Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [nislija] After Hours Workout

Started by nislija, September 06, 2016, 08:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nislija

After Hours Workout
by nislija
________________________

I heard rumors about it, but I never believed it. Until now.

Her pumped and sweaty body was glistening right in front of me. Her lips slightly open, almost kissing mine. I could feel her warm breath on me and it was a torture. Her powerful pecs stretched and striated to an unbelievable level touching my body and teasing me. Her pecs swollen, biceps bulging out right next to them. Her strong legs around my waist. Her stare focused as she pushed the barbell. Her whole body tensed, powerful muscles pumping blood and getting ready for the tough challenge of 120kg shoulder presses. My hands were barely able to hold her around her muscular back to give her some support. My dick erect and throbbing inside of her, as she sat in my lap.

I just wanted to bang her like crazy, but she was in control. She moved her hips slightly back and forth while preparing for the set, teasing me to the torture levels. She knew that all this made me so horny. I could also feel she was horny as hell, dripping wet and twitching slightly, but she was controlling her lust and using it to improve her workouts.

And then she started. Each time the weights came down, she moved her hips just slightly backwards, giving enough friction to keep me wanting more and more of her. Before pushing the weights up it felt like her whole body suddenly flexed, including vaginal muscles and with a big roar she pushed them back up.

Each push felt like an ecstasy as combining the marvelous sight of her muscles, closeness of her lips, animal-like grunts she was making, her powerful back muscles, and occasionally glutes, in my hands, just made everything else seem distant, and some sort of a place of ultimate pleasure was in sight.

She managed an amazing 20 reps before locking the weights back in the machine. Breathing heavily she put her arms around my head and gave me a long wet kiss. At same time she started to make short fast movement with her hips, humping me wildly for next 30 seconds. Just as I was starting to get close to bursting, she stopped completely and instructed me to relax and not to move. There was still one set we needed to do and she needed me to get the max out of her.

Her eyes were wide open and she was breathing heavily as she grabbed the weights again and started to push them again up and down. During previous sets she was calm and in control, but now it was clearly visible she was in heat. She grunted strongly and deeply with every move she made. Every time she pushed the weight up she paused for a moment and humped me once or twice quickly and savagely.

She managed 20 reps again, but clearly didn't want to stop until orgasm. She lowered the barbell slowly, as if enjoying every second of the move, and then started to push. Her muscles were fatigued, so she managed to push it only half way. But she didn't give up. A loud scream came out of her and her body was entirely flexed and tense as she pushed on the barbel. That feeling and sight just pushed me over the top. I started to ejaculate like never before, my dick throwing out burst after burst of semen. She felt it, and it gave her that extra push she needed to make that final, twenty first, rep. She dropped the weights and, still enjoying orgasm spasms, I felt strong twitching between her legs as she orgasmed at the same time. We both sit there, enjoying powerful waves of pleasure for a full minute, before we calmed down.

The whole experience made me so hot, that my erection just did not stop. Semen, sweat, blood pumping through her muscles, intensity of it all just kept me on. She was obviously pleased with that, as next in plan she had side lateral raises and, her favorite, bent-over dumbbell lateral raises.

I've heard of rumors in the gym before that she was using sex to boost her workouts, but never believed it. Now, at least for this evening, I was the chosen one for her, and had the honor, and pleasure, of assisting her to achieve her new climax.


Jeremy Lightning

Very nice! I like this, it is sort of in the right section, but it also can be construed as a story as well. At least in my opinion, because you did a good job with description. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

nislija

Thanks. I somehow started to post these stories to this area, and now I don't see how to move it. I guess this will do for those who are interested :)

phil123

This could be a very good start for a longer story.
Keep going

nislija

We were at it again a few days later.

Her biceps and back were fully pumped after a few warm-up sets of pull-ups. In super-ripped condition, I could observe each fiber of her back muscles in the big gym mirror behind her, her fantastic V-taper just asking for worship. Even more, I especially enjoyed the view of her ripped hamstrings and glutes, as she held her knees bent at 90 degrees. Totally naked and sweaty, I just adored the sight and the smell of her. She was ready for a new set of pull-ups, and was stretching her lats while lightly flexing her glutes at the same time.

She pulled herself up quickly and easily, holding firmly with both hands my big hard throbbing dick. Once she was all the way up, she held the position for a second or two, and wrapped her hot lips around the top of my dick protruding between her hands. I was standing on the edge of a high bench and tried not to loose control. Between balancing myself and her, enjoying the mirror view of her powerful muscles working out, strong grip of her hands around my dick, amazement with the ease she held herself in the end position and the feeling of moist and warm lips and tongue around my member, I just couldn't decide what was more important or better.

While I was trying to control and enjoy myself at the same time, she just continued to pump the reps. After she did twenty she started to get tired, and needed more and more energy to pull herself up. Thirtieth rep took a good 5 seconds while she pulled up, inch by inch, grinding her teeth and staring intensely at the top of my dick. Just that sight almost made me cum, but I managed to hold myself. With a loud grunt she pulled herself just high enough to be able to swallow my dick and suck on it for few seconds. It is then I realized just how much she wants it and how much it motivates her workouts.

She let go of me and that gave me some time to recover myself. She stretched her lats a little to relax and suddenly spanked my throbbing dick with the palm of her hand, as to test it out. She was obviously very impressed with the firmness and size of it, as it barely moved. She noticed I liked it, and slapped it a few times more. She obviously enjoyed this game too. After a minute break she grabbed it again and started another set.

Everything repeated. Every rep was a step to a higher pleasure level, enjoying her powerful grip and seeing the lust in her eyes, her stays at the top lasting longer and longer. Top of my dick was just pumping with more and more blood and it felt like it is growing with every rep she was making.

Thirtieth rep was more difficult this time. She managed to pull herself only half way up while grunting heavily. With fatigued arm and back muscles she started to shake, which produced an amazing effect for me as she still held me firmly in her hands. I felt I was getting closer and didn't want her to stop, so I bent a bit down, grabbed her head gently and helped her up to finish the rep. She promptly wrapped her lips around my dick and started to suck like crazy. She was determined to not let go, and just continued holding the position while her body started to tremble more and more, breathing heavily through her nose. The intensity of her whole body shaking in agony, flexed and pumped muscles exhausted beyond their capabilities with sheer power of her will brought me to a fantastic orgasm. My whole body flexed and twitched while I kept ejaculating burst after a burst into her mouth. She was amazing through it all, holding me in her mouth all the way despite being utterly exhausted, before I emptied completely into her. She then let go and slowly lowered herself down, breathing heavily but obviously looking very happy with the results. There was also a dangerous spark in her eyes.

I knew that all of this got her horny and that it was my turn to keep her happy while she was doing the one-arm dumbbell row. My dick liked all this beyond understanding and stayed hard and locked for the next workout. From previous experience I knew that this was just starting and it was going to be a long night.
_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great story man. Love the grunting and her straining as she works herself. :clap: