LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Domination

Started by jessicatheviking, July 23, 2022, 07:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessicatheviking

Hey, new story, enjoy!!!

--

"Come on babe it'll be fun.".

Bailey looked at me and said, "I don't know. Are you sure this is what you want?".

I smiled, "Hell yes, I have fantasized about exploring this with you for a really long time.

After thinking on it for a while Bailey finally said, "Ok Shelby, if this is what you really want I'll give it a try.".

I had wanted to be dominated by her for a really long time and had finally worked up the courage to tell her about it. Now she had agreed to try it.

After doing a lot of research and getting her a gorgeous strapon we were almost ready to start.

Trying to be playful and get into the right mindset Bailey said, "Ok bitch, what's your safeword?".

I replied, "gokart.".

She laughed, "Ok, you're so weird.".

Trying to take charge as she had seen in all of the bdsm videos she had watched she slowly began asserting herself over me and getting into character.

Looking down at me she said, "Ok bitch, this session starts now and only ends when I say so or if you're a little pussy and use your safeword. Is that clear little bitch?".

We were both a little surprised by her quick embrace of her new character as I said, "Yes Mistress.".

Slathering her dildo with a massive amount of lube and slowly and deliberately inserting it into my ass, I looked into the mirror in front of us and saw a surprised look on her face. She next grabbed my ass with her gorgeous hands and began pumping her strapon in and out of me. Within a couple of strokes she closed her eyes and leaned her head back, moaning with pleasure. In that moment I knew that all of this had awakened something inside of her.

Moaning louder she said, "Fuck yes!!! This is so fucking amazing. You love serving your mistress don't you little bitch?".

I said, "Yes Mistress.".

She moaned again and said, "That's good little bitch because we're going to be doing this a lot more, is that clear?".

"Yes Mistress.".

Over the next few weeks Bailey went from being slightly uneasy about dominating me to becoming completely comfortable with it and totally craving it. Her dominating me was the only kind of sex she wanted now. She was pegging me constantly and becoming more and more dominant as time went on.

One morning as we were eating breakfast she asked, "So do you really like me dominating you?".

I replied, "Holy shit, yes babe.".

She smiled, "Good, I love it too. In fact I want to become even better at it and take it to the next level.".

Confused, I said, "What do you mean?".

Smiling she said, "I want to get big and muscular so that I can do what I really want to you, little bitch.".

jessicatheviking

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

jessicatheviking

Hey, next part!!

--

I was really surprised, "Um, really? That's what you want?".

With complete calmness and control of the situation she looked me in the eyes and said, "Yes Shelby. That's what I fucking want.".

Her dominating me for the last few weeks had been fun roleplay but it was still in the realm of pretend and suspended disbelief. Her becoming muscular and strong would make things very real. I wasn't even close to being prepared for that.

Knowing that a lot of women and a lot of guys think muscular women look manly I was kind of trying to maybe get her to rethink things.

I stumbled to find the words, "Um, so you're not like, um afraid of looking too manly or anything?".

With the same cold calmness, this time looking at her phone she said, "No, I'm not.".

A few seconds later she held her phone up to me and it had a picture of Ariel Rose on it.

Bailey smiled, "Do you think she looks manly?".

I gulped, "No.".

Smiling more, "Do you think she looks sexy?".

Nervously I said, "Yes.".

Knowing full well what she was doing and frowning she said, "So are you saying that I wouldn't be sexy with muscles like hers and that I would look manly?".

Even more nervous I said, "No, no, um, of course not.".

Smiling she said, "Good. Now let me make something perfectly clear to you. You're the one who wanted me to dominate you. And now I do and I fucking love it. I think our lives are better now and our sex is incredible since I've started dominating you. Do you agree?".

I nervously said, "Yes.".

Still smiling, "Good. The reason that I want to become muscular and strong is that pretending isn't good enough for me anymore. I deserve more and so do you. So, I'm going to grow huge muscles and dominate you the way I fucking want to. Is that clear?".

I was so turned on and couldn't believe how dominant she had become.

All but stuttering I said, Y... y... yes.".

Staring me down she said, "Yes, what?".

"Y... y... yes, Mistress.".

Smiling she said, "That's a good little bitch. Now, go get my strapon, I'm really fucking horny.".

mosssiusss

There was no going back after that first femdom session, huh. Bailey is clearly a natural dom in the bedroom and out. I like her how calm and commanding speech leaves no room for argument. It will be great to see her physique evolve to match her attitude.

jessicatheviking

Hi, mosssiusss!!! I love that about Bailey too. I love the idea that women are more and more naturally ready to take charge and put in the work to strengthen themselves in whatever way necessary to pursue their goals!!

Raffman


brave_archer

Loving this so far. Bailey is my dream girl. Can't wait for the muscle growth  >:D

brave_archer

Hoping for more of this one. Such a promising start!

crow004

Oh he's in trouble now! I'd love to see her get bigger, stronger, and more dominant. I can't wait to see what she has in store for him.
K+

phil123

Great start and hope the growing will begin within the next chapter.