LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Veve Lane in Italia (Roma) !

Started by Bulldozer1986, September 21, 2015, 05:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldozer1986

Beh, se volevate testare a 360º il vostro "livello di combattimento", ora avete l'occasione ;)
Vi riporto pari pari il post che Veve ha fatto su un altro forum:

"Hi, Everyone,

I've just booked my flights -- I'm coming back to Europe in early 2016!

I'm arriving in Paris (Feb. 16 - 18) and making my last stop in Copenhagen (Mar. 6-8). I also know that in between I will definitely be visiting Rome.

But I'm also planning to make three or four more stops, and I haven't decided where yet.

If you're in Europe and want to meet, let me know -- I'm deciding the rest of my schedule based on where there's the most interest! You can reply here, or email me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks! Looking forward to a lot of fun and great matches in Europe next year!

- VeVe"


psico

Ieri Veve mi ha confermato per email il nuovo tour europeo che comprenderà Roma, ma, anche se dispiaciuta, non Milano. dove la incontrai l'anno scorso  in una spendiida session.
A breve pubblicherà le date.
Concordo Bulldozer, una grande sessionista da non perdere!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login