Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kathy Johansson?

Started by MsMuscleObsession, June 12, 2010, 10:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMuscleObsession

Anyone know what she is doing now?  I really love her physique and was a member of one of her groups many moons ago...she seems to be one awesome lady as well as ripped.

If you are not sure who I am referring to, here are some pics and a bio of her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Jonas


I'm guessing she's out of the scene.  I haven't heard anything about her in years. 

YouCantPinMe

What happened to her?  She was very beautiful!

Polite Society

 One of my all-time favourite marathon sessions.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

YouCantPinMe

Marathon sessions?

Any clue at all what she is up to nowadays?