⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

tampa bay pro 2011

Started by lovefbbs, June 27, 2011, 03:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dad123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rita got robbed. I think she should have placed higher!
she doesnt have a left calf,she finished higher than she should have.

dad123

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

hnasty

Yea, it almost is like a porn thing, I am not complaining.  Look at Cathy's suit, she mine as well have just worn a straight up thong.

buddye

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yea, it almost is like a porn thing, I am not complaining.  Look at Cathy's suit, she mine as well have just worn a straight up thong.
I'd have no problem with that. ;D

musc69

Angela Salvagno. Impressive. What a transformation

buddye

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Angela Salvagno. Impressive. What a transformation
No doubt. I was literally shocked like this  :o

hnasty

Yea, Angie looked great.  Has some great videos it looks like on physiquedreams website, love her attitude.

elmariachi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yea, Angie looked great.  Has some great videos it looks like on physiquedreams website, love her attitude.

Agree. It will be perfect if Angela does more porn in her current condition.
Celebrating my 1000th load of HAPPINESS to Yaxeni

jboneman

All these ladies look great - but Lora Ottenad is tops for me! She towers over the other gals and still looks just fantastic - so much sex appeal! What do you guys think?

musclelover321

Lora didnt seem to have a round 2 routine, couldnt find pics atleast.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dmasinofan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
All these ladies look great - but Lora Ottenad is tops for me! She towers over the other gals and still looks just fantastic - so much sex appeal! What do you guys think?

I agree with you Lora Ottenad is amazing. I wish she did some new videos of her posing nude.