Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shannon Anderson Builtimore Clip 1998

Started by geha, January 13, 2015, 01:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geha

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


samikalfi

Are you sure that the preview correspond to the clip?
Try to make a better preview. (I say that because I think I have the clip and the picture you made does not match with the clip!!)

spaz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are you sure that the preview correspond to the clip?
Try to make a better preview. (I say that because I think I have the clip and the picture you made does not match with the clip!!)
I think it's correct - same girl
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hypnohighball

Unfortunately although Builtmore had some great leg models  the videos all look pretty crummy as they were filmed so long ago on out-dated equipment.

mikeclub1982

Great girl and fantastic legs !
K well deserved !

emj5373


gambe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are you sure that the preview correspond to the clip?
Try to make a better preview. (I say that because I think I have the clip and the picture you made does not match with the clip!!)

Just bla bla. Learn to say thank you. And if you have videos learn to upload it for the other members.

gambe


scags