⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Session Fighter SYOJA! Specializing in Boxing, Belly Punching & Wrestling

Started by Syoja, October 02, 2015, 05:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syoja



Hello Everyone! My name is Syoja.  I'm a professional session fighter who specializes in Boxing, Belly Punching & Wrestling.  I love structured fighting, feats of strength, muscle worship & challenging myself with other guys & girls.  This is such a huge part of my life that I have made it my main line of work.

I take my health seriously and I work out regularly. I have to be in the best shape possible to be able to have my fighting ventures.

I have formal training through Baltimore Boxing Club & partook in light BJJ training at 3 seperate gyms in Maryland.  I also have grappling training under my belt.

I grew up very athletic and always knew my legs were my strongest asset so I knew if anything that my legs would be able to make people submit...so in August 2013, I began hosting scissor wrestling sessions.  From there, I moved onto belly punching...then grappling, BJJ & boxing in early 2014.

I run my own site based around mixed & g/g beatdowns, boxing, belly punching, wrestling & choke holds. 
The site is named Syoja's Fighting Escapades : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am on WB270, Session Girls, Male vs Female & Session Match.  I run my own group on Fetlife named 'Female Fight Club & Session Fighters'. I have some reviews on Session Girls & 1 here on Saradas.

I am currently on a long US tour. I started on September 11th and will be traveling until the end of November. 
Here is my current travel schedule
10/2: Chattanooga, TN
10/4-10/5 : Indianapolis, IN
10/6-10/7 : Chicago, IL
10/8-10/9 : Houston, TX
10/15 : Columbus, OH
10/16-10/18 : Baltimore, MD
10/19-10/20 : Secaucus, NJ
10/21-10/23 : Boston, MA
10/24-10/25 : Philadelphia, PA
10/26-10/27 : Pittsburgh, PA
11/4-11/8 : Los Angeles, CA
11/9-11/11 : Fresno, CA
11/12-11/14 : San Francisco, CA
11/19-11/22 : Austin, TX
11/24-11/30 : St Petersburg, Tampa, Orlando & Miami Beach, FL

To book some time with me, please send an email to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for taking the time to read my long post and I hope to hear from some of you guys & gals real soon!

-Syoja

Syoja

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →