⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: Is Height Growth not prefered here?

Started by khahahaa, January 29, 2017, 02:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khahahaa

I read some of stories in here. Most of those heroines seems to grow widthways extreamly but not grow lengthways at all.

I like ripped girl very much, but I think only huge muscles with short height are not beautiful and not domineering. It's uncanny to me.

Does you guys prefer short girl with huge muscle to amazon giantness?





magnusmagneto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I read some of stories in here. Most of those heroines seems to grow widthways extreamly but not grow lengthways at all.

I like ripped girl very much, but I think only huge muscles with short height are not beautiful and not domineering. It's uncanny to me.

Does you guys prefer short girl with huge muscle to amazon giantness?

I held a poll on my DA in 2013 with nearly 200 responses in which literally 81% of responders wanted the girls to be at least 5'10"-6'5" tall.  It was divided into categories, and many elected for even taller girls (like 6'6" - 7')

I would link it, but saradas blocks links to DA, sorry!
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I read some of stories in here. Most of those heroines seems to grow widthways extreamly but not grow lengthways at all.

I like ripped girl very much, but I think only huge muscles with short height are not beautiful and not domineering. It's uncanny to me.

Does you guys prefer short girl with huge muscle to amazon giantness?




Well, there are a lot of people who do love height growth in their stories, but I am not one of them, I like girls in a general area that is normal or below normal. Whatever floats your boat.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

khahahaa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Vanessa yawned and rubbed her sore eyes. The body of Mac Fleetwood lay naked on the cold metal table before her and she pulled a white blanket over the legs and up to the bloated stomach. She looked at his blood-drained face and shook her head; the lower jaw had sunken back into the skull without the support of the dentures that she had removed while cleaning him for the autopsy and the whole was open in a never ending and silent wail. The stubble that lined his face was a black contrast to the pale and blotchy skin of his distended throat; something that hadn't changed much with the passing of his life.
  The apron she wore was splattered with drying blood and had the mild scent of embalming fluid. Vanessa carefully took it off and removed the latex gloves that coated her fingers. She wiped the leftover powder on her palms over the white coat that tightly wrapped around her thin figure. The doors to Medical opened and the Captain walked in as she looked up.
  "Hi there sir."
  "All right Vanessa, what can you tell me?"
  She shrugged her shoulders and sighed.
  "He's dead."
  "Is this what I pay you for?"
  Vanessa smiled at him through her fatigue and he did the same in return.
  "It's worth it."
  She slumped onto the table, her hands and arms on either side of Fleetwood's head; the light impact sent a small wave through the thick layer of fat in the corpse.
  "Unfortunately, I have no idea what happened this man."
  "So how do we find out what killed him?"
  "Well, he died of a brain hemorrhage."
  "I thought you said," Vanessa scowled at him and he frowned, "I'm just going to stand over here and listen."
  "As I was saying, while he died of a brain hemorrhage, but I can not find the cause of it. The autopsy showed fatty deposits in most of the arteries surrounding his heart and a number of the ones supplying his brain. But none of them were severe enough to cause this." She picked her clip board back up and began to go over her findings. "There was no sign of a blood clot or internal damage to the nervous tissue. His lungs and liver showed decay from smoking and alcohol; but again, not enough to substantiate either as a cause of his aneurysm. It's like his Ophthalmic Artery just decided to spontaneously burst."
  The Captain sighed.
  "Well, that's just ducky."
  "I don't know; maybe there's something I missed."
  "No, you're pretty thorough. I trust your expertise. I'm just not looking forward to telling his commander what happened."
  "What do you mean."
  "She's coming here tomorrow to claim the body and pick up his ship."
  Vanessa raised an eyebrow and smiled.
  "Is that all she's coming for?"
  He shook his head.
  "Is that all you guys think about?"
  "I'm just jealous that's all. I'm still looking for that one person to share my life with."
  "Gus always had his eye on you."
  "Gus? That guy's a meatball. Besides, I've got a thing for Krista," she looked down to hide her saddening expression, "but I don't think her gate swings that way."
  "There's no shame in trying."
  "Tell that to David, he's still crushed that Robert chose Ramirez over him."
  The Captain laughed and shrugged.
  "Heterosexuals, what can you do with 'em?"
  "Well, if you don't need anything else, I'm going to bed."
  "That's fine, just have a copy of the autopsy report sent to my office."
  "Psi?"
  The AI plaque on the wall glowed a faint red and then began to lighten with Psi's expressionless face. He sat there without saying anything. She shifted the weight from one foot to the other in uneasiness.
  "Uh, make copies of autopsy files Fleetwood One through Fleetwood Three and send them to the Captain's personal office."
  "Authorization please."
  Vanessa looked at the Captain puzzled.
  "Uh, it's a simple transfer Psi."
  "Authorization please."
  "Uh, okay. Authorization Vanessa Pi Beta Phi."
  "Authorization approved. Initiating transfer." Psi's face slowly faded away and Vanessa started chewing on her lip.
  "That was freaky, you know Psi's been difficult all day today."
  "He's probably just in one of his moods. Go to sleep and I'll see you in the morning."
  "Good night Captain."
-     -     -
  Brian yawned as he handed his report over to Krista. She reviewed it and kept nodding as the results kept getting better and better.
  "The new engine checks out. We should still get both damaged ones replaced in port, but it will hold up perfectly for the time being."
  "Good work Brian, go get some sleep."
  "Gladly Commander. Oh, and have Alyssa clean up the Galley; somebody spilled something in there and the floor is all sticky," he yawned again and walked away up the corridor. Krista turned as she heard something strange rolling up behind her.
  Her Captain was pushing a twenty-four speed mountain bike loaded with light camping gear. He wore a tight pair of bicycle shorts with a t-shirt tucked into it and a helmet under his arm. He waved a gloved hand at her as he passed.
  "Captain, I thought I was the only one that wore spandex. Going somewhere?"
  "I'm spending the night on the holodeck Krista. It's been a rough past couple of days and I want to get away for a while."
  "Camping in the mountains," she nodded, "good call."
  "You're in charge while I'm gone."
  "How long are you going to be away?"
  "Just till tomorrow afternoon. The colony Executor will be here by then to collect her officer and ship and..."
  "You want to be here to greet her. I understand sir."
  He frowned.
  "But until then, I don't want to be disturbed. I don't care if the Earth explodes, I trust you to handle it." Krista smiled uncharacteristically.
  "Have a good time."
  "Thank you Commander."
-     -     -
  Gryphon smiled to himself. He had felt so rotten that morning and now he couldn't remember when he had last felt this good. He was sitting on his bed and flipping through the last of the channels on his television. He was wearing a clean set of boxers, his old pair with a drying Hershey stain on one leg, and no shirt as he couldn't get his other one back on comfortably. He didn't care.
  It was well after 1:00 in the morning, ship standard time; he talked with Heather for a little while over a snack after they had finished riding each other. Afterwards, she couldn't button up the top two buttons on her shorts and she eventually left disgusted with herself for eating so much. He smiled again. The television clicked off and he called for the lights to dim as he lay atop his blankets with a tired body. As he settled down on his soft mattress, he became increasingly aware of his manhood beginning to awaken once again.
  Gryphon frowned, he was tired and had already masturbated a number of times that day, not to mention his romp in the Galley. Yet, it continued to swell; the firm head ballooned and squeezed against his leg and the already tight confines of his shorts. He rolled on to his back to relieve the pressure and it began to press upward against the material. It pulled the cotton taut against the back of his thighs and he clenched his eyes as he tried to ignore it. Blood pumped into it, the rush was incredible, and he began to feel something give. There was the light sound of something tearing and he opened his eyes just as he heard a pop. A plastic button scampered along the floor after being flung from the front of his boxers.
  "Lights!" Gryphon sat up as the room began to brighten. Hovering before him, towering through the vent of his underwear, was his erect penis. It was obviously longer and thicker than it was before, gently bobbing with each beat of his anxious heart.
-     -     -
  Vanessa set down her book and clicked off the small lamp by her bed. She felt herself quickly drifting off to a well-earned slumber as her pillow carressed her in it's softness. Her communicator beeped and her reddened eyes cracked open. She sighed.
 


I liked panther's Out of City series but he had quited his work before I saw his stories.

I considered Necronomicons was not completed and too long to read to me. Cause English is not my mother tougue, it needs too much time to read and comprehend. 

It's very thanksful if someone  summarize about this story.

khahahaa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I held a poll on my DA in 2013 with nearly 200 responses in which literally 81% of responders wanted the girls to be at least 5'10"-6'5" tall.  It was divided into categories, and many elected for even taller girls (like 6'6" - 7')

I would link it, but saradas blocks links to DA, sorry!



I sometimes bought your works at the Gumroad. I prefer more taller girl over 7' for astonishment. I am always thanksful for your  vigorous work.

magnusmagneto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I held a poll on my DA in 2013 with nearly 200 responses in which literally 81% of responders wanted the girls to be at least 5'10"-6'5" tall.  It was divided into categories, and many elected for even taller girls (like 6'6" - 7')

I would link it, but saradas blocks links to DA, sorry!



I sometimes bought your works at the Gumroad. I prefer more taller girl over 7' for astonishment. I am always thanksful for your  vigorous work.

Thanks for your support!  I'll try to have more tall girls in my stories =)
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

cwmoss

Sorry for distracting this very good thread with the NECRONOMICON story. I've been looking for an excuse to post this somewhere and I'm really into stories about very tall/growing women the power they have over men and at least some attitude.

NECRONOMICON has been given its own thread here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know this story has a tremendous buildup and too often I just want a little less structure and get to the sexy parts faster. They are coming soon in this one but I don't want to distract you further here so I'll start a new thread and continue where I left off.

I just like this story very much where it starts to get steaming between Ramirez and Robert. One of my favorite sex scenes. I think Panther did a fantastic job of this. Just tremendous. Huge. He has all the best words. The very, very best words. All of them are in this story.  ;D

sinclair4000

Late to the reply party but.... Not pointing fingers but there have been some prolific posters that often mid-story will request or directly state their preferences for the direction of a story.  Often this is a comment similar to "Really like the story, but I hope she doesn't get too tall, that would ruin it".  I am paraphrasing there, but I always hate it when an author is pushed into a direction by a comment.  I like to see where the writer's concept goes.  If it is a giantess muscle growth story - fine.  If the woman remains at 4'11" - fine.  BUT I will state that I also recognize the right for the above paraphrased comment to exist.  Most of us reading (including me) don't show as much appreciation, either in karma or comments and sometimes those prolific posters may be the only comments on a story.  Sometimes they are the only positive feedback the author receives at all.  So it is a complex thing.

But know this, if you scour the stories you will find plenty of EVERYTHING, including height growth.  Really, this is only a problem since B r a w n a went down.  That site had plenty of categories that you could click on and you were on your way to height growth town, or you could chose between muscle growth by science, magic, or other parameters.  Here, well, you just show up and see if anything new is to your liking.  But every place has flaws, such as how difficult it was to comment on a B r a w n a story due to the nearly impossible captcha.  At least I found it difficult.  That being said, no one here is forced to write a certain way, and I think most people understand going into reading a story here that it might not be their exact thing by the end.  I give all praise to the ALL the authors that post here regardless of prose, style, or kink.  You are appreciated very much. 

bertmacklinsbrother

I enjoy writing height growth into my stories, but I definitely have readers who don't like it or don't care either way.

Personally, the height growth adds to the power shift, which is a big turn on to me; I love the transformation of the woman becoming more and more powerful and unstoppable.  Personally, growing in every facet of the word is hot to me.

JerusalemTulip

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Late to the reply party but.... Not pointing fingers but there have been some prolific posters that often mid-story will request or directly state their preferences for the direction of a story.  Often this is a comment similar to "Really like the story, but I hope she doesn't get too tall, that would ruin it".  I am paraphrasing there, but I always hate it when an author is pushed into a direction by a comment.  I like to see where the writer's concept goes.  If it is a giantess muscle growth story - fine.  If the woman remains at 4'11" - fine.  BUT I will state that I also recognize the right for the above paraphrased comment to exist.  Most of us reading (including me) don't show as much appreciation, either in karma or comments and sometimes those prolific posters may be the only comments on a story.  Sometimes they are the only positive feedback the author receives at all.  So it is a complex thing.

But know this, if you scour the stories you will find plenty of EVERYTHING, including height growth.  Really, this is only a problem since B r a w n a went down.  That site had plenty of categories that you could click on and you were on your way to height growth town, or you could chose between muscle growth by science, magic, or other parameters.  Here, well, you just show up and see if anything new is to your liking.  But every place has flaws, such as how difficult it was to comment on a B r a w n a story due to the nearly impossible captcha.  At least I found it difficult.  That being said, no one here is forced to write a certain way, and I think most people understand going into reading a story here that it might not be their exact thing by the end.  I give all praise to the ALL the authors that post here regardless of prose, style, or kink.  You are appreciated very much. 

You clearly mean well, but your approach for resolving conflicts leaves me scratching my head.  You won't name names...why not?  If you have a problem with something that is said in a thread the easy way to let someone know is to reply in that thread so that everyone can see exactly what was written and in what context and by who.  That way there is no possibility for painting with a broad brush and assigning guilt (if a transgression has indeed occurred) by association.  Ever heard of PM's? 

Do you honestly believe that writers here are being pushed into writing their stories in a different direction due to comments?  This topic is about height, but I'll use myself as an example to try and illustrate why I'm skeptical about this, because I think that the kind of comments I make are representative.  In a comment I made on BMB's story two years back, I stated that the story didn't match up with my tastes in women, but I tried to be respectful.  I never told him (or anyone in any of my comments for that matter) to change direction and the purpose of including my statement of taste was to say:  "I didn't want to like this, but you're a damn good writer and I'm reading it anyway.  Other people with my tastes should give this story a chance."  Even if I had said "Gross you're making her into a man!  Stop now!" , I'd be shocked if BMB were to actually heed this and stop writing his story in the way that he wanted to.  I'd be shocked if your speculation was true about any of the writers here.  Without intending to , I think you are displaying some lack of understanding about the strength of writer's convictions.

That out of the way, my feeling about height is that I like women in stories being or becoming taller than their man, when appropriate, to signify greater power or status or a shift in protection/provider responsibilities etc.  If a woman is above say two meters, then I especially enjoy a story that acknowledges the challenges that individual faces in regard to fitting through doorways, driving a car and so on.  I also appreciate it when a writer addresses biological problems with height.  For example, giving some kind of scientific explanation of why this eight foot woman didn't grow in exactly the same way as real life people of that height, and that is why they aren't suffering from organ failure, circulation issues, joint pain etc.

sinclair4000

I meant no offence to writers / commentators.   I certainly didn't mean you and specifically the type of comment you made on a BMB story.  That was the type of comment I triumph rather!  The type of comment I was eluding to was the very one I first gave an example of in my original message, "Really like the story, but I hope she doesn't get too tall, that would ruin it".  It is as simple as that. Your comment to BMB was Praise + Praise there is nothing wrong with that AT ALL.  I apologize for, as you said, painting too large a brush.  I can see how you might think you fall into that category, but it was unintended on my part.

lowerbase

Commenting on a story is problematic because so few readers give their impression.

You know, you publish a ten thousand words story, and the only one reply is one telling what is lacking in it, it will be the only feedback the writer will ever have out of it. And that's sad. It can kill the will to write.

Every writer is different. Some doesn't give a shit (a minority). Others will only continue writing if someone gives feedback. After all, writing is sharing. In erotic fantasies writers are opening some really intimate stuff in hope that more people feels likewise.

I think that the most important thing is that, if you like a story, don't think twice of saying it. The more appreciation a story receives, more the writer will be open to criticism. 
lowerbase @ DA

Jaguar

I didn't read the previous comments because I wanted to give my independent opinion.  This is my response to the OP's (original poster's) post.


Generally, for all fiction:  Authors trying to slavishly give people what they want is why amazon is so full of romance and YA stuff.  Why there are so many novel blurbs that start off, "perfect for those who love Marrissa this or Wanda that."  Provided it is legal, an author should write what he or she is inspired to write, even when it pushes or breaks the bounds of the genre.

For FMG and female superiority genres:  Different people like different things.  Some like mini-giantism, some like mega-giantism, some like muscle growth. Some like 'realistic' growth, some like planet-sized.

And what we readers prefer to changes from day-to-day, month-to-month. 

My personal preference is *usually* for general all-around female superiority, including mental, and including stamina and coordination -- everything -- but with modest physical growth.  Olympic level artistic gymnast, or physique level FBB, or even  a female version of the size of the biggest MBB.  (Maybe that was due to the influence of the particular Marknew stories that led me into reading this genre.)


I *usually* find heights over (say) 6'9 and weights over 300# improbable for many situations -- she can't sneak around, she can't go undercover, etc.  Some can't fit in aircraft, cars or houses.  Sure there is suspension of disbelief, but generally for me, on most days, it is better to minimize that. 

A Wonder Woman or Supergirl sized heroine is more versatile.


And *usually* I prefer long stories that take time to tell their story.


BUT, that said, I can't think of any stories in here that I actually disliked, let alone hated.  It is more a matter of how much I like something.

Also, I've found some stories totally outside of what "I think I like" that have been really excellent.  That is why I put asterisks around *usually*.  Some of the best stories are not what I was looking for.

What I would say to authors is, don't go by counting comments.  Don't even necessarily go by Kudos. 

GO BY how many people keep reading !!!  If people read the next chapter, they must have enjoyed the previous chapter !!!  (Of course you can't do that for one chapter stories.)

(Does Saradas give you guys read counts?  That might be something Saradas could turn on or add on.)

I'm grateful to the authors for what they write, especially in our genres where there is not a huge market (yet).  And I recognize it is their story and they should write what they want, what they are driven to write.

To my fellow readers, I quite understand we readers sometimes lobby for where they want the plot to go, I do it too.  But we should be careful not to make it sound like criticism.  I think we readers all intend our requests to be read as wishes, but that might not always be clear to authors.

And we should try to surround our requests with praise. 

Of course authors, please remember we readers are not skilled wordsmiths.  And we don't pass our casual comments around for test readers to verify that the words we're using say what we mean.


It takes guts to write, to put your ideas out there in the world.  Especially for the stories that have minority political views (stories that are not PC).  We need to support those who are willing and able to do create stories.

Anyways, that is my two cents worth on this.  Sorry it is so lengthy.  Thank you authors for the many hours of suspense, intrigue, excitement and titillation you've given me.  You're doing a great job, keep it up.  :)
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Jaguar

It wasn't mentioned above, but I think it is worth pointing that lurkers can participate by encouraging authors to write more by giving them Kudos (K+).  It just takes a dozen seconds to scroll back up to the author's name to click the K+.

(You need to register in Saradas to give Kudos, but it is easy to make up a new You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or gmail ID to register with, so you aren't using your main mail email address.  A couple of extra email address are a good thing to have anyways.)
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.