LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Christina Looking for a Sponsor

Started by sevas13tra, June 14, 2015, 06:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevas13tra

Hello!! I'm an NQ NPC Figure competitor currently working toward a March/April 2016 show in hopes to earn my pro card. I'm looking for a sponsor or any suggestions on how to land one. Seems like all the new pros that I have seen have had a sponsor so I just want to get my foot in the door. Thank you for any feedback! <3 <3

iG: beastina_xfigure

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


smallMan

I am interested in sponsoring after talking to you

sanjay

Tyler D.

I would be interested in sponsoring you as well.

-Tyler

sevas13tra

Tyler and Sanjay,

Could you email me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as far as getting started? Thanks so much!!

RobMash

Please Christina tell me if you can see the page of this link

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Tyler D.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tyler and Sanjay,

Could you email me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as far as getting started? Thanks so much!!
Thanks Christina, I just responded via both PM and email.

Cheers!

aryann 1989

iam rahul..iam interested in funding for you...reply with ur needs and requirements....