⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Elmanouche] Stories~collected

Started by Elmanouche, August 24, 2013, 11:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatJustice

I've enjoyed this so far, but I don't think you got as far into it as your previous stories (which I loved by the way). I think that part of that may simply be the setting - unfortunately with scifi the description of the setting gets far more dense than in contemporary writing... It can slow down the flow of ideas and affect how you relate to your characters.

Still, now that you've set everything up, I think it would be a shame not to hear more of Alice and our hero!


Elmanouche

Thanks, glad you like!

And at first it was just a one shot thing idea I had for the FemaleMuscle group theme on DA, last it was "Post-apo muscles".
But I'm so slow at writing that... Couldn't make it.

So as much as indeed I have a set up, with a short plot. There isn't much more than that in my head (well not true I have many ideas, but I prefer going step by step.)

Expect to see it posted on my DA page with minor edits according to what your guys commented on here.
Thanks again for your kind comment.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Elmanouche

And here's the story in PDF as published on DA.  Have a good reading.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

NinjaStar

That's kind of an unsatisfying ending to be honest. I do hope you will continue.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Elmanouche

Yeah, I know. Like I said, it was just a one shot idea for a monthly theme on DA.
And not really ended, just leaving MUCH to the reader's imagination.

But I'd like to focus on that story I started a while back and really need some continuation You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Then I'll consider do a follow up on that one.

Thanks for showing interest though and your previous feedback.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol