⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hey guys!

Started by Amnoartist, September 07, 2016, 02:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amnoartist

Hey everyone, Amnoartist here. Perhaps you know me from Deviantart, perhaps you don't and have only just come across me right now. I write FMG stories on Deviantart on a regular basis, and hope to broaden that through here just as much, or whenever I can :)

This might not be the best place to ask such a question, since it's better suited for a "help" thread that likely exists, which I'm yet to come across, but where's the "notify" button so I be, well, notified of replies to this thread and the countless others out there?

Catch you guys around here whenever I can :)
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


fitgirlfanguy

Under your username near the top left corner of the screen you'll see a link to "Show new replies to your posts" and there are also account settings to checkbox in your profile page.  Welcome, can't say as I've heard of your material before, will have to check out Deviantart for the stories.  Cheers!

Amnoartist

Ahh, thanks for the help and welcome, man. Much appreciated. ;)
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login