⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Indian Bodybuilder Seeking Sponsorship Help

Started by indianfbb, September 19, 2016, 09:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indianfbb

Hello everyone,

I am Sibalika, a bodybuilder from Mumbai, India. I have been training for the past 7 years and competing for the last 5. Although there is no support for the sport in India currently (for women at least) I have managed by myself till now but am now unable to go forward without your help.  I need financial support to take myself to the next level that I know I can achieve with my hard work and adequate support and nutrition. If you are interested in the sport of female bodybuilding then please consider supporting me and sponsoring me.

Interested parties please email me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Thank you very much.

Love,
S

Some current progress photos:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


kentpaul


R34lguy

You look like you're doing great for someone who doesnt have the kind of support females in more progressive countries have!
Keep up the good work! :)

asianxcontent