⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

TATTOOS - Your rating about various tattoos

Started by RobMash, May 27, 2016, 12:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

encephalon50

Great Topic! :bravo: With no intent to offend, I, too, find tatts Ugly...period. I imagine someone has done research on
post-tatt remorse...but I wonder what happens when - yrs down the road - the original motivation for the tatt wanes
More than a Little? :sorry:  Even if tatts are "removable" I hear it's expensive...and may leave something like scarring? With EXTENSIVE tatt-ing, removable may not be recommended at all...I don't know. :wow:  I also wonder  about is what the future holds - the woman without tatts may be the exception and hard to find...Just a thot.  :what: [I posted K to all who also don't like tatts.] Carry On!


deerfott


Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

asapferg

Most people get tats to follow the In-Crowd. Tattoos have become a fashioh statement.  Me personally I don't like the ideal of someone drilling ink into my skin. Also female bodybuilders don't need tats, your body is art. :hellno:

sa2009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most people get tats to follow the In-Crowd. Tattoos have become a fashioh statement.  Me personally I don't like the ideal of someone drilling ink into my skin. Also female bodybuilders don't need tats, your body is art. :hellno:

I agree !  look at how many have them now ..  as compared to ten years ago .

molfrack


Maladjester

Not looking to start an argument. Women can get 'em if they want, you can dig 'em if you want.

But I'm not a fan of tattoos at all. The more ink, the less hot. The smaller ones I can deal with, but anything that covers a lot of real estate (sleeves for example) and I move on to the next lady.

fredzeppelin

Also despise tatoos on female bodybuilders. Normal human beings can knock themselves out with them, but
keep them away from my muscled beauties.

asapferg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not looking to start an argument. Women can get 'em if they want, you can dig 'em if you want.

But I'm not a fan of tattoos at all. The more ink, the less hot. The smaller ones I can deal with, but anything that covers a lot of real estate (sleeves for example) and I move on to the next lady.

I never like sleeves on women period. Also tats on the chest is a Deal Breaker. Also covering the back. Small tats are o.k., but you start looking like a Japanese gangster it's not for me. :( :hellno: