⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Amnoartist] #CONCEPTS/#PREVIEWS/#POLLS ENDED

Started by Amnoartist, February 03, 2017, 05:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amnoartist

Brewed Chapter 10 *Concept*

I've been meaning to write and publish chapter 10 of Brewed for a while now, but since I know the themes, concepts and whatnot for it will likely be too risky for DA, if I ever do write it, it won't be posted on there (that is, d\A in general). Since I'm aware of the attempt to rebuild © Saradas FS has a blocker for links to competing sites~Mod, I might post it there. However, I wanted to at least share what I had in mind for the events in the tenth installment of Brewed. Please be wary of the fact the details are raw. As such, their descriptions might reflect that:

The characters in this chapter would be Adam, Samantha, Cordelia, other characters introduced only to serve the purpose of advancing the plot, and an entirely new character!

The chapter's events would unfold as follows:

Despite only taking the events taking place only a few hours or days after Chapter 9, Cordelia (somehow) is showing signs of being heavily pregnant, though it is hard to tell who the father is (massive bulging stomach and such. Despite this, her abdominal muscles still exist, as do the rest of her muscles, and grow in tandem with the swelling of her stomach. So, the larger it becomes, the more developed and large her abs grow in tandem) Her stomach gurgles and swells sporadically throughout the chapter.

Despite being with-child (or children, as the case may be) Cordelia is no less active than before. In fact, the pregnancy enhances her sex drive and has instigated an orgy with several other people (perhaps the SWAT team that arrived in the previous chapter) Cassandra knows what is happening is perverse and wrong, but cannot go against her mother's will for being several times larger and stronger than her.

Adam and Cordelia's respective growths are now linked (as she becomes larger in mass, comparably, he grows larger in the sack)

Cassandra is tasked to feed her mother as she grows (in both ways) forced to watch her mother's belly swell and bulge throughout the chapter.

Later, Adam and Cordelia have sex despite the fact she is pregnant.

The chapter ends with Cordelia's older sister Gina arriving unexpectedly!
____________________________________

So, let me know what you think. Is this too over-the-top for you? Bear in mind it's just a concept right now. It might not even happen.
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amnoartist

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lowerbase

Brewed Chapter 10 *Concept*

DA will have problems with this?

I can't see anything controversial about it. The babies wont know what mom is doing.

They'd need to be strong babies to survive such a muscular womb, i guess.

I've seen stuff being pulled out of DA, but mainly it was underage (or suggestively underage) stuff. It is a gray area. I find worrisome

There is no actual good place for FMG stories right now. Here is nice, people are here, everyone is friendly. But you can't edit your stories unless you pay or something. Even Br awna, it was kind of complicated to use and people rarely commented on it. Strange. For all other fetishes there is this one place they go, for FMG, well, it is kind in everyplace and is hard to follow what every writer is doing on this theme. 

I had hopes on DA, but something is telling me there will be problems ahead...
lowerbase @ DA

Amnoartist

An Experiment Gone Right?
An Experimental Scrap
Written & edited by Amnoartist

Some real crazy shit's in this, so be wary.

Doctor Horan rubbed his temple in frustration as he read from the clipboard. He hadn't expected the experiment to work at all, let alone this successfully. Truthfully, he should've been jumping for joy since that was the case, but sometimes experiments can be too successful.

"Mister Jenson, allow me to reiterate my being aware of your wife's eagerness to be a mother again, which is especially risky given her advanced age. But frankly..." he sighed, looking out the observation dome's glass at the vast white room where Mrs Jenson stood, naked as a newborn with her back turned, squatting what looked like seven thousand pounds in weight, her back tensing up and bulging with every rep."...she's taken the cake for the level of eagerness."

"Just give it to me straight, Horan." Mister Jenson was far from interested in what the scientist had to say, save for how things were going. Smoothly, he hoped. "What's this about?"

Horan sighed, pressing firmly on the speaker button in front of him. "Jean, can you turn round for a second, please?"

Exasperatedly Jean grunted as she pulled the superhuman weight up for one last night before racking the weight back up again. Her back remained turned Horan and Jenson for a moment as she shrugged, feeling the respective muscles and underlying tendons bulge and flare up, rise to her skin's surface. Then she turned with a smile, a hand on her bulging gut, looking up at Jenson.

He saw her stomach; an impossibly large, almost balloon-like bulge with visible stretch-marks, crested with six, headstone-thick abdominal muscles jutting out this and that way. "What happened?" He asked, pretty sure he saw her stomach shift as she winked.

"She took too much of the specialised hormone" Horan explained, hoping Jenson's response would be reflected by his calm tone. "A full bottle compared to the recommended dosage."

Jenson felt lost, looking at his wife as she continuously stroked her gut almost perversely. "What does that mean, exactly?"

Horan gestured toward the large screen on the wall, where a display of Jean's body was shown, detailing her body weight (an excess of 600 pounds of muscle) blood type and so on. "What I'm trying to say is, while the proposed recommended dosage would've been more than enough to ensure she's capable of pregnancy, your wife has consumed enough of the chemical to take that fact into her own hands."

Jenson groaned. Frankly, Horan's explanation wasn't helping all that well. "Is there a layman's version of that, Doc?"

Horan heaved a sigh. "Basically, you're wife is capable of self-impregnating." He motioned back to Jean, pointing directing at her gurgling gut that shifted as she placed her hands on her hips. Naturally, it was still unnerving for Jenson to see his wife have such a vast growth, but Jenson - frankly - was used to it. "That, and this isn't the first child she's carried since the incident, but the ninth."

Horan could practically feel Jenson's shock without him having to say anything. He felt the same way at first, upon seeing Jean's first pregnancy occur.

"There seems to be some kind of pattern to the births as well, where they each transpire closer together" Horan added. "Meaning each pregnancy takes place faster than the one before it." He observed Jean's current growth more closely, watching her monstrous abs push out as the child within her developed more and more. "This pregnancy is the fastest yet, developing from a fresh egg to half-term baby within half an hour."

Jenson couldn't believe there was a tinge of interest in the subject hanging over him. "What about the last?"

"Took two hours to develop."

Jean grunted as she pulled herself forward into a most muscular pose, her churning gut swelling outward with the motion, drooping slightly for a moment before her abs grew tighter and thicker to better accommodate the infant.

Then she felt it: a new egg formed almost instantaneously, making way for another, tenth child, before the ninth was due to be born, making the mother's gut appear even larger, her abs and obliques thickening to better house them both.

"That... was fast" Horan understated. He read from the screen again, monitoring the ninth baby's progress: it was almost time to come - its seemed the new arrival had accelerated the development process of the current baby. As he continued observing from the screen, Jean grunts of enjoyment as she resumed posing filled the speakers, driving him mad with an unknown level of lust.

And then an almost piercing shriek of pleasure filled the room as Jean felt a third egg develop, producing another child almost immediately; three, variably sized, ball-like growths moved within her as she raised her arms up into a front double bicep pose, smiling as the developing eggs channeled their growths to her arms, making them larger and larger, encrusted with thick, writhing veins.

Jenson gulped fearfully, though couldn't deny the rising in his pants as his wife grew. I had been so long since he'd gotten hard...

Horan turned to face Jean suddenly deliver all three children at once, casually easing out of her and crying loudly. She scooped them in her arms and smiled motherly. What to call them? She thought.

After a moment or so of cooing, Jean smiled at Jenson as he arrived to his wife's side with an expression not that different from marveled shock.

"Don't be so shock yet" she said knowingly, then turned to the new developing growth stretching out to her husband's face. "There's more where they came from!"

***********************************************

AN: Just had to get this idea out of my head before it drove me mad. The title isn't just something random either - this was quite literally an experiment to see how people would respond to something this weird, crazy or whatever. So the question is: Is this an experiment gone right?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ehh, it wasn't that crazy.

Eh, i guess. But it's crazy compared to what I'm used to providing.

***********************************************

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's quite particular story. But I found it interesting :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Crazy, but interesting.  I'd love to see where this story goes.

***********************************************

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amno, I get the impression you're thinking of letting the story end now.  I think this has lots of good possibilities. 

I don't want to preclude any path you might chose, I don't want to see you abandon this.  Just to toss out a few possible plot lines:
- A family of superior children?
- A family where the girls are superior?
- Neighbourhood bully incidents (If superior but not overwhelmingly superior, because overwhelming means no contest, excessively one-sided, no suspense, no courage.  A story can be more complex if there is at least a little uncertainty.)
- Schoolyard incidents
- University surprises
- Later other women try the same overdoses
- If the superiority includes mental superiority, they start taking over local government with democratic (i.e. popular) support.
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amnoartist

Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amnoartist

So, I've been thinking about trying to write a restricted piece for a while, where the story itself is restricted to an imaginary, yet crazy newspaper headline, of which I have a few in mind. What story would be the most interesting to you, based on the headline?

"Bodybuilder Granny, 92, gives birth to triplets."
"Grandma Boasts 90 inch arms!"
"Woman, 70, Grows Muscles Overnight!"
"Grandson impregnates Lady Retro Champion Granny!"

_________________________________

RESULTS:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

New story poll - Part 2

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, after a long radio silence, I decided to return to another serialized story. And since the last big one "Bimbo Bodybuilders" worked well and I enjoyed writing it, I am going to poll you again for the storyline.

So without further ado, here are the ideas. You can pick four options and I hope I'll be able to write the story so that everybody enjoys it.

Of course, you may also add your own ideas and inspirations. Maybe I'll pick them up. It's amazing what you people can come up with!

***************************************

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're work is always amazing and I look forward to reading your next stories. As usual, I'd love to see some body hair growth somewhere (what a shock lol). Excited to see what you put out next! K+

Thank you! Depending on the story, that might be a thing or a parallel version. It worked well with the boobs/no boobs style in "College Diary".

***************************************

RESULTS:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Okay, I think we're pretty much set.  Bodybuilding Housewife wins hands down, so I'll get to work over the next few days!

Thank you all for participating.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Blacklist

I wonder who is the strongest in your family?

It would be nice if you have a small story about who is strongest  ;)
_____________________________

RESULTS:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think it is my father. But I have 2 sisters as a middle child. And my younger sister started crossfit and TRX a year ago with one of her friends. I'm not sure how strong she is though. Probably still not as strong as me, but I don't know. I thought about finding it out, but I don't know how... or if I really want to know! :D

:thanks: