LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Yasmin's bodyscissor?

Started by simon7, December 15, 2013, 04:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simon7

I'd love to experience Yasmin's bodyscissor but unfortunately she doesn't seem to be replying to emails about possible tour dates to the UK. Everything I've read about her bodyscissors relates to an  instant submission, and the videos she has appeared in seem to support this power she has.

So has anyone who has sessioned with her managed to resist tapping out to her bodyscissor?

Thanks,
Simon


skijerk302

Not me.    It's crazy how much power she has in her legs and because they are so long she gets good leverage.   My favorite girl I think.

Pinme

If you don't tap out she will easily break your ribs.  I would advise tapping.

hwillish


mark daily

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd love to experience Yasmin's bodyscissor but unfortunately she doesn't seem to be replying to emails about possible tour dates to the UK. Everything I've read about her bodyscissors relates to an  instant submission, and the videos she has appeared in seem to support this power she has.

So has anyone who has sessioned with her managed to resist tapping out to her bodyscissor?

Thanks,
Simon

The tour page appears to be out of date....

bjohnson99

There's no way to resist.  She is technically one of the best and does it all with this sexy smirk.  When you see her at first, you wouldn't think she can control you in wrestling that easy.  She effortlessly moves from one hold to another in a slow sensual way.  Every so often, she turns it up so you can feel that you're completely defenseless against her.  Great session!

realun

I tapped out. It hurt too much to continue.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pat777

I confirm, unless you're super built if you don't tap out she breaks your ribs, and in an upper body scissor she could crush your entire ribcage if she wanted. Also she is black belt in Jiujitsu now, pretty much a living weapon and very lovely.

hardboy1972

sounds good at what she does but can she get erotic?

simon7

Thanks for the replies, was hoping someone had so I wouldn't be so disappointed in missing a session, damn.