Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hello from Marja Lehtonen..

Started by Marja Lehtonen, February 27, 2010, 02:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filipo1

my dream : You come back on scene dear Marja

filipo1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

LordDaroth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHad a wonderful session with Marja, while in Finland

When? Recently?

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Had a wonderful session with Marja, while in Finland

Apparently my 'pants on fire' post wasn't appreciated (deleted), so I shall just say that, respectfully, I do not believe this to be true, especially as Marja has been out of competitive BBing for a while now (no recent photo/video shoots), her website hasn't been updated for years (other members here note on other threads that her email address doesn't work) and had never been a sessionette at any time during her career as a FBB.  If its is true, then please provide some evidence (not just some 'account' of your 'time with her' which could be completely made up) verified by more than one source.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Had a wonderful session with Marja, while in Finland

Apparently my 'pants on fire' post wasn't appreciated (deleted), so I shall just say that, respectfully, I do not believe this to be true, especially as Marja has been out of competitive BBing for a while now (no recent photo/video shoots), her website hasn't been updated for years (other members here note on other threads that her email address doesn't work) and had never been a sessionette at any time during her career as a FBB.  If its is true, then please provide some evidence (not just some 'account' of your 'time with her' which could be completely made up) verified by more than one source.

Marja did sessions at shows when she competed by asking for pics of the guy first. I give the benefit of the doubt on this. She was camming till recently so I have no obvious reason to dismiss it.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Had a wonderful session with Marja, while in Finland

Apparently my 'pants on fire' post wasn't appreciated (deleted), so I shall just say that, respectfully, I do not believe this to be true, especially as Marja has been out of competitive BBing for a while now (no recent photo/video shoots), her website hasn't been updated for years (other members here note on other threads that her email address doesn't work) and had never been a sessionette at any time during her career as a FBB.  If its is true, then please provide some evidence (not just some 'account' of your 'time with her' which could be completely made up) verified by more than one source.


Marja did sessions at shows when she competed by asking for pics of the guy first. I give the benefit of the doubt on this. She was camming till recently so I have no obvious reason to dismiss it.

I was not aware that she ever had sessioned at contests (she always said she didn't want to do that from information I'd seen [admittedly some years ago]), though I did know she cammed (I have a few downloaded) - I understood that was as far as she wanted to take things.  I suppose if she did, and didn't want it to become 'common knowledge' then being discrete would be the order of the day, though I'm still not wholly convinced (my inner sceptic talking).  It would be great to see how she's doing now, given she's been away from the FBBing scene for a while.  One of my FBB faves and a gorgeous women to boot.

Polite Society

  Unsure why you're doubting facts but that's your call. It is galling to know that women you want to see would session with others, I guess.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  Unsure why you're doubting facts but that's your call. It is galling to know that women you want to see would session with others, I guess.

No, its not that, more that I remembered reading comments from her (not here - I can't recall exactly - it was a long time ago) saying she wasn't into that sort of thing.  Its that quite often some members here (and elsewhere) like to put out lies about them bragging about having some session with X FBB or having sex with Y FBB when patently they haven't, especially when those (not you) posting them are newbies with one or two posts (as the person who originally said this has [note they haven't posted since]).  Maybe I'm getting cynical in my 'middle age'?  As I said, she may well had changed her mind (or just been very discrete so that it did not leak out and [as it may have with others] affected the judges' opinion come contest-time), however I though when she did make her original comments (only regarding sessions and not camming) that they were sincere and permanent.