Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [dominantanddeadlyfemales] Vanessa Steele

Started by dominantanddeadlyfemales, March 06, 2014, 03:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dominantanddeadlyfemales

Inspired by and in honour of the amazing Nessie Squeeze

Vanessa Steele
by dominantanddeadlyfemales

"So, when are we gonna hook up?" the tall, well-built quarterback asked. 
"Get it through your thick head Kirk, it's not going to happen", Vanessa replied, looking at him with disdain.  In the last two weeks he must have hit on her a dozen times at least and the more she said no the more determined it seemed to make him, as if it was inconceivable that any woman could refuse him. 
"Come on Vanessa, you know I'm the most popular guy in the school, most girls would give anything for the chance of a date with me".
"I'm not most girls", she said, continuing to get her books out of her locker, doing her best to ignore him.
"I know", he leered, "you're way hotter than most girls in this place, that's why we'd be so good together".  Vanessa was well aware of her physical attributes, but unlike the vain, preening quarterback she didn't walk around acting like she was God's gift.  Although she was only five feet four she had a body that could stop traffic.  She worked hard to achieve the body she had and she enjoyed showing off the results of her hard work, but she didn't dress nearly as slutty as some of the girls at her school, although she could have pulled off a tiny ass skimming skirt and cleavage revealing blouse far better than any other student.  Today she was wearing tan tights, a tartan pleated skirt that came down to just below mid-thigh and a white fitted blouse, with only the top button undone.  The outfit clearly displayed her toned, muscular legs and slim waist, but it done a good job of disguising her round, firm bubble butt and toned down her firm, pert breasts.  She had learned a long time ago that if she dressed to show off her body in all its gym honed glory she would spend all day fending off advances from students and possibly teachers.  It wasn't just her body that drew attention from the opposite sex.  Her face was as impressive as her body, with full lips, striking green eyes and pale, creamy, blemish free skin, all topped off by a mane of long red hair that she usually wore up.  She rarely wore make up and had recently started wearing clear glasses in an attempt to tone down her natural beauty, but Kirk was clearly undeterred.
"Am I hotter than your girlfriend?" she asked pointedly. 
"Different kind of hot", Kirk replied completely missing her point.  For the last year he had been dating Amber Nolan, she was the head cheerleader and at five ten with a slender but toned body, sparkling blue eyes and long blond hair, fitted the stereotype perfectly. 
"And what would Amber think about us hooking up?"
"I won't tell her if you don't", Kirk laughed.  "Look, Nessie", he continued, "I'm not talking about us getting married and having kids.  We could just, you know, meet up, have a bit of fun."  His lecherous grin made it obvious exactly the kind of fun he was thinking about.
Vanessa slammed her locker closed and turned to face the arrogant quarterback.  Only her closest friends and family called her Nessie, and Kirk was neither.  Although she wasn't a fan of Kirk's girlfriend Amber who could be as vacuous and vain as her boyfriend, she felt sorry for the girl having to date a cheating prick like this and decided to teach him a lesson, and get him to stop bugging her once and for all.  "Okay hotshot", she said slinging her back over her shoulder.  "The guy who cleans the gym lets me work out there after it's closed.  Meet me there at half four and we'll see if you're man enough to have fun with me."
"Oh, I'm man enough for you", he laughed, unable to believe that she had finally relented.
"We'll see", she said enigmatically as she turned away and headed down the corridor.



"Hey Matthew", Vanessa said, as she entered the gym.  "How's things?"
"Uh M...Miss Steele, um hi.  Um...yea, yea I'm okay.  H..how are you", the skinny cleaner replied stammered.  As always the sight of the gorgeous teenager took his breath away and left him a stuttering mess.  She only had to fix those incredible green eyes on him and it felt as though his brain just turned to mush.  The fact he had regularly seen her working out and knew just how incredible her body was both in looks and power didn't help.  She had come into the gym a few months ago and asked if she could work out while he cleaned.  She explained that she found it difficult to go to normal gyms because guys kept hitting on her and she just wanted somewhere she could work out in peace.  He had been reluctant to agree, worried what people would say if they found out, but she had promised to tidy up after herself and said she wouldn't tell anyone about their arrangement.  In the end though there was no way he was going to deny a woman as beautiful as her anything and they both knew it.  So for the last few months she had come in three or four times a week and worked out whilst he cleared up and sneaked occasional glances at her when he thought she wasn't looking.
"I'm meeting a guy here in a few minutes for a wrestling match, he won't tell anyone about our little arrangement though, so don't worry about that", she said.  "But I want you to stay and watch".
"I...I'm kinda busy Miss Steele, I don't really have time to watch you wrestle.", he said nervously.
Vanessa flashed her most beautiful smile, "Oh come on Matthew, I need a witness and you can make sure none of us cheat, anyway it won't take long", she replied putting on her most seductive voice.  As always, Matthew was unable to resist the gorgeous teenager's request. 
"Ok", he whispered, "What do you want me to do?"
Vanessa smiled at how easily she could control the nervous, shy caretaker.  "Just sit on that bench and watch ok".  As Matthew went to sit on the bench the stunning teenager grabbed a couple of mats and threw them onto the floor, just as Kirk walked into the gym.
"I wasn't sure you'd show", he said wearing his trademark cocky smirk, "I see you're making the place nice and comfy for us", he grinned nodding at the mats. 
"We wrestle", Vanessa stated, completely ignoring what he had just said.  "The first one to get a pin, a submission or a knock out wins.  If I win you stop hitting on me, and if you win I will give you the greatest night of your life."
"Are you serious", he laughed, "You wouldn't stand a chance against me.  I'm taller than you, stronger than you and I'm a guy." 
"Maybe that's what I'm hoping for", she said seductively walking towards him.  "But I'm warning you now.  If you spend the night with me, with a real woman, your skinny little girlfriend will never be able to satisfy you again."
Kirk could feel his dick stiffening as she whispered the last words in his ear, close enough for him to feel the heat radiating from her tight, curvy body.  "Well, well Nessie Steele", he said, "Who knew you were such bad girl, Naughty Nessie right".  He suddenly seemed to notice Matthew sitting on the bench.  "Um...what's he doing here", he asked.
"He's going to watch, just till the match is over, just to make sure you don't cheat."  She said as she began unfastening the buttons on her blouse.  The sight of her incredible breasts in a red lacy bra was all the convincing Kirk needed.
"Ok then, let's do this", he said unbuttoning his own shirt.
Vanessa removed her skirt and tossed it aside next her blouse, "Ready when you are stud", she mocked.  Kirk stopped dead in his tracks.  She was wearing red lacy knickers under her tan pantyhose which perfectly accentuated the perfect spheres of her hard, muscular ass and her thighs were huge, firm and incredibly feminine.  He'd never seen curves like that on a woman; she radiated power and sexuality in equal measure.  Unfortunately for Kirk he was too busy fixating on the sexuality aspect to appreciate how dangerous her power might be. 
"Come on then," she said, growing impatient and eager to get this over with.  Kirk quickly kicked off his shoes and pulled his trousers off.  Although he was wearing baggy boxer shorts, his arousal was still evident, but not particularly impressive Vanessa noticed.  Another reason to feel sorry for Amber she thought to her herself.
Vanessa held her arms out, as though ready for a game of mercy, and Kirk reached out and joined hands with her, grinning at the ridiculousness of the situation.  He must have been at least 8 inches taller than her and despite her obvious muscle development he had a significant weight advantage as well.  Matthew was having the same thoughts as he watched them square up to each other.  Kirk was the schools star quarterback, Vanessa thighs may have been bigger and stronger but in every other regard Kirk had her beat.  This quy was clearly no stranger to the gym and seeing the obvious size difference between them he began to worry.
"Lets' do this" Vanessa growled, pushing into Kirk as she hooked one leg behind his and swept them from under him.  Taken by surprise Kirk went down hard on his back, Vanessa going down with him, so that she ended up sitting astride his chest still holding his hands. 
"Fuck", Kirk gasped in shock.  He lay there for a few moments to recover, admiring the view of the gorgeous schoolgirl sitting above him, her full breasts dangling over his head.  He suddenly bucked upwards and rolled over trying to get on top which suited Vanessa just fine.  She went with him, rolling onto her back and wrapping her legs around his torso.
"What you gonna go now?" Kirk laughed, holding her arms above her head, completely unaware of the danger he was in.
"This", Vanessa smiled as she abruptly straightened her legs and squeezed.  The results were instantaneous.
"Ah fuck", Kirk cried out, as he felt a sudden crushing pressure on his ribs, he immediately released her hands and grabbed at her legs, trying to pull them apart and ease the pressure, but now he was off balance Vanessa suddenly rolled over onto her side.  She released her grip slightly and moved her legs a little lower before increasing the pressure again.  The pain in his ribs eased significantly, but now his diaphragm was being compacted between her insanely powerful thighs, he was finding it difficult to breathe.  He continued to pull at her thighs but Vanessa crossed her ankles and straightened her legs out again.  It was going to take far more strength than Kirk possessed to break the vice like grip of those legs.
"How you doing baby?" she cooed, her face only inches away from his.
"I can get out of this", he grunted.
"Of course you can honey, wouldn't be much fun otherwise", she said suddenly releasing the pressure on his torso.  Kirk rolled away from her, but he only made it from his side to his back before her top leg came crashing down, trapping him in place once more. 
"It's easier to crush the breath from you this way", she laughed, wiggling her body tighter into his, until her crotch was pressing against his side.  She grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm, extending the limb and locking it, putting pressure on his shoulder.  Now with only one free hand and his ability to breathe reduced even further there was no chance of escaping her hold.  Even an asshole like Kirk realised the futility of the situation, and he soon stopped struggling, trying to conserve his energy.  Vanessa held him there for a few minutes, every now and then increasing the pressure on his torso, knowing that the less air he could get the weaker he would become.  She would also apply a jolt of pressure to his shoulder every now and then, just to remind him how perilous his position was.
"You know", she said softly, her voice showing no trace of exertion.  "If I put a little more pressure on your arm here, I reckon I could do quite a bit of damage to your shoulder.  What do you think?  Pretty hard to throw a football with a fucked shoulder right?"
"Nessie, please, don't".   She suddenly pulled up on his arm sending a jolt of pain through him. 
"My name is Vanessa", she hissed.  You do not have the right to call me Nessie, do you understand?"
"Yes, yes, okay, I'm sorry.  Vanessa.  Please. Please don't fuck up my arm." he begged. 
"In fact", Vanessa continued, completely ignoring his pleas, "Matthew over there always refers to me as Miss Steele.  And do you know why that is?" she asked.
Kirk shook his head, "No", he replied.
"It's because he's a gentleman and he knows how to treat a woman with respect.  And from now on I expect you to treat me with respect, do you understand Kirk?"
"Yes, yes, of course Vanessa, I'll treat you with res..."  Before he could finish his sentence his powerful teenager snap flexed her thighs compressing his midsection even further.
"Vanessa?" she asked menacingly.
"M...Miss Steele", Kirk gasped, barely able to breathe, "Miss Steele".  Vanessa relaxed her hold, allowing the beaten quarterback to draw in air.  She released her grip on his wrist and slid her leg out from under his back.  Although he suddenly found himself released from her steely prison Kirk didn't have the energy to attempt to escape from his teenage tormentor.  Slowly and sensually she lay down on top of him, pinning his arms above his head and hooking her ankles around his legs. 
"How flexible are you Kirk?" she asked as she began to slowly spread her legs, forcing his apart. 
"Aarrgg", Kirk cried out as she continued to force his legs apart.  The pain began at the top of his thighs and slowly expanded to his groin.  He felt as though the muscles and tendons were about to be torn apart as she demonstrated how much more flexible she was.  She was careful not to overdo it though.  Kirk was an asshole but even he didn't deserve to have what was apparently a promising football career ruined.
"Do you see how many different ways there are for me to destroy you", she asked softly, gazing down at her beaten opponent, her face showing no sign of strain or exertion.
"Yes Miss Steele", Kirk answered, tears freely streaming down his face from the combination of pain and humiliation he was being forced to endure.
"Do you understand how easy it would me to ruin your footballing career, to destroy the rest of your life?"
"Please Miss Steele, please....it...it's all I have". He begged.  Vanessa released her hold on him and stood up.  She reached down and grabbed his throat, pulling him to his feet and practically dragged him over to a weight bench.  His shoulder, groin abdomen and ribs all ached from the pummelling Vanessa had inflicted on them, but her grip on his throat meant he could make no more than a strangled gurgle in protest.  Vanessa threw him down on the weight bench and straddled him, sitting on his groin.  Despite everything, she noted that he was still aroused, and she playfully flexed her glutes, expertly kneading his member through his shorts.  She lifted one leg and placed her foot on his face.
"Kiss it", she commanded.  Too terrified to even think of disobeying her, Kirk immediately began to kiss and lick her dainty nylon clad foot.  "You will never hit on me again", she said.  "Is that clear?"
"Yes Miss Steele", Kirk mumbled, his lips still pressed against the sole of her beautiful foot.
"You will never hit on any girl again as long as you're in a relationship with Amber, understood?" she continued.
"Yes Miss Steele", he replied again, "I'm sorry for hitting on you and thinking of cheating on my girlfriend".
"Not as sorry as you will be if I ever find out that you've made a move on any other girl or if you ever treat me with anything but the utmost respect."
"Yes Miss Steele", he groaned, as the feeling of her hard, perfect ass on his groin began to supplant the pain in his body.  Realising that he was beginning to take some pleasure from their encounter, Vanessa suddenly stood up, noting with some satisfaction the dismay on his face.
"It's funny", she said, "The deal was a pin, submission or knock out.  All you had to do was say submit and you could have saved yourself a lot of suffering".  It had all happened so fast, the pain so sudden and the result so unexpected, that the thought of simply submitting to the teen powerhouse had never even crossed his mind.  "Guess we'll just have to end this with a knockout then", she smiled cruelly, grabbing him under the arms and sliding him up the bench, until his head was hanging over the edge.  She walked forward, straddling his neck and lightly gripping it between her thighs. 
"Please Miss Steele, I submit, you win...please.  I..i'll do anything you want", he whimpered as she stood over him, hands on her hips like the all-powerful Goddess she had just proved herself to be.
"I want you to go to sleep", she said impassively, tightening her grip and constricting his carotid arteries.  He grabbed at her thighs, and again found himself marvelling at the incredible hardness, the amazing smoothness of those twin pillars of power.  It was his last thought as the blood supply to his brain was temporarily halted and seconds later his eyes rolled back in his head and everything went black.


solitariodude

Took him down a few notches :woot: Bet he wakes up with one helluva headache :D not to mention being sore for a week :funny: Nice story, good to see she has a strong sense of justice to go with her killer body. K for that!

dominantanddeadlyfemales

"Oh my God", Matthew said, as Vanessa released Kirk's now  limp body from the vice like grip of her thighs and slowly walked towards him, "y...you've killed him". 
"Not this time", Nessie laughed, "But he'll be out for a while, and he'll be in a lot of pain for the next few days".
"P...please Miss Steele, please don't hurt me", Matthew stammered as the teenage power house stopped a few inches in front of him.
"I'm not going to hurt you", Vanessa laughed.  "Look at Kirk.  The school's star quarterback and yet I destroyed him in minutes without even breaking a sweat.  Hurting you would pose no challenge to me.  Anyway, Kirk's an asshole and he deserved to be punished, I just wanted you to witness it"
"Why me?" Matthew asked, "Why are you demonstrating your power and superiority to me?"
"Because I can, because you're here", she replied.  "Feel my legs", she commanded.  "Don't be shy", she smiled when Matthew made no response, "feel them, feel their power, their strength.  I know you want to".  Slowly Matthew raised his trembling hands and placed them gently on her large, powerful, nylon clad thighs.  "My God", he whispered, "they're like steel".  Vanessa took his hands and gently slid them over her thighs until they were resting on her hard round ass.  Slowly she flexed her glutes watching the expression on Matthew's face.  "Oh God", he moaned, as he felt her ass tighten beneath his grip.  It was like cupping two perfectly sculpted bowling bowls, so incredibly hard yet so amazingly smooth.  The erotic combination of such power and femininity proved too much for him and he let out a loud moan as his body suddenly stiffened.  "Oh God, I'm so sorry", he cried out, staring at his crotch in shock, unable to believe that he had just cum without any physical stimulation.  "I....i'm so sorry Miss  Steele", he repeated, watching a wet stain spread over the front of his trousers.  "I...I didn't mean it, I don't know what happened.  Please i...I couldn't help it".  Vanessa placed one finger under his chin and raised his head to meet her gaze.  "It's ok", she cooed, "I'm well aware of the effect I have on men.  Now do you realise the full extent of my power, my superiority", she asked.  Matthew nodded his head, "yes", he whispered, completely overawed by the impossibly sexy but frighteningly powerful teenage girl.  "Good.  Well I better let you get on with your work", she replied.  Without another word she retrieved her skirt and blouse and left the gym. After Vanessa left Matthew had gone back to clearing up the gym.  After about fifteen minutes he heard Kirk moaning as he slowly came round, and decided to make himself scarce.  He didn't want to have to speak to the poor guy that Vanessa had so effortlessly destroyed; it would be too embarrassing for both of them so he headed to the changing rooms and began cleaning up in there.  When he returned twenty minutes later Kirk was gone. 

"Hey Matthew", Vanessa called out as she strolled into the gym the following evening.  "Miss Steele", he replied his voice trembling, "Hi...em how are you?"  After forcing him to witness her destruction of Kirk and them making him cum simply by having him feel her magnificent thighs and ass, he had no idea what the stunning teenager had in store for him now.  "I'm good thanks", she replied with a smile as she stripped down to her workout gear and headed towards one of the weight benches.  And that was it; she made no mention of the previous evening's events, and just started her workout as usual.  For the next few days they went back to their old routine.  She turned up not long after he started, they exchanged hellos, she worked out for an hour while he cleaned, sneaking admiring glances at her body and then she left.  It appeared that Monday's events were completely forgotten.  On the Friday Matthew was feeling a little disappointed.  Vanessa hadn't turned up for her work out, and although she didn't come every day it was always disappointing for him on the days she didn't show.  He had just finished washing down the changing rooms and was returning the mop and bucket to the store cupboard when he heard the clank of weights in the main gym.  "Miss Steele", he said surprised as he walked through the door to investigate, "I didn't know you were here".
"I had to see one of my tutors after class so I came in later", she smiled racking the weight and getting up from the bench.  "I figured you were in another area, so I just started, you don't mind do you?"
"No...no of course not", he said, as he took in the sight of her.  She normally wore short gym shorts and a t-shirt, but today she was wearing a white thong backed leotard and black pantyhose with white knee high socks over the top.  He could clearly see her nipples through the skintight leotard and the high cut style and thong back displayed her hard round ass and powerful looking thighs to devastating effect.   "I...I'm almost finished now", he stammered nervously, "and I need to lock up".  Vanessa smiled as he looked down at his feet.  He was so intimidated by her that he was clearly terrified about asking her to leave.  "That's okay Matthew", she said sweetly, "I'm pretty much finished here".  He looked up at her, relief written all over his face that she wasn't annoyed about having to leave.  "Actually", she continued, "maybe you could help me with my last exercise; it'll only take a few minutes".  Without waiting for a response she padded over to a pull up bar, jumped up and grabbed it so that she was hanging 10 inches above the ground.  "What do you weigh?" she asked.
"About a hundred and thirty pounds", Matthew replied, "What do you want me to do?"
"Come over here", she commanded, "stand in front of me".  Matthew walked over to her, his body trembling slightly with the familiar mixture of fear and arousal that the girl engendered in him.  As soon as he was in reach she swung her legs up trapping his body between them just below his arms.  "Miss Steele...please...don't", he cried out in panic as he felt her powerful thighs enclose him.  "Don't worry", she cooed, "I'm not going to hurt you".  Without another word Vanessa pulled herself up, taking the trembling man with her until her chin was level with the bar and then gently lowered herself, stopping with Matthews feet an inch off the ground.  "Jesus", Matthew gasped, "I knew you were strong but".  Before he could finish his sentence she smoothly pulled them up again, his weight seemingly no impediment to her.  His hands instinctively went to her thighs to steady himself as she continued the chin ups, and again he marvelled at their sheer size and firmness.  Having her firm round breasts just inches from his face and her silky smooth yet steel hard muscles encircling him while she demonstrated her immense power was so overwhelmingly erotic that Matthew could feel a powerful orgasm building inside him.  "Please Miss Steele", he gasped, fighting to control the imminent explosion, "I...I can't take much more, you're so sexy, so powerful, please, you have to stop".  The look on his face made it clear that he was using all of his self-control in an attempt to stop the inevitable.  "It's okay", she said softly, "Don't fight it, just let it all out".
"Oh God", he moaned as he allowed himself to release the massive load that was building inside him, soaking the shorts he was wearing.  Vanessa gave a satisfied smile as she watched his body spasm uncontrollably in her grip.  "That's it", she whispered, "Just let it all out".  She had completed twelve reps before he lost it and she quickly completed another three before lowering him to the ground and releasing him from her thighs.  Matthew took a step back, his legs were shaking from the force of his release and he slowly fell to his knees, the intensity of his orgasm and his reverence to the girl who had caused it combining to completely overwhelm him.  Vanessa dropped to the ground and stood before the trembling man who now knelt at her feet.  "Th...thank you", he whispered, the look in his eyes one of complete adoration.  Vanessa smiled down at him, "You're welcome", she purred, "I was wondering if you could maybe do me a favour sweetie".
"Yes of course", he replied eagerly, "anything".  His voice was barely a whisper now and he looked down at her feet as he said it, embarrassed by his own willingness.    "I want you to copy me a set of keys for the sports block.  That way I can come and go as I please.  Can you do that for me?" she asked her voice low and sultry.  Matthew knew that if anyone found out he had gave her a set of keys he would lose his job, but he could refuse her nothing.  "Yes of course, I'll do it over the weekend", he said raising his head and finding himself trapped in the gaze of her beautiful green eyes.  "I...I would do anything for you".  "I know you would my pet", she replied, "thank you, I really appreciate it".  She leaned down and kissed him gently on the forehead.  Well I'd better let you get home", she said, leaving him for the second time that week kneeling on the floor of the gym with a large wet stain across his pants.


"Hi Miss Steele", Matthew called out as Vanessa came breezing into the gym the following Monday evening.  Normally she would just return his greeting and then start her workout, but instead she began walking towards him.  "Hey", she said, "I can't stay tonight; I promised to meet my boyfriend. I've been neglecting him recently and judging from the begging tone in his voice last night I think he's getting withdrawal symptoms.  I just stopped by to see if you managed to get me a copy of the keys."
"Oh yea sure of course", Matthew said, pulling a set of keys from his pocket.  "Oh thank you sweetie", Vanessa squealed, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him towards her.  "Miss Steele", he gasped as the force of her hug squeezed all the air from his lungs "Please...please you...you're hurting me", he groaned as her powerful arms compressed his comparatively frail body against her own.  She had lifted him from the ground and he could feel his ribs bend in her crushing embrace.  "Oh Matthew, I'm so sorry", she said with a mischievous grin.  "Sometimes I forget how puny and weak you are compared to me".  She lowered him back to the ground and relaxed her grip allowing him to breathe again.  She moved one of her legs between his, pressing her hard muscular thigh against his equally hard cock.  "What are you doing", he groaned as she began to rub her thigh against his erection.  "I'm saying thank you", she whispered, her breath hot against his ear, "Don't you like it?"
"Oh God", he groaned in pleasure, "it feels incredible".
"So just relax and enjoy the ride", she breathed sexily.  He was so widely turned on by the feel of her phenomenally powerful body and the knowledge of what it was capable of that within moments he started to cum.  Vanessa gave a satisfied smile as she felt his body stiffen.  She continued to grind her thigh against his cock for a few seconds milking every last drop from his throbbing member before releasing her grip on him and stepping back, before his discharge soaked through his trousers onto her leg.  Although she had brought him to orgasm twice before, this was the first time she had used any physical stimulation which had increased the intensity of his orgasm immeasurably.  He was so completely drained by the act that as she stepped back his legs gave way, and she had to reach out and grab him under the arms to stop him from collapsing.  "Are you okay?" she asked as she held him up.  Matthew didn't have the energy even to speak, his face was covered in sweat and he was gasping for breath from the sheer force of his release.  He nodded his head as Vanessa lowered him gently to sit on one of the benches behind him.  "Sorry about that", he gasped after a few deep breaths.  "I...I've never came that hard in my life, I wouldn't have thought it was possible".
"Did you enjoy it?" she asked, genuine concern in her voice.  "Oh God yes", he panted, "it was incredible, you're incredible."
"I'm glad you think so sweetie.  It was the least I could do. You've been so nice to me, letting me work out after hours and getting me these", she smiled, holding up the set of keys he had had made for her.  "Well I'd better get going, see you around ok".  She was halfway to the door when she turned back.  "Don't worry", she said, "I'll still come by after school sometimes.  You'll still be able to sneak peeks at me as I work out before going home to spend your evenings fantasising about all the things I can do with my incredible hot young body".  Matthew turned a deep shed of red as he realised that she knew exactly how he spend his evenings, but before he could come up with any sort of response, she was gone, once again leaving him drenched in his own cum.