LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Miss Maxine Zauberin

Started by DCReviews, August 07, 2025, 01:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has anyone tried Miss Maxine Zauberin, 6'2 and 225 ?she had some good reviews.


2ndHoodman

Haven't yet, but I just saw her at Fetcon. Great curves and Amazon figure

Funliness

Does anyone have anything noteworthy ? She looks like Ana amazon lovers's dream

2ndHoodman

Circling back! I saw Her! And She has a great way of carrying Herself. She leans more Dominant with BDSM but can do Scissorholds and plenty of facesitting with an amazing ass. She also can do some lift and carry. Also plenty of lift and carry too. She might need more training to give you a wrestling only session but She's got wonderful confident energy!

Sportsman99

She is a beautiful curvy amazon woman and I would like to meet her too. Does she do scissors? With her long legs it must be nice

Funliness

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Circling back! I saw Her! And She has a great way of carrying Herself. She leans more Dominant with BDSM but can do Scissorholds and plenty of facesitting with an amazing ass. She also can do some lift and carry. Also plenty of lift and carry too. She might need more training to give you a wrestling only session but She's got wonderful confident energy!

Thanks for sharing. She sounds great

Clothing? Just a technicality ot part of the whole session ?

Was all left happy at the end ?

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Circling back! I saw Her! And She has a great way of carrying Herself. She leans more Dominant with BDSM but can do Scissorholds and plenty of facesitting with an amazing ass. She also can do some lift and carry. Also plenty of lift and carry too. She might need more training to give you a wrestling only session but She's got wonderful confident energy!

Thanks for sharing. She sounds great

Clothing? Just a technicality ot part of the whole session ?

Was all left happy at the end ?

Clothing on fully and some hot pants shorts and nice top. Left happy, I don't know because I never ask for that lmao.