⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My session with Cheryl Harris

Started by Jose, November 10, 2007, 09:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose

Hi folks,

now I go on with my small series of posts about my sessions with. :)

This time I like to write about my session with Cheryl Harris some time ago. I've met her during a trip to new york.
She was located in a very nice hotel in manhattan, with a nice, very big room and a nice view above the city.

I really like it a lot, if the hotel room is not like a prisoners-cell, if you have a bigger space to have fun... ;D ;D ;D
Before this session I was very nervous to meet her, because she was one of my first sessions and in the weeks before I fantasized a lot about this sessions.
I also wrote a lot of emails with her before our session. I think it is important to settle in front of a sessions what you expect.

So I stood in front of the hotel-room door and my heart seemed to explode. (I think that everybody who had a session knows about this feeling...)

She opend the door with a smile and hugged me. Since this moment I felt fine and I was sure that this session will be great. She was wearing a blue jeans and a white tank top. Wowww. What a combination.

First we sat down, she offered me something to drink and we chatted a bit about new york and of course bodybuilding.
After a while she told me:"Let's begin. Get up and undress your jeans and put of your pullover." I did what she told me, she was only sitting, watsching and smiling at me.
So I was standing there, only wearing my underpants and my t-shirt on.
She stood up and removed her yeans. During this time I was standing there and watsched this beautifull, muscled woman and felt like an idiot.... :D :D

She moved to me, stood direkt in front of me and smiled. "Do you like what you see?" she asked. I couldn't say a word....I felt her warm breath, her nipples at my breast. She posed for me a bit. Her arms were huge, her pecs great, everything sexy and fantastic.
She puts  :Dhands on my T-shirt and removed it. With a smile she tolde me that she wants to see the body of her victim. I was really young to this time and really felt like a victim...
With a fast grip she put down my underpants. "The whole body of my victim" and threw me on the bed.
With a grin she also told:" Now I really can see that you like me and what you see...." (Yes, it was more than obvious... 8) ::))

After this I was in total controll of her. She put me in headlocks, scissors, nearly everything...After a while, we both were full of sweat she put away her top, I was sitting on the bed and she moved direct behind me.
"I would love to knock you out" she told me and put me in a sleeper from behind. I felt her tits on my back, her breath on my skin, her arms on my throat. What a feeling. Not many seconds later I was about blacking out. A strange feeling for me, I also had a little bit panic but also felt save in her arms.

The next thing I rememered was that she was sitting next to me, totally naked and smiled at me. "Now how do you fell, my little victim?" I felt confused but also great.

After this our session went to a very erotic type, I am not quite sure if I can write this here.

Sooooo, all in all this was my first "real session" in my life and it also changed my life a bit.

For me, Cheryl was fantastic, my real muscle-woman-dream!

So I will not rate her because this session was very special for me.
(Everything was much more than 100%... 8))

Greez Jose


Jose

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bugsyman

Great review, Jose! Please, be free to write about erotic part of your session!Cheryl is real sweetheart!

Jose

Thanks a lot bugsyman.

In fact I wasn't quite sure if my post is because of my bad english not readable for you.
I was a little bit irritated that nobody sent a reply.

Okay, a bit later I will post some more details.

Greez Jose

marfam

wow
great discription
can't wait for the rest
Thanks

Jose

Okay folks,

you've asked for it. Here is the "rest" (or shoul I better say the "final"?) of my session, so far as I remember. (It was everything a bit like a dream for me).

Like I told, Cheryl was sitting next to me, totally naked and smiling.
She asked me if I like her and her body. I only could answer a bit stupid: "Yes"....
Slowly she got up and walked towards the window. (Like I told it was evening, high above Manhattan). I saw her great phisique from behind in the shine of the lights of manhattan. (In this moment I really hoped, that this moment will never end). She stood there at the window and began to flex: Her arms, her back, her legs....I was only lying there and watched fascinated.

She commanded me: Come to me! I got up and walked to  with groggy legs to my muscle-dream. Close behind I stood and she commanded: Touch me my little victim!
I began to touch her carefully... Trying to touch every muscle of her.
Suddenly she turned to me, looking in my eyes....Put me in a tight head lock, threw me to the bed again.
She sat on my chest...and a little bit higher to my throat. "Now my little victim, please me or I will knockout again"....
With this she sat completely on my face (In fact the first face-sitting of my life). I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't nealry breath. The only thing I felt was the warm pussy of Cheryl and her perfect smell. I began to lick her like crazy for a very long time. She really to from me what she wanted. She let out a scream, I felt her warm juices and she went away from my face. I was only lying there...a dream. She laughed at me and said: "That was great my little victim. Did ever a woman fucked you and you really can't do anything against that?" I nodded. She controlled my arms and was sitting on me, began to fuck me. It was a scary, great feeling for me. I was lying there and WAS fucked by my muscle-dream. Sweat drops from her perfect tits I wasn't allowed to touch, her muscles were working.

After a while she went to "our window", I fucked her from behind, the view of manhattan by night in front of us.
Clearly I couldn't stand this a long time (Her but is also very great) and exploded like I never exploded before in my life....

After this we were lying on the floor for a long time...I was only smiling like an idiot and felt only great.

At the end we went to take a shower together....and yes....it was alos erotic again.... :o

But now I will not bore you with any more details,

Greez Jose

bugsyman

Fabulous stuff, my friend! You are lucky guy!

Devilsharvest

hi jose
As bugsyman says "you´re a real lucky guy" Brother. Congratulations about your review of the Session , you´ve more courage as myself to writing about such an Event  :o!!
No worries about the English, we all  can read a lil bit "Denglish "i think and the People wich have an interest about would understand  this  ;)
Thank you for sharing your Expressions with us my friend !!!  ::)

Carpe diem 8)

Jose

@devilsharvest,

your welcome my friend, so maybe I will share some more experiences, I had in the past.

Some of this meetings went in a little other direction, maybe a direction you are more interested in.... ;)

Greez Jose

acecal