⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Magnusmagneto

Started by Saradas.Org, August 23, 2015, 10:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saradas.Org

Be a Patron of the Arts
Support and engage with the creators you love

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

magnusmagneto

Hey everyone,

I'm a female muscle growth writer who has started commissioning artists to put art in my releases.  Each release will have at least 3 pieces (for this month it's the cover + two more high quality pics) - and while the two pieces inside the story are exclusive for supporters, all of the covers will always be fully public  :dance:

So, without further adieu, here are the two covers I've commissioned for my stories this month:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you'd like to receive the stories + more art, then check out my Patreon (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and pledge before the 27th of Oct for Proteus, and Oct 31st for MKBR.  You will receive the stories after your payment is processed in early November =)  (no charge to you until then)
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)