment and cannot guarantee the order of remaining numbers. One of them was for sure when she put me on her thigh and give me the most erotic pony ride imaginable by flexing and relaxing her huge quads. I sweat that each flex lifted me at least 10 inches higher, and feeling of her warm rock-hard muscles touching my feeble ones was enough to make me squirt my load.
There were some more traditional sex episodes. There was even one with missionary position, but she managed to stay totally in charge – I closed my eyes in that one and felt like a small boa floating in the ocean of muscles. One again with her giving me a blow job while holding me in midair, another one quite brutal, almost like a rape. The last one was on the other hand very slow and gentle. After that I fell asleep.
I woke up alone. There was a note on the pillow next to me:
"It was fun! But it will not happen again, at least for a while. There are so many boys and girls and men and women to conquer, so it will take some time before I get back to you, if ever. I hope I at least gave you something to remember."
And that was definitely true. She ruined me for average women. While her quest was to go through the crowd around her leaving behind crying wannabe slaves with broken heart like me, my quest from that moment was to find someone like her to be my muscle mistress. Finally, I succeeded, but that is another story.

The end