Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

BuffBombshell on HBC

Started by topdogg17, February 02, 2017, 04:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topdogg17

I saw a little bit of BuffBlondshell on HerBicepsCam last night (she is one of the newer models on there, I think), and I have a good feeling she is going to be quite the popular one on HBC. To me, one of the most beautiful women on the site by a country mile, and while I've not see her actually pec bounce, the way her chest twitches at times to me strikes me as someone who could be very good at it.

Has anyone taken her private yet? What has your experience been like with her?
Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth


FemFlexUSA


Yes, yes, so many times YES. 

She's one of the best newcomers we've had in quite some time.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

topdogg17

Sounds awesome! Hope she comes back soon! Haven't seen her on there in a few days. I think the site said Feb. 2 was the last time she logged on to the site.
Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth