LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Martina Tomanova?

Started by ThirdRedeemer, June 04, 2013, 02:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThirdRedeemer

I was looking at youtube videos of this fantastic athlete but I not found more information. What happened to her?


fastung

She is living in Bratislava, not competing anymore.

ThirdRedeemer

It's a pitty.  :'( Thank you  De3em. See ya, bro.

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have found this profile on facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

but i don't know if she is the former bodybuilder. What do you think? Thanks in advance.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

pumpfiction

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have found this profile on facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

but i don't know if she is the former bodybuilder. What do you think? Thanks in advance.

She's Slovakian, there appears to be stuff related to fitness and she has some resemblance to the young Martina in the video(s) ThirdRedeemer refers to. That might be her;

Good sleuthing, Paul ! K+

ThirdRedeemer

Thanks for your help! If she is Martina, she is still a very prety girl.  :wow: