Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sushanne Sinclair looking for a sponsor

Started by Sushanne200, July 26, 2015, 04:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sushanne200

Hey. My name is SUSHANNE sinclair . I am just starting out in the world of Binkini bodybuilding . I have always wanted to do it since 2013 and now I am doing it it . :woohoo:
I am looking for a sponsor. Someone who is willing to take a change in me . I have a trainer/coach. I will be doing the NPC binkini one show is in October and another is in November . I have always been athletic since I was in school . I did lacrosse, track and field tennis and soccer .


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey. My name is SUSHANNE sinclair . I am just starting out in the world of Binkini bodybuilding . I have always wanted to do it since 2013 and now I am doing it it . :woohoo:
I am looking for a sponsor. Someone who is willing to take a change in me . I have a trainer/coach. I will be doing the NPC binkini one show is in October and another is in November . I have always been athletic since I was in school . I did lacrosse, track and field tennis and soccer .

Hello Sushanne welcome on the biggest community of female bodybuilding on web!  :wob: Do you have any photos to post?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Sushanne200

 :woohoo:  Here are my pictures

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:woohoo:  Here are my pictures

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank You!  :thanks:
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS