⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hoping to learn a lot!

Started by UnsureButAmbitious, December 31, 2017, 07:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnsureButAmbitious

Hello!

My name is Meg and I hope I've come to the right place.

A bit about me:
I'm 24,  been lifting for 6 years now but got into bodybuilding about a year in. I realized being bigger was way more satisfying than just staying in shape. I'm from NY but love to travel.

Not too long ago I learned about worship and such and found it very satisfying, both fun and motivating. It's something I'd like to learn a lot more about and hopefully find some people to motivate me and some inspiration here.

Thanks for reading!

UnsureButAmbitious

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

fitgirlfanguy

Hi Meg!

Welcome to the forum!  Thanks for sharing your story.  No doubt, you'll receive a lot of encouragement and information from the group.  Have a great one!

AverageA

Hey Meg!
Welcome :)
What part of new York are you in? West? East? NYC?