Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fransiska Nataprawira

Started by elma, March 04, 2017, 01:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elma


I've come accross an Indonesian bodybuilder. It looks like she lost some size from 5 years ago. I think you'll find her interesting.



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've come accross an Indonesian bodybuilder. It looks like she lost some size from 5 years ago. I think you'll find her interesting.



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RULE 19
19.) It is required when starting a new topic containing only a link to personal web site or sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc. etc. etc. to include an image of the woman whom the link is in reference to.  This needs to be done so people will know whom you are talking about.  This rule also applies when responding to  "Where are they now", "What ever happened to." requests.  A current image of whom you are talking about needs to be included.

Please post some image too
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS