LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gabrielle Nicander

Started by Guuu, April 19, 2016, 12:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guuu

She was quite often online on webcam sites...it's few months I don't see her anymore.

Any news?

(last time I asked for a girl you told me she was passed by...hopefully I'll be more lucky this time)


Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She was quite often online on webcam sites...it's few months I don't see her anymore.

Any news?

(last time I asked for a girl you told me she was passed by...hopefully I'll be more lucky this time)
Check out my post in this thread. That may give you a clue. She's alive and well.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Guuu

nice to know she is ok...maybe she is just taking a break from webcam shows

paul2000

She is married also, so that takes up a lot of the womens time and another income means sometimes they can stop doing webcams/sessions.

Old Surehand

As of the date of this post, she's still happily married, attends school and works in the nursing profession. Now you know what happened to her.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS