Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anyone actually just attracted to muscular women and not fans?

Started by Barry Allen, August 29, 2019, 11:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pompompom

I love both aspects. I enjoy looking at them and I also enjoy the sport when it comes to seeing them train and grow. I'm incredibly interested in the training and nutrition part as well as the posing and presentation. The whole thing is what makes it perfect for me.


shriraniot

i am not a fan of any fbb and i dont care about the sport itself
I am just attracted to ripped girls with huge muscles
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tugg1310

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That word schmoe that Tina came up with about men liking muscular women. What do they call women that like muscular men . So what we like women with muscle. I was hooked at 5 years old seeing girls with calf muscles and some tom boys with arm muscles [biceps]. But my mother would say girls are not to have muscles. Schmoe if I saw Tina I grab her bend her over park bench and paddle her behind for coming up with such a stupid word. And by the way where is the schmoe mistress today!

"Shmoe" is a very unfortunate word IMO.  I think the whole angle was cooked up by the porn industry which has close ties with the globalist/ feminist movement. It's meant to degrade men, and promote female superiority. Clearly a Feminist agenda. I admire muscle women,but I don't think of them as superior to me.

Tugg1310

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just joined this forum. I love and adore muscle girls. But I don't consider myself a "shmoe",nor do I want to "have my ass kicked" or be humiliated by an FBB.  However, I would certainly love to date one and have sex with her. (Wouldn't we all) ! The question is, where to meet You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to hear some suggestions. Also, an escort service would not be out of the question. Can anyone recommend one in S.Florida ? (Palm Beach to Ft. Lauderdale ). Any help would be appreciated.

Are you aware of wb270? Florida is one of the best states for fbb's. Debra D'Andrea, Joanna Thomas are listed in your area as well as Tapered Physique. And if you are willing to go further out there is Colette Guimonde Sheila Bleck and Musclefox. With this kind of selection you won't be disappointed.

I am not familiar with wb270. Is it a website ? Where would I find it ? Thanks for your input.

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just joined this forum. I love and adore muscle girls. But I don't consider myself a "shmoe",nor do I want to "have my ass kicked" or be humiliated by an FBB.  However, I would certainly love to date one and have sex with her. (Wouldn't we all) ! The question is, where to meet You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to hear some suggestions. Also, an escort service would not be out of the question. Can anyone recommend one in S.Florida ? (Palm Beach to Ft. Lauderdale ). Any help would be appreciated.

Are you aware of wb270? Florida is one of the best states for fbb's. Debra D'Andrea, Joanna Thomas are listed in your area as well as Tapered Physique. And if you are willing to go further out there is Colette Guimonde Sheila Bleck and Musclefox. With this kind of selection you won't be disappointed.

I am not familiar with wb270. Is it a website ? Where would I find it ? Thanks for your input.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

savage

I'm a fan of muscular women!  But I do like normal chicks too. But something about a muscular woman.  Too me, it's an enhanced woman.  The things we like about women, it's to the extreme with fbbs. Guys who says "those are dudes" are probably insecure or just never tapped into another type of woman. For me it's not about being dominated. I'm just attracted to a hard body and fantasize about how great the sex would be.  Appreciate the sport because it produce some amazing women. Not a schmoe because being dominated isn't a turn on. But don't mind watching it.

wizeguy007

Attracted to them. The toned, slight muscular women, not on steroids women that workout regularly, I like and would date. The professional FBB's, just would smash (Kim Bucks, Lola Montez, Lesa LEwis, etc)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login