LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

HBC Margo_Strong

Started by vivalabam92, July 01, 2016, 06:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vivalabam92

Who is Margo_Strong from herbicepscam? She seems to be very jacked as 164cm and 87kg... 

Link to her profile: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


goldbricker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who is Margo_Strong from herbicepscam? She seems to be very jacked as 164cm and 87kg... 

Link to her profile: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sorry I don't know...but I would hardly call her jacked

vivalabam92

Well at least she seems to be growing and wants to go bodybuilding someday... All i know so far about her  is that she is from Russia..

scdude

All I know is she is from Russia, looks great and is very sweet. No issues with her.