Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [rob00] Check, Please!

Started by hatour, August 13, 2015, 02:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

An oldie but goodie...

Check, Please!
by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
_______________________________________

"Wow, look at her," Rebecca whispered.

Steve looked up from his rigatoni and immediately spotted the woman Rebecca was referring to.  She was a female bodybuilder in a sleeveless, shoulderless red dress.  He could tell that she was in contest condition, hard, striated, with a slightly gaunt face.

Rebecca noticed his sharp intake of breath.  She glanced back at him and saw that he was transfixed.  She watched as the bodybuilder (and the bodybuilder's date, who looked like a male bodybuilder himself) was shown to a table at the other end of the restaurant.  Rebecca could still see the woman, but she and Steve were seated on the same side of a booth, and the back of the seat on the other side of the booth blocked Steve's view.

"She's really big," said Rebecca.  "I mean, her muscles, they're like a man's."

"Uh-huh," said Steve.

She looked at him.  "Do you think that's attractive?"

He looked at her, hesitated, and looked away.  "Well..." he said.  A couple of seconds passed.  "It's pretty weird."

"You seemed pretty interested when she walked by," Rebecca said.

"Well, it's not something you see every day."

She slipped her hand into his lap.  She could feel that he was semi-hard.  "You do like it," she said.  He simply looked uncomfortable and shifted his hips, trying to move his crotch from under her hand.  But she didn't let him.  She scooted over, right up against him, and rubbed her hand up and down on him under the table a few times.  "I can tell you like it, you're already hard," she said.

"I'm hard because you're rubbing my crotch," he whispered.

"No, you were already getting hard from looking at her.  You like muscles on a woman, admit it."

He remained silent, just looking down at his plate.

She started massaging him again, and said, "I think I'll start lifting weights.  I can go to the gym after work.  There's one near my house.  Pretty soon I'll start to have muscles too.  Wouldn't you like that?"

"I like you plenty already," he said.  But he was breathing harder now.

"I know.  Wow, that bodybuilder ordered a lot of food.  I guess you have to eat a lot to get so big and muscular."  She gave him firm squeezes on the words "big" and "muscular".  "That means I'll have to start eating more too, and pumping iron every day, so I can get big muscles." (Squeeze.)  "I'll bet thinking about how big" (squeeze) "and strong" (squeeze) "my muscles are going to be makes you really horny, doesn't it?"

She paused for a moment, feeling him throb under her hand, but he didn't answer.  He was slumped back now, gazing at her, entranced.  She knew he must be very uncomfortable.  She could feel his hardness, folded over, trapped by his pants and underwear.  She leaned over, her lips close and her breath hot on his ear as she whispered, "Think about that.  Just imagine, when we get back to your apartment after a date, you'll unbutton my blouse, and you'll see my tits mashed between a lacy bra and my thick, bodybuilder pecs.  And then you'll unbutton it the rest of the way and see my six-pack, because I'm going to do hundreds of sit-ups to get abs of steel."

She pulled down his zipper.  He looked alarmed, but made no move to stop her.  She slipped her hand into his pants, deftly unbuttoned the fly of his boxers, and grasped him.  "Ooh, yeah," she said, "rock hard, just like my abs will be.  I'm not going to have a flat tummy, no.  It's going to be a washboard, with thick, lumpy muscles."  She tugged him out through his fly.  He scooted lower in his seat to keep it hidden under the table.

She stroked him slowly, with just one finger, along the underside.  "And then you'll try to slip my blouse off, but it won't go.  My shoulders are just too broad, too big, too packed to make it easy.  The blouse is stretched tight, and you have to literally peel it off of them, and the sleeves too, 'cuz when I flex my biceps, they're so big they stretch the sleeves.  And when you try to get my blouse off, I'll flex them, just to tease you, to make you work for it."

She formed a ring with her thumb and index finger, circling him.  "And you'll tug, tug, tug," she said, squeezing and tugging each time she said the word, then slowly stroked him, continuing, "and you'll pull my blouse another inch down each time, and finally I'll straighten out my arms and let you pull it all the way off.  And after you see my big, hard, bodybuilder body, you'll wonder if my legs can match."

She moved her hand faster now, up and down, but very lightly, her fingers just grazing him.  "Well stand back, Steve, because they will.  I'll unzip my skirt, and it'll fall to the floor, and you'll gasp when you see my legs.  They'll give a new meaning to the words 'thunder thighs'.  But these won't be fat, cottage-cheesy thighs.  No, they'll be hard.  Solid, like an oak tree, and big, packed with layers of muscle, so big I won't be able to fit them into my 'skinny jeans' anymore, because they'd split the seams.  And my calves, they're huge and pumped, just like that bodybuilder's, from all those calf raises I'm going to do."

There was a plate of butter on the table, and it had gone warm and soft.  She picked up a pat with her table knife in her free hand, then slipped it under the table.  She stopped rubbing him for a moment to take the butter from the knife and squish it around between her fingers.  Then she circled him again, and now with the butter as lubrication, she slid her hand up and down faster and harder than before.  She could tell that he was close now.

She leaned in further, her lips actually pressed against his ear, and whispered so softly that he could barely hear.  "I'll be standing there in front of you, in just my bra and panties, so sexy with my pumped-up muscles, bulging and hard from all those hours in the gym.  And you'll wonder..." Her hand sped up.  "My muscles have gotten so big... could they be bigger than yours?"  Her hand sped up again.  "Could they stronger, harder, bulging out like that?  You never thought I could get so huge.  But you just can't believe it."  Her hand was racing up and down now.  "And then, I flex my biceps, and they just explode, they're like softballs, so big and powerful and hard," she said, and he groaned, quietly, just for a second, and she knew he'd hit the point of no return.  She slowed her rhythm and continued, "and you have to face it, that I'm bigger and stronger and more muscular than you.  My muscles just dominate yours in every way..." She felt him throb against her hand and heard faint splatterings as his first bursts hit the underside of the table and the rest pumped out and dripped over her fingers to the floor.  "Yeah, my muscles are huge, and hard, and pumped, and strong, and rippling," she said, stroking him ever-so-slowly as he spent himself.  She felt the twitching weaken and trail off, and finally took her hand off of him, wiped it on the napkin in her lap, and called out, "Check please!"

hatour

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

phil123

"Check please!".

And what happend under the table ??

Hope Rebecca will do what she told him. Get bigger and stronger than him.

Please continue.

bertmacklinsbrother

Wonderful start to your story :) Looking forward to more!

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And what happend under the table ??

The sequel involves one very grossed out busboy at closing time.

She was already thinking about being a bodybuilder but just needed an excuse, sounds like. That would be pretty tits, but I always hate those loaded set-up questions women fire at you because the chance for failure is pretty big in real life.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.