⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Control Sirens: What Happened and Where Is It Now?

Started by topdogg17, June 19, 2018, 06:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topdogg17

I should have posted this a long time ago, but I need to speak on what happened to Muscle Control Sirens. I financed it by myself and it took a financial toll on me. Losing my job didn't help matters much either, so I decided to end the site. I then began to see that social media could be the perfect alternative to the site as I can discover potential new models there that I probably could have missed sticking with the site. So I rebranded Muscle Control Sirens to focus on social media instead of a main site. MCS is on Facebook, Twitter, and Insta**** (with insta**** being the main account for content). I'm aiming to do a YouTube channel in the coming weeks as well. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth

topdogg17

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth