Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lynn McCrossin....I never met her but am grateful to her

Started by GentlemanMostly, January 20, 2017, 10:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GentlemanMostly

Many years ago I stumbled across Lynn's "internet presence" and wrote her a lengthy email.....at the time I was newly divorced, a bit of an emotional mess, but she corresponded with me a number of times. I am certain she received MANY emails, but she treated me as if I were special, and had even expressed hopes of meeting sometime. She began my interest  in muscular, sexy women.......and this may sound odd, but I have never indulged my urges for I felt it almost as if I was "cheating on her" which I know sounds crazy.........anyhow, I miss her words of encouragement, and was fortunate to try to comfort her through her tough times until her passing. 

Anyhow, I have never posted on this site, recently signed up, and felt like paying her some respect by sharing this and keeping her in mind.

Thanks for indulging me.