Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Caryn Mower

Started by manayunk770, August 23, 2017, 10:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Caryn Lynn Mower (born August 21, 1965) is a retired American professional wrestler, actress, and stuntwoman. Although having a formidable career in Ultimate Pro Wrestling, Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling, and other North American independent promotions as Carnidge, she is best known for her appearance in World Wrestling Entertainment as Muffy, an on-camera personality and personal trainer of Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley as part of the McMahon-Helmsley Faction.

A longtime performer on stunt shows, most notably for Universal Studios Hollywood, she has also had extensive involvement in film and television as both a stunt performer and stunt coordinator during the 1990s and 2000s.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:   August 21, 1965 (age 52)
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   American

Body
Bra/cup size:   36D (80D)
Body type:   Slim
Hair:   Blonde
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS