LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Christine Marshall OK in London, ignore scammer emails

Started by prostylewithfbb, July 12, 2015, 11:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prostylewithfbb

Someone is using Christine Marshall's name and a Yahoo e-mail address to solicit money.  :angry: I'm sure you're all too smart to send any money, but I just wanted to stop any rumor!! Christine is fine and she is in London. Please disregard any news such as the following, which was sent out in her name...

Quote... stranded here in Philippines since last night. I was beaten and robbed on my way to the hotel I stayed and my luggage is



jazztival

Always good to hear that a legendary Icon is doing alright & still among us