LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Milf

Started by Alexxox, June 22, 2016, 05:51:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexxox

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello

Just a quick introduction as I havent posted on here for ages!!!

I am Alex aged 44 from the midlands in the Uk. I have been bodybuilding for 18 months now so very new to the sport. I love training and seeing the changes in my body month by month.

I have done a couple of shoots with Lisa Cross and hope in the future to do  a lot more...xox


paul2000

Hey Alex,

Welcome poor you being from the Midlands :) it is not that bad.
Hope you are good? did you go to bodypower?

gk

Alex, WOW and WOWWW! Y look fantastic and super sexy!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Shave

I want to know more about this very good lucking woman!