LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [muscleteez] Female Muscle...A Life Story

Started by muscleteez, July 23, 2016, 09:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muscleteez

Female Muscle...A Life Story
by MuscleTeez


From the  first both of us  realising similar passions growing from touch of the warmth of the skin, muscle on muscle feeling the strength of each other, ( memories of a childhood with my older sister by four as we wrestled in her bedroom. She was Blond 5-8 ,125 lbs  at 17 years old with a killer smile , athletic figure and huge firm breasts. We would wrestle for hours each gaining control over the other , relaxing after time than starting once again, pressing against each other. I can vividly remember holding her in a bear hug from behind feeling her huge breast rize and fall, her sign while struggling to loosen my hold while I press my hard member against her firm glutes. She would press back against me for what seemed like hours. Those where the starting  days of my wrestling with girls than women later in life. A passion that grew in time to include very athletic muscular women. I am not a writer yet think some of my adventures  can be worth posting.

About me, Male athletic 6-4 230 lbs older, wiser and married for the past 16 years to a now retired female bodybuilder. So in short, if your desires are real, follow your heart and find a soulmate you can share your fetishes with.

I will try and post from time to time about how I can to this point in my life. Yes I have been with real life female bodybuilders, Wrestling, fantasy meetings, in my past line of work as a myomassologist. And very athletic history of almost every sport one can do in the United States.

Until later.... Muscleteez......


muscleteez

Encounter FFB _Detroit - early years

Searching for Female Bodybuilders became a interest as I grew older, always watching for listings of shows , events and TV programs where Female muscle would be shown, Is this a lusting for muscle or the beginning of natural human desire for strong well-muscled women. Women with huge pumping muscle, stronger than average men, hard shapely legs with bulging asses in tight spandex shorts, I soon became more than just interested in all things female muscle.

In Detroit there was a listing for Female bodybuilders who wrestled men; one man (Alex) would hire female bodybuilders to stay at his home and session with men to wrestle them.  My first such session was heart pounding from the first phone call to schedule my session through the walk up to the front door. I was met by a young very muscular woman 5-3 150lbs in the lt pink thong leotard two sizes too small or at least looking that way because of her muscle, Thick pecs with nipples hard & dark pointing against the fabric almost busting through the thin material, bare feet, tan, large biceps, tight abs and thighs to die for, Hard muscle, veins pulsing with thick quad muscle pumped from an early gym session. She was blond and a national ranked bodybuilder as she turned my now hard cock pressing against my jean. Her ass was harder than rock, huge glutes bare to the eye and a thin string of material ridding up her crack. Her voice deep and sultry. I followed her to Meet Alex our Host for the session.

Alex was older with a heavy accent, A friend to come as I would be a regular from this date forward. He would call me every time a new Women Bodybuilder or muscled wrestler was schedule to visit, Many of the women you might know from the 90's who traveled on the wrestling session seen. Alex would also let me be a part of the travel arrangements; I was soon the Driver to and from the airport giving me more time with each FBB as them flew into Detroit airport. (This part of my life's journey will be written later in coming posts as I soon became more than a session man).

Back to my first Session.....
I am 6-4 very athletic studding massage therapy and tan fit and strong.  Not a model by any means but attractive just the same, A six pack abs and long muscular legs , tight ass and sarcastic sense of humor. Tara  as she introduced herself, smiling and eye me , looking me over from head to toe and yes, a long look at my jeans  with a knowing wick  of my Hard on. She knew she was going to enjoy of session.

We move to the living room and placed three large mats across the floor, Alex left us alone to enjoy what ever happened next. Tara I ask her if I could wrestle in a thong, much to my surprise she walked over to me and slowly removed my t shirt, My heart was pounding as she gently touched my chest with her hands, looking down to remove my belt from my jeans, She flexed her triceps so hard her 16 inch arms rippling with power. I almost LOST IT CREAMING MY PANTS EVEN BEFORE WE STARED OUR WRESTLING.....

Have to run to the gym sorry to stop here... I will post again soon.

muscleteez

I'm sighing deeply as her hands reach the top of my blue jeans. Tara smiling wickedly now leaning forward to touch my chest with hard muscled pecs...Nipples now fully extended pulling the fabric of her leotard to the breaking point. Her arms thick with muscle, not yet pumped but showing signs of beginning to pump, Tara is starting to get more blood to flowing her heart rate has increased know full well she is in control of my every desire my every thought my every action. I am hers and she knows it. As the pant button opens my no hard cock is at full attention thick hard 9 inches of manhood also pressing again the tin material of my thong. The beginning of precum wetting the tip of my cock showing s soft wet stop on the thong material, Tara lightly presses her finger against  the wetness of my precum, I hold my breath as she ever so slowly lowers her touch to the full length of my enclosed cock. I can only struggle to stand still and not grab hold of her muscled body inches in front of me. Tara sensing my thoughts or slight movement suddenly grabs me by my wrists and without a word forces my hands down my side , turning me so she is now behind me she holds both wrists with one hand... with teh other she lowers my jeans and commands me to step out of my pants . I am now standing in my thong, Hard as I have ever been being held in a viselike grip with  Tara pressing her fully enlarged AROUSED NIPPLES BREASTS  OVER THICK PEC MUSCLES  .....  Speaking in a commanding tone Tara tells me to kneel and turn and face her...

As I turn I am met with the smell of sweat and sweet woman hold as Tara also is now showing a wetness in front of her also growing clit.  She move forward pressing her thighs against my chest, Thighs pumped hard and flexing repeatedly as she talks to me....  not talks but commands in a knowing voice of control. "Get ready to feel the power of  women's muscle" I can only hope to now cumm at any moment as she lowers herself to her needs and gets ready to wrestle.  She moves forward grabbing me around my neck and forcing me to my back, holding me in a headlock she
Pins me to mat I can tell she is enjoying this as she is now starting to breath deeply, talking to me as she controls every movement we now share. Releasing her headlock she mounts me pressing her thighs into my sides move over my chest sitting with her clit inches from my face. I try to fight back knowing I am an athlete with a swimmers build, wanting to gain some control back from Tara, she is laughing and overpowering in each struggle to move her off me. I am rock hard now and pre cumm is flowing. Tara is also wet. Sweating from her domination and enjoying being more powerful. We continue to wrestle for what seems like hours, but in reality only 20 minutes have past. I am getting very week as she is relentless in her movements and power, She is pumped beyond anything I have ever seen felt or dreamed of... Tara  knowing she is in total control and I am beet asks me to follow her into the bedroom. She doesn't need or want Alex to come in on us as our session time is about to be up. Alex knows that I am a massage therapist in training and Tara having had a full report of me as her next client now tells me to massage every inch of her body... as we enter the bedroom Tara talks off her clothing revealing a muscle bound body gleaming with sweat , Biceps now over 161/2" pumped chest 48" waist 26 Hips full hard 38" thighs with gluteus hard full and when flexed rock hard to the tough... Part two of my session is about to begin...

phil123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Biceps now over 161/2" pumped chest 48" waist 26 Hips full hard 38" thighs

... Part two of my session is about to begin...

And I hope he will fined even bigger soulmates and perhaps his wife will be get as bis as she was. before retirement.

muscleteez

Part of my booking sessions through Alex was to exchange my massage ability for sessions with  women who would like a small trade for the wrestling session, I was not wealthy at this time and needed to ask for trades of services whenever possible. Maybe it was that I was somewhat non aggressive or good enough at bodywork that this arrangement lasted for some years to follow. Alex even let me talk a few of the FFB out for dinners or dancing or lucky me over night to my home. ( more at another time about this ). As I was saying I was a very good at giving massages. So good my friends suggested I become certified and do this for a living....I did my best to learn and use my athletic skills and strong hands to give the most I could to everyone I worked with... but I digress .... Back to Tara  and a brief detail of her body and my in massage heaven...

Tara lay face down on the bed uncovered hands folded under her chin legs out straight  as I brought out scented massage oils from my bag... I gently climb onto the bed with my oil in hand as Tara relaxed telling me to go deep since her muscles are tight after her morning workout and our wrestling encounter.... I asked Tara what she liked and her answer came as a surprise to me ...." do as you wish , you are now in control" she said. " I want to enjoy your massage" so.... Here I go.... I started with rubbing my hands as fast I as could against eat other to build up heat on my skin. Oiled my hands so that the heat off my hands warmed the oil. Starting on here back with me along side her.. Working her deep traps neck muscles delts... I have very strong hands and worked myself into a sweet for 15-20 minutes relaxing the slabs of muscle until Tara started to sigh and let go of the tension in her body... Working from head to lower back I continued long deep strokes with my forearms and hands... All the time amazed how thick Tara's back muscles were.... Once in awhile Tara would shift her position cause ropes of muscle to pop from her traps and thick lats, here arms also flexing on and off as she reminded me she was still  stronger and if she wanted could easily take over control.... Need I say that I was hard again in my thong  my cock  growing as large as it ever has been wanting to  be free of the thong I was wearing .... My mind started to wonder as my hands continued to work as if they had a mind of their own, working back and forth again and again ... Tara was off in her own thoughts relaxed and seeming to enjoy the massage. Her body rising and falling with every breath she took. I decided to ask Tara if she if she wanted her glutes massaged, she nodded yes .... I oiled my hands again as before warming my hands by friction and applied hot oil on those golden globes of female muscle. Please don't get me wrong I did my best to stay focused on each massage technique working deep into the gluteal muscle first with my hands than using my forearms spreading my weight between both arms stretching and glutes into the hamstrings down the calves and back up the hamstrings to those ass muscles... first the left side and the right side... Knowing my time was soon ending and Alex would be at the door I said Tara if she hand any last requests ... Tara slowly turned over arching my back bending at her rows of abs muscles. Stretching and smiling. Her chest pumping as she breathed  deeply.. Arms out wide flexing as she began to come back from her bliss... She looked at me and smile as her eyes saw my boners .. Haven't I given you enough big boy... Lost I was as I hear Alex knocking on the door saying my time was up.... Tara was a sweetheart giving me a knowing smile and hug as I dress to drive home. Female body...

Tara was just one of many female women with muscle I met. ... I hope you enjoy reading part of how I grew to love women with muscles. During the next 20 years I remained single, some of those year I had muscle adventure ... more to come soon .

muscleteez

The early year....Several of my friends and I belonged to the local health club which offered free weights exercise equipment, running tracks, aerobic classes, pools, saunas and steam rooms.  Most evenings after work and on weekends we would spend our free time working on staying fit , building our bodies and hanging out in the wire pool talking about our day and which women we liked the most in the gym. On one of those evening Jack and I were walking on the second floor track which was three lanes wide, Most people who walked using the inside one or two lanes with faster runners on the outer lane or passing lane so to speak. We were talking as usual when this short well-muscled young women past us. She was rather quick in her stride, legs pumping... ass bouncing... and her upper body a mass of muscle as she turned the corner and ran out of sight. The track was a smaller circle with walls in the middle covering our view of the entire circuit with aerobic rooms and gym equipment on the interior of the track.  At wasn't long before She past us again and again never slowly just running at a fast pace, showing off her ass and thighs with huge calves muscles pumping along. 15 minutes went by as this  5 foot tall and I would guess 110 lbs. of lean muscle young black women ran and ran... all I could do was hope she would keep going by us so I continued to walk as Jack has long ago decided to call it a night and hit the showers... Several more laps of the track and each time I walked once around she would pass me 10-12 times. Her body was all muscle her hair short smooth and straight. With thick traps and delts narrowed to a thin waist  but what keep my gaze was her tight ass bouncing...  bouncing ...bouncing... as two bowling balls... right than left... swaying back and forth as she ran. No jiggling just globes of muscle gleaming with sweet in her thong leotard and tank top. After a few more laps she disappeared into the women's side of the workout room, our gym had women's only sections that lead to the locker rooms and entrance to the pool and saunas.
I left the track and went to the circuit weight equipment to finish my chest workout before going into the showers, than pool area to relax in the hot tub than cooling off in the pool for a few laps. Thinking almost the whole about that woman was for I had never seen her before tonight in the club. I was about to leave the hot tube and go home for the night when She can into the pool area wearing a hot pink swim suit that had to be spread on to her, Her ass was magnificent , large firm flexing with each step she took. Her chest which I hadn't seen from the track as she was always passing me from behind was a mass of thick muscle, no tits to say of but with cleavage just the same and nipples dark against the thin fabric of her suit. She walked straight into the shallow end of the pool disappeared under the water and pop up before coming back out to enter the steam room.  Shortly after I followed her into the steam room sitting across from her on the l shaped benches three rows high. I want to the top bench and waited as she poured cold water on the steam room sensor to bring the steam on full force.
"I hope you like it hot" she said as she smiled and flexed her thighs before stretching than walking over to the cold water turning facing the thermostat, Facing the wall she with stiff legs she bent over as if doing a good morning flexing her hamstring and ass , feeling down to pour even more water causing the steam to build  full force from the pipes. Turn and looking at me and seeing my cock hard inside my Speedo...she walked over climbing the benches to sit right up next to me. "By the size of that cock in your suit I see you like muscle"... or at least my muscle...My name is Mari do you like it when I flex my legs? ... Than Marie slowly slid down spreading her thighs wide in a full split on the bench across from me. Thighs so huge with deep separation between the muscles I watch as Marie playfully flexed each leg jumping her muscled quads up and down as if they were muscle pistons so full of blood from her workout. my cock starting to throb filling my Speedo to the max.  The steam room was getting to much form me but I didn't want to move Marie was stretching and flexing each muscle group going through leg chest and arm movements all the while talking to me of how she liked to feel her body pump-up after a hard workout, Her biceps' peeked like softballs to match the size of her calves. I came out to my trance saying I would love to stay but it was getting to hot from the steam, Marie smiled and said "what is your name unless you are afraid to tell me cause of my muscles. "

"I'm Paul"
"Well Paul, I will be back again tomorrow if you happen  to be here in the steam room maybe if it isn't to crowded I might just flex these huge thighs for you and see if you get that big cock of yours hard again..."

I almost fainted while hearing myself say yes  ...Yes ...yes....I'll be here tomorrow".

Smiling Marie flexed her bicep again as I ran to the shower room to cool off....
More of Marie soon.

muscleteez

Marie's 2nd night at the gym...
I got to the gym as fast as I could to see Marie again. Thoughts of her huge thighs and glutes stayed with me all night keeping me in a never ending hard on knowing she told me she would be back tonight to workout made me think of nothing else all day.
As I entered the weight room I saw here in the power squat rack dress in gym shoes and a black leopard print skin tight spandex thong backed leotard  that showed every muscle with their deep separation as she began full squats stopping at the bottom of each rep not using momentum to bring the weight back up. Marie held the bar in a front squat position resting the weights on her chest ... she did rep after rep... Marie was no doughty stronger than most men with two 45lb plates on each side of the bar -225lbs in total for what counted more than 20 plus reps... each rep making her glutes and thighs pump up .  I quickly found a spin bike which let me see the entire leg room's workout area, pulling out my headphones turning up the music I started to spin at my usual pace.
Marie next went to leg extensions super setting leg curls hyper extensions and barbell lunges onto a step. Each circuit was 15 reps ... always without stopping for rest Marie kept pumping her legs fuller fuller fuller causing those gleaning muscled thighs to swell.  After an hour had past I was also feeling my legs pumped for I added a turn of the resistance dial a ¼ turn for every circuit Marie made.  I was now on full max for the spin bikes hardest level... Marie stopped after 12 circuits of her workout supersets. And I have to say I was in awe of the size of her thighs. They were extremely pumped... so much so that from the back her legs hamstring calves glutes outer sweep of her thighs where wider than any men's in the gym.  She than stood in front of the mirror flexing eg muscle of those powerful legs repeatedly flex moving slightly showing the different angles of each muscle popping quads inner than outer turning to flex her glutes than hamstrings and calves each separately flexing as a dance of muscle show bringing Marie to smile at her gains.  Turning she looked straight at me..
"Paul, It's time for you to join me in the steam room to continue last night's conversation, or are you afraid"... She busted out a hard flex of her right thigh causing mounds muscles to jump..
"Do you like my muscles" she mouthed silently from across the gym ......"my muscle might cause you to lose control of that big cock of yours... "
Then Marie turned to go to the dressing room before entering the pool area steam room and saunas.
Wow... my mind was racing ...so my thoughts ... Did Marie say what I think she said... Did she really temp me with her sexy muscles flexing for me the whole time she was working out knowing I was watching her... in doing so was she trying to get me Horney as hell ...
I didn't want to risk the chance it was a dream a fantasy of my but real... so I quickly left the spin bike not realizing my cock was at full attention.. I just wanted...No needed to get into my swim suit and headed as fast as I could to the shower room to get cleaned off , cool down and get to the steam room...

I got to my locker and pulled out my Speedo, A French cut I purchased that day, high cut that showed off my package. I am somewhat of a tease myself and pretty well pumped from the hour of cycling while watching that Nubian muscle goddess pump her own muscled body... I did take notice that other men where in the locker room and my now hard cock would cause a seen or get me kicked out to the gym or worse, But I couldn't wait so I headed into the shower with gym back into. Lucky for me this gym had private personal shower stalls hidden from others that might see me in full standup straight hard 9 inches of cock... As I changed I also took as cold of a shower as I could stand. Ice cold would have helped! As soon as I felt I could walk in the pool area and not cause a problem, I raced, yes raced to the bench in front of the steam room dropping off my gym bag and stopped long enough to use the cold rise shower in the corner. Inside I went and lucky for me no one was in the room. I didn't have to wait long for Marie to also join me.
"HI Paul, ready to get hot with me"
she turned as the night before walking over to the cold water and as before bent over stiff legged showing off her cannon ball ass in a half moon You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login slowly she head that pose while pouring cold water on the steam room sensor causing a boiling sound from the pipes as steam started to build.
I could only sit there open mouthed already  forgetting to hind my package while Marie flexed once twice than stood up smiling turning looking right at my crotch. 
"Paul! ... Yesterday I asked if you liked my muscles" well do you wish to feel them? Touch them while I flex my powerful legs. Or are you just cock hard wishing to suck on them?" she wickedly said.
"Will you beg me to pump up for you?"
"I see from the huge cock of yours I must have some effect over you flexing and my thighs hard and full... Did you enjoy watching me lift those weights, working out for you to see? I think you did!"

The steam had started to fill the room with me squiring mouthwatering my cock dripping precumm.  All I could do was watch Marie tease me like I have never been teased...

"Now Paul I have a treat for you "
Marie pulled the front of her thong bottom tight in her hands pulling up and aside from her full mound of hair, showing me a thick two inch long clit seeming to growing thicker n longer as she flexed her ass cheeks, thighs ,chest , arms... a full most muscular pump while looking straight at my cock...
"Would you like to suck my clit Paul?"
I watched as Marie flexed even harder. Her muscle growing ... so did her clit from the two inches to three or four inches long.  I came then and there not touching myself or thinking of stroking my cock, I just came from watch and hearing Marie taunt me...SO powerful was her body and controlling was her voice. This five foot muscled black women had me total in awe of her and she knew it... no demanded it just by her presents ... Steam was filling the room making it harder to see. Marie stopped flexing but still held her muscle taunt. She moved to the highest bench in the corner ...
"Paul come here now"
I went to were her voice was for the steam was now too thick to see anything or anyone. As I reached Marie I felt a powerful muscle arms around my waist pull me into her.
"Paul do you want to suck on my chest, my nipples and MY huge Clit....my pussy" 
"Yes"

" I can make  cum from just watching me" think of what I can do with these muscles of mine."

Steamy pleasures...

Marie  a presence of power so commanding  with her muscled body  the steam continued to build So thick it caused me to reach out my hands for I could no longer see her.

" Come to me baby"... "come let's play..."

I felt her legs, her skin silky soft to my touch, muscles bulging beneath,

"Paul you know you want to suck me"

Marie's left hand grabbed my back of my head pulling me effortless down and forward until my chest lay on top of her thighs.

Thighs rock hard lifting me up and down with each flex as she pulsed her muscles to match her breath.
"Suck my clit, taste my pussy Paul" ... My head pulling into to her hairy mound held as if in a vise not hurting but I knew I could not retreat from the sweet smell of Pussy Sweat n Steam... "Taste my clit , suck me , suck my huge clit baby...
My head held the same way as I had held onto women sucking my cock. I am wanting to eat her to suck her as if sucking a huge cock.

"You love my Muscle Clit my Muscle Women's Cock."

My mouth filled as Marie's Clit swelled for the pressure of my sucking my tongue tasting her juices....I was on the second step kneeling in front of Marie, held me as I ate her . Marie wrapped her thighs flexing  around my waste with each lap of my tongue she tensed her muscle clit cause her quads to pump and squeeze. My arms reached around her , my hands holding  a muscle ass , each hands full of pounding flesh.. My cock hard again throbbing throbbing throbbing.

" Baby eat me. You love my taste my clit muscle my Thighs MY Ass ...suck me Paul"

I stopped licking sucking long enough to gasp "YES"

I felt Marie quivering, Her strength immense. Thighs so thick and big my head was fully surrounded... I sucked her juices as she came,  & I came again and again. 

Marie did not stop cumming ... much longer than I thought possible... creaming my mouth full of juice & pumped clit muscle.

"YES"  Fuck'n YES" you'r mine Paul you are Mine"

Marie released me minutes later still full of energy...

"We are just starting Paul!" go get dress and meet me out front, I have more for you to learn about my massive body... I own you Paul... My Muscle are what you lust for Paul" Please me big boy, worship my Cock Clit Paul." 

Quickly I stood and left the steam room into the shower stalls almost collapsing against the shower wall.

Never had I cumm so hard... or felt the power of another person control me. Marie dominated me totally just now and I wanted, needed more. To touch and explore the rest of her ...
I left the gym walked to my Truck and waiting for Marie. She didn't waste time walked up to my truck wearing spandex tights without any underwear for I could see her thick clit outlined under the thin fabric almost translucent material making me hard watch her walk.. NO not walk but prowl towards me in five inch comes fuck me Heels....

Marie House of Pleases or pain. ...


Soon I will write more...." MuscleTeez.