Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Andreea of HBC

Started by MartinKohl, November 09, 2015, 08:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartinKohl

Hey Folks,
how do you find Andreea of HBC?

She is a 22 year old (Nov 15) romanian lightweight fitness girl.
She told me, she wants to gain muscles up to 70kg.

Then, I asked her about her role models in bodybuilding.
She refused to answer this simple question; and she tried to force me into Private Chat.

I hate when Fitness/BB Girls are not willing to answer small talk stuff.
Of course, I did not take her private and would recomment anyone else to do the same.


femwrest

Never chatted with her so I can't comment.  All I can say is there are many different types of people.  Some are happy to stay in free chat for the longest time and answer most questions and even do the occasional flexing.  KillerQuads is one such person.  Some never remain in free chat and they are permanently "in fantasy chat mode".  No one can force you into anything.  If she wants to go private and you're not willing to pay then don't.  There are like 400 ladies on HBC, I'm sure you can find someone else to chat with.

Remember, you are the customer and you don't have to take sh*t from anyone.  Now I'm not saying that as customer, the model has to be at your beck and call and you treat her like crap.  Of course not!  But it a 2 way street here.  They want $ and you want to see some muscles.  Bottomline, you're the paying party.  So if the payee decides to give you attitude, why should you as the paying party put up with it?

I had a few bad experiences with some ladies.  One was in free chat.  I didn't even bother to go private as her attitude sucked.  Rule #1, respect people.  If I respect you but you disrespect me, you can be sure I am NOT going to go private.  Another bad experience when I was trying to set up a chat on Skype.  This lady said she didn't do Paypal and only accepted Western Union.  Found that weird since everyone uses Paypal but ok.  WU needs the real name and address of the receiver but she each time I asked for it, she kept quiet.  So like how the hell am I going to send you money via WU?  That is why ppl do Paypal.  If you're scared to give others your real name and address then use Paypal.  Gave up trying to arrange a cam session with her in the end.

If you're looking for someone good looking with decent muscles and a great attitude, try Kat she's also from Romania but speaks good English.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  She's not a FBB, more like a fitness model but if you like abs, she has killer six packs.

irvin

i can definitely recommend her. she did a very sexy show for me nude and all.
you can also find her on streamate.