LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What do you think about morphs?

Started by Unpepino, January 28, 2011, 12:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1hitomi

I love them but I hate bad cut and paste jobs were people graft mens arms or switch heads badly.


iceman706

I love the morphs as well as legitmate pics. I would love to see a morph scissoring.

john540

Morphs are not a bad idea, but i haven't seen yet a good one.

buddye

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Morphs are not a bad idea, but i haven't seen yet a good one.
Then go to the Muscular Women Art board and go to the morph thread and you'll see good stuff by me. I've added a little muscle to some women like this:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but mostly I add a lot of muscle because that's my fantasy. Super-human size and strength on a beautiful woman.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

minuteman

I don´t like morphs. I think it's an exaggeration.

pah202fs

I don't like reality.  I think it's under stated.

Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Morphs are not a bad idea, but i haven't seen yet a good one.
Then go to the Muscular Women Art board and go to the morph thread and you'll see good stuff by me. I've added a little muscle to some women like this:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but mostly I add a lot of muscle because that's my fantasy. Super-human size and strength on a beautiful woman.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


One of the things I notice in these images are a few color problems.

The first image the arms show a lighter color Pallet on a monitor then the body, it makes it real noticeable as a morph.

This may not show up on some LCD or plasma displays as they don't have as high a color depth as a monitor, it could also be your using a lower color depth on your video driver.

A few ideas that may help you in your morphs.

When doing image combining you should merge Pallets first.

You should also make sure the images are the same dots pitch, you should resample one or both images so they are same dot pitch.

When drawing on an image the eye dropper tool will help match colors.

Layers are the best way to do these kinds of morphs.

In that you create your morph on a different layer than the image and then merge layers when your morph is finished, this will save you a lot of headaches, this can also save you hours of masking areas, etc.

The blend tool can be most helpful.

Also note you can change the size of all of the tools on most image apps.

You can also change the effect and size of most tools too, things like making the blend really light will help clean up image differences, or working on one pixel at a time, etc.

There are tons of free photoshop filters out there to which can give you all sorts of effects in images, these will also work in much cheaper apps like paintshop pro, etc.

Here are links to a couple of sites with free photoshop plugins
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are lots of these sites, these are just a couple I found quick in my bookmarks.



Also I would recommend you post morphs in the art areas of Saradas, otherwise some op mite delete it.

buddye

Thanks for the feedback Sar-Net. They're actually not merged images. I just make things in the originals larger by tracing around them with anchor points then enlarging that area. I use this technique specifically to avoid color/shading issues and create a realistic look.
These are the actual unaltered photos:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yaxeni is so massive she kind of looks like a morph to begin with. ;D I hope no one has a problem with me posting morphs in this thread since that's what were talking about and I made it clear that they are morphs so as not to create any confusion.

BTW, I use GIMP, not Photoshop because it is a free download. You can't beat that price.

buddye

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't like reality.  I think it's under stated.
Reality is overrated. ;D

kayjaytray

I seen some "ok" morphs, but for the most part, I hate them. Most the people who do these morphs tend to make their chests giant and their waists super tiny, and it just ends up making them look extremely cartoonish.

CookyMonzta

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If they are done moderately they are fine but not to unrealistic levels
Aye.  You can basically tell a well-proportioned morph from one that is overdone in one area or another.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

strider99

I think if they are mixed with genuine pictres of women who have taken the effort to get really big it can take the shine off those legit pictures. morphs are no good for anyone and a waste of time.

yellow_117

I like morphs to masturbate. It´s a fantasy. It´s the only way you can put the beautiful face of the best friend of your wife in a muscular body, and fantasy about.

But it´s fantasy only. Just for fun.

U80

I think Nina Cortes is a living breathing morph! :D